New York Giants
    New Orleans Saints

Interconference opponents
    (AFC East)
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    New England Patriots
    New York Jets

Kakvi mecevi majko mila. Mozda zato i nije otisao tamo, svake druge nedelje bi imao epski mec: protiv brata, protiv tima iz grade gde je rodjen i gde je njegov otac jedna od najvecih legendi, protiv Toma, protiv Aarona, protiv nekoliko odlicnih odbrana, protiv 3 tima koji su ga hteli, protiv drugog najtrazenijeg free agenta (Williams - Bills).
    Steta...
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Dobro je pa nemaju da Pats-i uzimaju WR,ovo je sasvim podnosljivo

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock

Comment

• ESPN's Chris Mortensen said on SportsCenter Thursday that his "gut feeling" is Bill Parcells will be the Saints' head coach in 2012.
        "My gut feeling is, he'll do it," said Mort. "... That he'll do it if they reach out to him." Parcells is incredibly close to Sean Payton, and may feel almost obligated to take the position if offered. In turn, Payton would be giving Parcells a chance at a long-elusive third Super Bowl ring. Parcells last won the Super Bowl in 1990. He didn't stop coaching until 2006.
        A league source tells CSN Philadelphia's Derrick Gunn that the Eagles could trade Asante Samuel to the Titans "some time in the next few days."
        Per Gunn, the price tag would be a third-round pick. Titan Insider's Terry McCormick reported earlier Wednesday that the Titans had "at least some interest" in uniting Samuel with Alterraun Verner and Jason McCourty, and the 31-year-old playmaker could almost certainly be Tennessee's at the third-round cost. The Titans have been aggressive since whiffing on Peyton Manning, signing Kam Wimbley and now setting their sights on a top NFL cornerback

Comment

• Povratak Billa Parcellsa u NFL bi bila mozda i najlepsa vest i jedina dobra stvar iz skandala. I meni je gut felling govorio da ce mu biti suvise veliki izazov da bi odbio. E sada da vidimo, jedan od najboljih defanzivnih mozgova svih vremena i onaj ludacki napad, plus chip on the shoulders posle svega sto se desilo. Opasno, jako opasno, ako se ovo desi ne bih zeleo da igram sa New Orleansom ove godine.

Comment

• Big Tuna je opasan lik,bice zanimljivo ako dodje u NO samo ne znam sta planiraju sa Brees-om i njegovim ugovorom to bi moglo da im stvara probleme....

Comment

• Neka izvuku jos jednu dobru sezonu iz njega, a onda rebuilding. Mada mislim da ce on ostati i da su ovime samo kupili vise vremena za pregovore. Mnogo je tu istorije i emotivnih odnosa, nece se oni njega lako odreci, a ni on nije toliko bas zeljan da ode odatle.

Comment

• McNabb says Robert Griffin III doesn’t fit with Shanahans’ offense

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fense/related/

Oni misle da ce RGIII u Redskins-e a covek ide u Colts-e.

Comment

• Kaze covek koji taj napad nije mogao da razume. Izvinjavam se ako sam skeptican.

Comment

• Vrlo zanimljiva stvar za sve nas NFL freaks

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/features/draftmachine/

Comment

• http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/draft20...machine/result

Eo ga moj

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                        Ne mozemo ovako da vidimo Ljubasine, mozes samo ti. Bolje napravi print screen pa tako okaci ;) Ja cu veceras ili sutra ako me ne bude mrzelo.

Comment

• E jbg...U glavnom Luck mi je prvi pik

Comment

• Ja i dalje ne odustajem kod mene ce da bude RGIII.......no.1

Comment

• Indianapolis Star columnist Bob Kravitz believes the Colts are still locked in on Stanford QB Andrew Luck with the No. 1 pick.
                              "It's Luck. Period," Kravitz wrote Saturday. "End of story." Colts owner Jim Irsay insisted Tuesday the team's decision was "up in the air," but was likely just attempting to maintain some semblance of leverage with Luck's camp in contract negotiations. Despite the steady rise of Baylor QB Robert Griffin III, it would be a tremendous upset if the Colts passed on Luck.

Comment

• According to SI's Peter King, there are "many more football people" who think Tim Tebow with the Jets is a "dumb idea than those who think it's smart."
                                One GM believes the move will "ruin" Mark Sanchez. "(Sanchez) can't take the booing as it is. With Tebow subbing for him every game and the pressure to get the ball to Santonio Holmes, Sanchez will crack.'' King believes coach Rex Ryan is serious about playing Tebow up to 20 snaps per game, and that he could be used "with the field spread, near the goal line (and) on two-point conversions."

Comment

Working...
                                X