No announcement yet.

Vaterpolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okrenuo se momentum, sada je nasa sansa da resimo/Crnogorci se ispucavaju iz neizgradjenih pozicija/.
    Idemo momci-i evo ga
    * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Igraju dva najbolja tima u evropi. Normalno je da ce biti ovako tesno.

Ali 8-6!!! Ajde zavrsavaj ovo!
      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• idemooo breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Srbijaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        MESSI 10

Comment

• Nista jos nije gotovo...
          sigpic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Comment

• e sad je gotovooooooooo..pa sta reci za ove ljude sem HVALA do neba
            MESSI 10

Comment

• Bravo delfini!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• BRAVO MOMCI!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Aj pa vidimo se neki drugi put!

Neprikosnoveni sampioni!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Koliko je bilo tesno do pred samu završnicu, uspeli smo nekako da povedemo i posle nismo ispustili pobedu. Malo smo zakomplikovali na kraju ali nije nas koštalo..

Najbolji smo na svetu, nema šta IDEMO PO ZLATO NA OI
                    Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 23-01-16, 17:56.

Comment

• ali kakav je kralj ovaj Savic

gde bi nam bio kraj da su nam svi selektori takvi
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Nepobedivi smo, dve godine nismo izgubili meč.. Sada samo da se skocentrišu na Rio i da donesu momci konačno zlato..

Comment

• Bolesno mocan tim, pisu istoriju sporta. Svaka cast momci, bravoooo!!!

Crnogorci iznad svih ocekivanja celo prvenstvo, bravo i za njih, sjajan rezultat i sjajan otpor u finalu

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            ali kakav je kralj ovaj Savic

gde bi nam bio kraj da su nam svi selektori takvi
                            A kako su neki bili protiv njega na samom početku, a gledaj sad šta radi čovek

Comment

• Filipe doktore
                              MESSI 10

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X