Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2012 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agent G OJ Mayo getting interest from Lakers, Chicago, Phoenix and Dallas and hopes to make decision in next 10 days, source tells Y!

Dovedite OJ-a i oprastam vam sve grehe.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• stvarno su netsi zagrizli za darka
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Gotovo, nalozio sam se, idemo, hocu OJ-a bre!!!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Brandon Roy's return to the NBA would cost the Trail Blazers $17M

prejako!
          It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• I just got text from Mayo he says he will go to LA or to Chicago maybe to Dallas also Phoenix is in talk.
            Spoiler

Comment

• Brat moj, uvek ima najbolje informacije, idemo Chris, idemo!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Lejkersi otpadaju sigurno, imace jos manju minutazu nego sto je imao u Memfisu.Jedino ko bi od ovih timova mogao pre Finiksa da ga se docepa je Dalas.Ne verujem da ce preci u Cikago.

Ulepsa mi vece zbog Gordona.

Comment

• CJ Watson potpisao za Brooklyn na 2 godine
                  http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

• "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                    odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                    fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Lin almost a Rocket?
                      The New York Knicks search for a point guard may be over. The Knicks are looking to obtain guard Raymond Felton from the Portland Trail Blazers.

The Lakers, Magic and Cleveland Cavaliers are discussing a three-team trade that would send Howard to Los Angeles and center Andrew Bynum to Cleveland

Landry Fields zvanicno kod nas, NY nije mecirao ponudu (ocekivano)

Skola bi mogao da zavrsi u Klivlendu
                      Last edited by Popaj; 15-07-12, 03:22.
                      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

• Kao sto sam najavio da Fields ide sigurno to se i obestinilo , veliki radnik je Fields ali nije za nas , sretno mu u Torontu
                        Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Felton i Kurt Tomas za Dana Gadzurica i Dzereda Dzefriza i pik iz druge runde 2016.
                          Felton dobija 18 miliona za 4 godine, nisam siguran u ovo.
                          Porland mora Dzefriza da potpise zato sto je slobodan agent i kazu da mora biti potpisan na 3 godine s tim sto mu je samo jedna godina ima zagarantovan ugovor. Gadzurica otpustaju naravno.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sta ce nam Thomas koji djavo da grije klupu Felton,Kidd,Lin Ali ako Felton dodje vrlo verovatno je da Lin ide
                            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Kajri Irving slomio ruku i mora na operaciju.

Inace ovaj trejd iymedju Blejzersa i Niksa jos nije odradjen, tj. na cekanju je i moguce je da se promijene igraci.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kakva je legenda Irving, ljubi ga stariji brat Stademajer -.-
                                Originally posted by Brajkula
                                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Working...
                                X