• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Kad im ovako krivi mreze tj. sajle nije ni chudo shto nije na CC
    SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bas volis tu rezedo...

Comment

• Što ja? Pa on je ne skida. Evo jedne sa današnjeg treninga, bez rezedo...

Naravno to kada skine gornji deo, a sa njim...

Spoiler

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• ...and flex some more

It's as if Djokovic Is Made Out of Elastic

“Unbelievable,” said Jim Courier, the United States Davis Cup captain and former world number one. “I’ve never seen a male tennis player like that. He is like Gumby.”
            “Genetics are a talent, and the way he is with his flexibility, it wouldn’t matter how much you or I stretched, we wouldn’t be able to get to that level,” said Brett Stephens, the Australian who once worked with former No. 1 Pete Sampras and is now helping the rising women’s player from New Zealand, Marina Erakovic.
            “There are many good players on defense but not like he is,” said Bobby Reynolds, the 30-year-old American qualifier who lost to Djokovic in straight sets in the second round. “I can’t say anybody moves like him or has that flexibility on the stretch that he does.” Djokovic plays so much closer to the baseline; Nadal is way back so the court feels a little bit bigger obviously,” Reynolds said. “But when Djokovic is on the baseline, and he’s moving, and he can stretch the court like that, it just shrinks the court down. You feel the window is so much smaller to hit through. That flexibility is something I’ve never seen. He’s doing splits.”

Comment

• ...and more...

Q. You played many great players through the years. Can you talk about the way Djokovic is returning the serve?

TOMMY HAAS: Yeah, extremely well. I mean, yeah, he's definitely one of those guys that when he sees the ball early on your serve, you know, he gets most of the balls back and deep. He seems to be in a lot of rallies. He doesn't really give you any free points, or very seldom, and even on grass, you know, where you try to maybe expect to get a few more free points.
              Did I serve unbelievable today? Probably not. But still, even when you place it well with the flexibility and strength that he has in the corners, it's really impressive.
              http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=90728
              sigpic

Comment

• Jel moze neko da mi nadje Djokovic - Berdych W 2010 highlights?
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Danas opet ovaj ceski lipicaner...nesto se puno nada ovog puta...pa sta sad i Haas je. Kaze daje mu vetar u ledja skorasnja pobeda i dobra igra na travi...Mislim da ako Novaku danas ritern bude bar za cetvorku ode mec u tri seta.. Znaci nema centralnog terena....pih licemreni britanci...

Comment

• Samo me enrvira činjenica što u ovoj fazi turnira igra na terenu 1, sada je svaka citnica bitna, kada sam vidjela da ne igra na centralnom odmah sam se sjetila RG, i tamo je bilo isto ovako, ali dobro velika je razlika između Novaka na RG i Novaka sada, samo da ne bude kiše. Idemooo
                      * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                      * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                      NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Najslađa je pobeda u gostima. Ideeemoooo!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nije bitan teren bitna je njegova igra!

Idemo Noleeeeeeee! ^^
                          sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• АЈМООООО СРБЕНДОООООООООООО !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ИДЕМО НОЛЕЕ !!!

Comment

• Gleda te kapiten, ne glupiraj se!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X