X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne valja, odlepi se opet.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

gadjao bi ga reketom!
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

sta promasiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Verovatno poen koji odlucuje.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ispucao je dve bezveze, jbg

Comment

kakvo kockanje

Comment

brutalno. ali, kako je fulao one dve... onda se vratio,
                i onda onakvo kocakanje... jbg... bolji je kinez.

Comment

Шта гледате?
                  Где гледате?
                  Је л' има времена да почнем да гледам и ја?
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  You fell asleep long ago,
                  And have lain in the dark.
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Opusteno Uki, sad ce drugi mec, ne znam samo koga tacno prenose. Steta za Vladu, bila bi to senzacija.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Apa, ja cu gledati Boll-a sad.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ja gledam frizider

Comment

• Ај и ја ћу тог Бола. Преко чега гледате?
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• BBC, nije Krisan maciji kasalj, bice ovo dobar mec.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Гледам Корејанца и Јапанца. Нисам нашао друго. А у позадини се баш деру навијачи за неки други меч, немам појма кој.
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Imas i drugi mec u izboru. Vodi Crisan 1:0.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X