Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Larisa
    Pa mogu ti reci kad sam poletao iz Bg sa plus 3 i sleteo tamo na -17 sa vetrom,uopste mi nije bilo svejedno.Jos sam tad i kapu ostavio u avionu.Mada imaju rusi tu vodku koja greje kao smederevac...tako da nema zime.Nole,vodka,dzabaka kavijar i raspolozeni rusi,lepe ruskinje...ma kakva zima bre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larisa View Post
      Vi kažite šta hoćete, ali Nole je meni isti De Niro, u Taxi Driveru
      Larisa ,
      Lici malo na De Nira

Comment

• Jao blago tebi, uživaj!!!!
        Hа здоровье (al ne preteruj, da bude belaja)
        "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Liči, liči, kad skezi vilicu tako u desno, kad se skoncentriše na lopticu ko panter, (i sav se ušilji od koncentracije ;) ) e, onda mi liči jako na De Nira. ;)
          "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Liči, liči, kad skezi vilicu tako u desno, kad se skoncentriše na lopticu ko panter, (i sav se ušilji od koncentracije ;) ) e, onda mi liči jako na De Nira. ;)

It's funny 'cause it's true!

Comment

• Nole danas bio svoj i jednostavno i opusteno zgazio

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
              sigpic

Comment

• E,Nole pustio si nas danas da malo odmorimo zivce
                Fala ti,malo smo predahnuli i skupili snagu za nastavak
                U cetvrtak dodaj gas ili ubaci u brzinu koja ti bude bila potrebna,idemoooooo Noleeeeeeeeeee
                Last edited by Pertla; 22-01-13, 20:12.
                sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• 5. ce biti sasvim dovoljna. Videli smo 6. u Abu Dhabiu, to se zove overkill...

Comment

Pa prilika dušu dala za takve ekcese, ja molim najmilije za još samo malo strpljenja, hvala lepo
                    Baš tako Laro, sve se lepo namestilo i nije bilo mnogo izbora, no, važno je da smo svi na broju i u komadu a sve ostalo je manje bitno Moraju da nas trpe, još samo malo

Danas nešto lakše i brže odrađen posao što nam je, sigurno, svima dobrodošlo
                    Upisana i 19-ta uzastopna pobeda majstore
                    Brojimo dalje, ideeeemoooo
                    sigpic

Comment

• E, ali nisam vam rekla kako mi je dobro počeo dan, doduše sa minimalno spavanja, što ovih dana i nije ništa neobično....
                      Pre nego što sam isključila TV noćas nešto pre 2h, okrenem SK, a tamo počinje finale London WTF. Naravno da nisam isključila moj prozor u svet.
                      O jes bejbe....

Last edited by miloolja; 22-01-13, 23:07.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dobar majstor danas, bio agresivan, vratio se return,servis proradio,FH se namesta, .Tomica odigrao svoj najbolji set protiv Noleta posle onog WB;)Idemoo dalje
                        2 more to go
                        Finale WTF fascinira me koliko je bio smiren i koncentrisan ,iako se i bacao po terenu ma sve je biloOprema odlicna
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ako je Novak danas bio agresivan, onda bi trebalo da definisemo sta to pa znaci

Sam sebe je posle pojedinih dugih razmena besno podsecao da napada. Iskreno meni se ne svidja sto i protivnike koji nisu u BIG4 sve vise ceka da pogrese, a sve manje ide na direktne poene. Sta ga kosta da pusti ruku, kao da boranija ima sanse protiv nje.
                          Last edited by Big Nole; 23-01-13, 02:26.

Comment

• 4. marta 2013. u LA http://latennischallenge.com/

The event is being co-hosted by Fish and former ATP World Tour player and Tennis Channel broadcaster Justin Gimelstob. The star-studded night of exciting exhibition matches falls just days before the start of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. Calif.
                            Novak Djokovic, 14-time Grand Slam champion Pete Sampras, former World Top 10 player Mardy Fish and the most successful doubles duo of all time the Bryan Brothers will take part in the inaugural Los Angeles Tennis Challenge at UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion on Monday, March 4.
                            “I am very excited about playing professional tennis in Los Angeles for the first time on March 4 at the LA Tennis Challenge,” Djokovic said. “To be playing against my good friend Mardy Fish, and partnering with my childhood tennis Idol, Pete Sampras, against the No. 1 doubles team in the world will be an amazing experience. In addition, to be able to help raise valuable funds for so many wonderful charities in the process will certainly make being at the newly refurbished Pauley Pavilion, the place to be Monday night, March 4th!”
                            The event will benefit the Justin Gimelstob Children’s Fund, the Mardy Fish Children’s Foundation, the Novak Djokovic Foundation, Call to Cure and the Southern California Tennis Association’s community tennis initiatives.
                            “It’s going to be an unforgettable night of tennis starring some of the biggest names in the game,” said Gimelstob. “We’re proud to be bringing professional tennis back to Los Angele sand playing the matches indoors at historic and newly renovated Pauley Pavilion.”
                            “We are so thankful that a new professional tennis event will be in Los Angeles,” Mike Bryan said. “Los Angeles is home to us and it is vital that competitive and entertaining tennis is accessible here. The LA Tennis Challenge will grow into the premiere tennis event in Los Angeles, and we are proud to support it.”
                            Added Bob Bryan: “We will need to be sharp in order to beat two legends of the sport. Novak Djokovic and Pete Sampras are going to be a tough team, but we are looking forward to the challenge of playing two of the greatest players of all time.”
                            Pete Sampras recently talk about Nole on The Tennis Space: “I came away thinking that Novak isn’t just playing for himself, but he feels as though he’s representing a whole country and trying to bring hope. He saw the war, he’s seen the dirt. He’s going to be in his prime for the next three or four years. He’s in the right place. Mentally, he’s a rock now. Maybe three years ago, he used to let things get to him, but that doesn’t happen anymore. The mental change has been the biggest change, but he’s also improved his serve and other parts of his game.”
                            The LA Tennis The matches will begin at 7pm:
                            – Nole vs Mardy Fish in singles
                            – Nole and Pete Sampras against Bob and Mike Bryan.
                            The challenge will be broadcast by Tennis Channel in the United States.
                            Tickets are available at Ticket Master, or can be purchased by calling the UCLA Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., or by calling the event directly at 310-824-1010, ext. 251.
                            More info about the event on his facebook page and on his twitter.
                            Last edited by miloolja; 23-01-13, 10:19.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sjajno, sa idolom protiv najboljih dubl igraca... Jos kad bi ameri nabacili neki stream...

Comment

• Sampras,Nole i kompanija....boga mi bice vise nego zanimljivo....

Evo opet ovog naseg...skroz je simpaticno.
                                Last edited by draza; 23-01-13, 13:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X