No announcement yet.

NBA Draft 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes i MKG ni za zivu glavu ne bi u Sacramento.
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• draft pocinje nocas u 2 ili sutra?

Comment

• Сутра.
        Arise, Serbia!
        You fell asleep long ago,
        And have lain in the dark.
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Dajte MKG-a na 6. mjesto.
          sigpic

Comment

• Source: Bobcats have five legit offers they're currently exploring to trade the second pick overall in tonight's NBA Draft.

What will MJ do?
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Tacno znam da cemo ga izduvati za Beal-a.

Jos plus necu gledati draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post

Jos plus necu gledati draft.

Papuca?

Inace u koliko pocinje veceras draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
                  Papuca?

01,00h....
                  sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                  -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
                    Papuca?

Zurka Ali tacno znam da cu da bacam pogled na net

Bas me zanima sta ce Houston da uradi.

Comment

• Boston is aggressively working to move up into the late lottery, if not higher, league sources tell Y!. Celtics own No. 21 and 22 picks.

Pratite forum danas
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• The @Warriors don't have anything hot trade wise & expect to keep 7th pick. Expect GS to select best player available regardless to position

Izgleda nista od svih onih silnih prica u vezi Warriors-a.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Spurs are shopping forward DeJuan Blair, league sources tell Y! Spurs have Euro picks they could bring over next season, need roster space.
                          Cleveland has strong interest with Turkish forward Furkan Aldemir in early second round, sources tell Y! No NBA out clause until 2014.
                          Idemo dalje
                          sigpic

Comment

• According to league sources, the Chicago Bulls are drafting Tyshawn Taylor from Kansas tonight with the 29th pick -- backup for Derrick Rose

So, there's that. Dobar je Tyshawn, cinio je odlican tandem sa Robinson-om.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              So, there's that. Dobar je Tyshawn, cinio je odlican tandem sa Robinson-om.
                              Ja sam se plasio da ce u Majami. Ne zato sto je los,nego zato sto je veca promaja od Cole-a i Ria zajedno

Comment

• Ne znam, nisam imao vremena ove godine da citam o igracima i da gledam snimke, tako da o njemu sudim po onome sto sam gledao uzivo i bio je lider Jayhawks-a sa Thomas-om. Jebem li ga, odlican je defanzivac, od njega se ni ne ocekuje ne znam sta, samo da bude jeftina zamena za Derrick-ovih desetak minuta odmora.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X