Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Velja_JA View Post
    Meni je svaka boja koju ne znam - rezedo ))))
    Bravo Veljo! Muškarac koji (ne)zna boje, pa makar sve bile rezeda/o.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Majstor kaže da je spreman i motivisan, nama samo preostaje da navijamo i verujemo u njega

“I won a Grand Slam (Australia),” pointed out Djokovic helpfully. “I won Monte Carlo. That was important for my confidence. Except for Roland Garros, that is the most important clay court tournament, and I won against the best player on this surface – Nadal. That win against him gives me the necessary mental belief for Roland Garros.”

Madrid and Rome, where he lost to Grigor Dimitrov and Tomas Berdych respectively, are seemingly less important for the Serb. “It’s behind me now,” said Djokovic. “I forgot about it. This tournament is the number one priority of my year. This is where I want to win. I’m going to go for it, and I’m very very motivated.”
      http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...406642642.html

sigpic

Comment

• Zadovoljan sam zrebom. Kako je Marej odustao znalo se da ce polovina gde nema Nadala biti mnogo slabija. Mislim da se sve kocka da Nole osvoji RG i APSOLUTNO VERUJEM u to. Ako ce ga osvojiti da li ima razlike da li treba prvo da pobedi Nadala, pa Federera ili Federer pa Nadala (da igra na pr. Marej) nije toliko ni bitno. Turnir je dugacak, vreme ce uticati na odlaganja, tako da ce i zivci popustati... Ne treba da podsecam da i proslogodisnji dogadjaji moraju kad tad da se pozitivno vrate Noletu a negativno Nadalu... Mislim da je to ova godina... A kad vidim Noleta motivisanog da grize (kao na AO 2013) verujem da svakog moze dobiti na bilo kojoj podlozi.

Zato.... NAPRED NOLEEEE DO NOVE GS TITULE .........

Comment

• Srecno Nole
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Novak Djokovic’s one request at his opening press conference of Roland Garros 2013 was that he be asked no questions at all about any player he might face in the draw, with the exception of his opening-round opponent, the Belgian David Goffin.

Of course it is entirely possible that Djokovic is wishing to focus on one step at a time, round by round, and any player will vouch that is the very definition of tennis wisdom. But it was also possible to conclude that the world number one and top seed was not in the mood to chat about the fact that he finds himself in the same half of the draw as Rafael Nadal – the same Nadal who beat him in four sets a year ago to capture an historic seventh French Open title.

For those who may not recall, in 2012 Goffin became the first lucky loser in a generation to reach the fourth round of a Slam when he took Roger Federer to four sets here in the last 16. (A prize to anyone who knows that Goffin’s compatriot Dick Norman was the last to do it at Wimbledon in 1995). The extraordinarily youthful-looking Belgian is rising up the rankings and no doubt has many worthy qualities – but as a discussion point to rival Nadal, he is a bit of a non-starter.

“Dangerous…talented…knows how to play on clay,” suggested Djokovic of Goffin, and that was that. But he did make it plain that his self-belief is high coming into Roland Garros, and never mind the fact that A Certain Other Player has won six tournaments so far this year.

“I won a Grand Slam (Australia),” pointed out Djokovic helpfully. “I won Monte Carlo. That was important for my confidence. Except for Roland Garros, that is the most important clay court tournament, and I won against the best player on this surface – Nadal. That win against him gives me the necessary mental belief for Roland Garros.”

Madrid and Rome, where he lost to Grigor Dimitrov and Tomas Berdych respectively, are seemingly less important for the Serb. “It’s behind me now,” said Djokovic. “I forgot about it. This tournament is the number one priority of my year. This is where I want to win. I’m going to go for it, and I’m very very motivated.”
            Želim da menjam lošu sliku Srbije

Sa današnjeg treninga sa Nišikorijem.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Slikanje sa fanovima u UNIQLO radnji. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9850665&type=1

sigpic

Comment

• Olja koja je na kraju boja majice i gornjeg dela trenerke ako nije tirkizna ?

Comment

• Pa pogodio je Velja... rezeda ili rezedo boja.

Spoiler
                  Evo šta kaže Vukajlija
                  Rezeda zelana

Boja koju registruje samo žensko oko.
                  Naime muškarci registruju samo osnovni spektar boja dok žene vide neke boje pored kojih muškarci ispadaju daltonisti

sigpic

Comment

• Ja ne bih pogodila, rekla bih mint, to je trendi naziv za taj zastareli

Comment

• Mint?
                      sigpic

Comment

• A vidim ja da ja tu nesto ne vidim...

Comment

• Uniqlo momci...

Ovo mu dodje kao neki gusterov let sa Fonjinijem...

Comment

• Kako otkacena slika .

I ne mogu da verujem da tek sutra igra...
                            sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Working...
                            X