Free agency, draft, preseason...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monta Ellis #8 View Post
    Titans-i mi nisu jasni imaju Locker-a a sada hoce i Peyton-a.....
    Ono sto sam ja video od Lockera prosle sezone je bilo fenomenalno...Mislim da je od trideset i nesto bacenih pasova, omasio samo 3,4

Ali jos bi bolje bilo za njega da uci od velikog Pejtona. Mlad je Locker,ima vremena za njega.

Comment

• Stigao je i Schefter imas li nekih inside informacija u vezi Peyton-a

Dobar je Locker,a od Manning-a bi mogao mnogo toga da nauci,takvu situaciju bi pozeleo svaki mladi QB.

Comment

• Imam samo da je Meacham otisao u SD,mozda da zameni V-Jaxa

Comment

• Peyton ce u Denver ili Tennessee verovatno ce se znati za 48h....

Comment

• Saints land replacement for Carl Nicks, sign Ben Grubbs to a five-year, $36 million deal, including $10 million signing bonus.
            Snasli se Saintsi

Comment

• Bills signed DE/OLB Mario Williams.
              According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, the move will be officially announced at a 12:30PM ET press conference. Contract terms are not yet available, but the Bills are widely expected to make Williams the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history. Bears RE Julius Peppers has held the honor since March 2010, where he signed a six-year, $84 million deal that included $42 million guaranteed. It's a safe bet Williams' deal will dwarf those numbers.
              Opasni ovi Bills-i

Comment

• Titans land five-time All-Pro OG Hutchinson

Titans signed OG Steve Hutchinson to a three-year contract.
                The Titans had made it clear since the offseason began that upgrading the interior of the offensive line was a priority. There may be more to the story, though. ESPN's John Clayton suggests Hutchinson may have picked Tennessee over a return to Seattle because of the Peyton Manning connection. The two veterans share the same agent in Tom Condon. Even at age 34, Hutchinson is a major upgrade on Jake Scott and Leroy Harris at guard.

Comment

• Peyton izgleda sleteo u Denver na finalizaciju ugovora, stay tuned.
                  Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Dal ce onda Paroh ostati da uci ili ce biti trejdovan?

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                      Peyton izgleda sleteo u Denver na finalizaciju ugovora, stay tuned.
                      Dosla cela ekspedicija Denvera da ga gleda kako baca na nekom kampusu valjda NC,jos se nista ne zna za Peyton-a sada se spominju i 49-ers.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Monta Ellis #11 View Post
                        Dosla cela ekspedicija Denvera da ga gleda kako baca na nekom kampusu valjda NC,jos se nista ne zna za Peyton-a sada se spominju i 49-ers.....
                        Ja onda nisam dobro razumeo tweet Ninersi bi bili idealni za njega i ja navijam za njih od pocetka.

Comment

• 49-ers su NFC a on kako se prica nebi u tu konferenciju zbog burazera,mnogo nekih informacija mislim da jos niko nema pojma gde ce Peyton.

Evo moja poslednja prognoza za Peyton-a Tennessee Titans

Comment

• Philip Rivers wants to see Peyton Manning in Denver

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...enver/related/

Navjeca faca od svih QB u NFL

Comment

• Sada bih rekao nesto ali necu da psujem. Samo Philip to radi kao foka.

Comment

• Report: Patriots, Brandon Lloyd close to a deal

The New England Patriots are reportedly close to reeling in one of the best free agents on the market.

The Boston Globe reports that Brandon Lloyd, a free agent receiver who has been linked to New England for weeks, is close to coming to a contract agreement with the Patriots.

Lloyd has a great relationship with new Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. His best NFL season, by far, came playing for McDaniels in Denver in 2010, when he caught 77 passes for 1,448 yards and 11 touchdowns. Lloyd has made clear that he’d love to play for McDaniels again, even hinting that he’d take less money to play for the Patriots.

With a 15.4 yards-per-catch average in his career, Lloyd would provide the Patriots’ passing game with the deep threat they’d like to add — the deep threat they thought, wrongly, that Chad Ochocinco might be last season. If the Patriots can get this deal from “close” to “done,” one of the best passing games in the NFL will be even better.

Dolazi i sakati Laron Landry u Boston,ali ce morati doktori da ga pregledaju ceo dan

Comment

Working...
                                X