Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose has been fined $25,000 for public criticism of officiating."
    Eto dozivesmo i ovo

Comment

Derrick imao laksu saobracajku danas, moguce je da nece igrati sutra.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Shut the f*** up.

Comment

Originally posted by emil_portnoy View Post
          "Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose has been fined $25,000 for public criticism of officiating."
          Eto dozivesmo i ovo
          Tek sad videh da si ovo postavio, kad je on kaznjen zbog kritikovanja sudija, mislim da je svima jasno koliko su dominirali utakmicom.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Tek sad videh da si ovo postavio, kad je on kaznjen zbog kritikovanja sudija, mislim da je svima jasno koliko su dominirali utakmicom.
            Poslednji igrac lige za koga bih pomislio da ce ikad biti kaznjen, definitivno

Igra li veceras Deron?
            Last edited by Emil_LBJ; 14-03-12, 14:59.

Comment

Mike D'Antoni has resigned as New York Knicks coach, a source tells Y! Sports.

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏
                Assistant coach Mike Woodson will take over as the Knicks interim coach, a source tells Y!
                Izgleda D,Antoni otiso.

3 coaches since last year have either been fired or resigned following a loss to the Bulls. O'Brien, Sloan and now D'Antoni.
                Mac zbog ovih tvojih mnogi treneri lete.
                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

D-Rose highly unlikely za veceras

Doduse postoji tu i dobra strana, mogu da legnem ranije, treba ici na faks ujutru posle ovakvog dana.
                  sigpic

Comment

MVP
                    sigpic

Comment

Kakav je steal ovaj Parsons. Najraznovrsniji rookie iz ove klase

Comment

Ljubo, se sećaš kad si rekao da je Roger Mason Jr. nebitan za Wizards-e...
                        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Originally posted by Krle View Post
                          Ljubo, se sećaš kad si rekao da je Roger Mason Jr. nebitan za Wizards-e...
                          Kajem se

Postao je neverovatno bitan igrac. Klasican pure suter,kakav nam je prekopotreban. Na sve to dodas da je jedan od retkih koji ima preko 25 godina,a deluje i kao vrlo pozitivan i dobar za svlacionicu.

Comment

Postoji li sansa da Nene zaigra veceras?

Comment

Mislim da ne jos uvek, ali ko zna. Trenutno je na Twitter-u ludilo za MM-om, tako da ne verujem da cu naci info pre utakmice.
                              Ne mogu da provalim ni da li ce Derrick igrati veceras, a kamoli to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rip is out. DRose and CJ gametime but neither did shootaround so probably won't play. Lu in vs. Port.
                                K.C. Johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X