Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2012 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA Hall-of-Fame coach Jerry Sloan told one reporter Tuesday he'd be interested in coaching the Orlando Magic
    nachi sloan nakon 20 godina boravka u juti, napusti istu zbog svadje sa "zvezdom", i ondak ce sad jos da dodje u klub iz kojeg je tek sveze oteran tener takodjer zbog svadje sa "zvezdom".... pa ovo nema ni u south parku

Comment

Dwight ne zeli da zapocne sezonu u Magic-u, hoce po svaku cenu napolje, tako da ce Jerry verovatno dobiti ekipu za rebuilding ili mozda cak i nesto vise ako dobiju dobre delove za Howard-a.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

e to je vec druga stvar

Comment

pa on vec dve, tri sezone oce nece da pocne sezonu u orlandu
          ne zna ni on sta oce

Comment

Shaq prvi pick Orlanda za poziciju generalnog menadzera. Pobogu Orlando.

Comment

Добро је, добро...
              “When I first heard about the vacancy for the Orlando Magic general manager position, I was clearly intrigued.” he said in a statement. “I was drafted by the Magic, I have a great love for the franchise, and I have made the city of Orlando my home. Additionally, I have great admiration and respect for the DeVos family. However, this is not a job I have an interest in pursuing. I feel very fortunate to be with TNT and to have the best job in sports. I look forward to many more years with Charles, Kenny and E.J. I wish the best for the Magic and I am confident that they will select a great GM and coach.”
              Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Spasio ih je velike greske.
                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Nije dobro, ostaje na TNT-u.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ExperAt.
                    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Хаха, ја не пратим ни ТНТ ни ЕСПН јер сам слаб са енглеским па ми је добро.
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      You fell asleep long ago,
                      And have lain in the dark.
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Ali on nista ne prica, potvrdi Kenijeve i Carlsove tvrdnje ponekad i to je to, kezi se samo bas nista ne prica.

Comment

Komentare o danasnjoj kosarci nikada nije uputio, al' zato kad se prepricavaju bajke iz starih dana, prvi je u redu.

(ceo dan sam listao open court )

Comment

Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                            Ali on nista ne prica, potvrdi Kenijeve i Carlsove tvrdnje ponekad i to je to, kezi se samo bas nista ne prica.
                            Pa on je tu samo zbog lepote
                            Originally posted by Brajkula
                            Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

najjaci studio je bio kad su bili keni, caki i c-webb.
                              pogotovo "inside the nba"
                              znaci, tad sam se kidao od smeha.

shaq je katastrofa.
                              valjda ce i TNT to shvatiti.
                              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Sto se tice bivsih NBA igraca koji su otisli u analiticare... Jalen je prvi pa onda idu svi ostali.
                                "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                                odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                                fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

Working...
                                X