Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumun nije mogao da se sastavi, gledao sam 2 zadnja seta. Ocajno je odigrao, a izbaci najboljeg Evropljanina u prosloj rundi

Msm da je vreme da Wang Hao osvoji titulu i ovde. Iako licno ne volim penhold igrace

Comment

• Cool as fuck!
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Kakav je gotivac Mike Maze, jebes basket, come on Mike!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kako ovo Dima servira?
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• daj, pljuni rezultat

gledam basket

Comment

• Ovaj trener Ovcarova isti Novicki...
              http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Kakav magarac jbt, na 10:8 mu sudija svira nec, on se iznervira, dobije zuti i izgubi 4 poena zaredom.

2:0 za Dimu
                sigpic

Comment

• maze se vraca u velikom stilu!

Comment

• Jebem ti kad ne mogu na 4 strane, daj vise kraj basketa. Come on Mike!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sad se lomi mec, apa, ukljucuj.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Maze izjednacio 2:2.

Ajde do pobede bre !!!
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kakvo zatvaranje seta, kakva igra!!! Idemo sad, idemo!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kakve je to carina, kakva koncentracija pri servisu, ludilo breeee , carina !!!
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• Mike u transu luduje! Kakva serija forhenda!
                              sigpic

Comment

• ajmo bre danska, za srbiju!

Comment

Working...
                                X