Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djokovic wins 17th straight match at Aussie Open

Djokovic broke the 34th-ranked Stepanek late in each set, but was troubled at times against a wily veteran who mixed up the tempo with a lot of serve-and-volley and some unorthodox shot-making.
    "Absolutely it was great. Great match and great fun," Djokovic said. "It's always tricky to play Radek. He's a talented player. Skillful player."
    Told about the statistics — Stepanek won 36 of the 67 points he played at the net — Djokovic wasn't surprised at all.
    "He's skillful on the net and he was not giving me a lot of rhythm — he was changing up the pace on the ball," Djokovic said. "Nowadays everything is based on the baseline. It's nice to see somebody coming to the net."
    Stepanek had Djokovic smiling and acknowledging his winners on some points, frustrated him on others with his constant, stay-in-the-point defense, and even had chair umpire Carlos Bernardes grinning with his over-the-shoulder winner to save one match point near the end.
    Djokovic, the two-time defending champion who also won the title at Melbourne Park in 2008, is hoping to become the first man in the Open era to win three consecutive Australian titles. He will next play either American Sam Querrey or Switzerland's Stanislaw Wawrinka in the fourth round Sunday.
    http://news.yahoo.com/djokovic-wins-...medium=twitter

Inače Novak je ušao u drugu nedelju na 15-om uzastopnom GS. Fed je prvi sa nizom od 34 GS.

Ben Rothenberg ‏
    Djokovic wins 6-4, 6-3, 7-5 over Stepanek to make second week for a 15th consecutive Slam. Second only to Federer's streak of 34.
    Srećno i omiljeno lice

Last edited by miloolja; 18-01-13, 08:27.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Japanci ne stede, novi mec, nova oprema
        sigpic

Comment

• Courier: Step came to the net 67 times this match. Some players don't in whole season. How you handle it?
          Nole: Yeah! I am one of those players
          Nole
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
            Courier: Step came to the net 67 times this match. Some players don't in whole season. How you handle it?
            Nole: Yeah! I am one of those players
            Nole
            "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Ljudi, vidim ovde niko ne spava ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Larisa View Post
                Ljudi, vidim ovde niko ne spava ;)
                Spavanje na radnom mestu nije dozvoljeno
                sigpic

Comment

• A nije ni rad, po svemu sudeci.

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                    Japanci ne stede, novi mec, nova oprema
                    kako igra i koliko je bruutalan ima 2 opreme za jedan mec da daju
                    Originally posted by Vladan
                    SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                    :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Ono na mrezi kad mu je Stepanek okreno ledja kako mi volio da ga je spuco.
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Malo dođoh sebi, jutros nije bilo šanse da otkucam bilo šta, pa listam sada šta ste sve ispisali ovde i na temi. Oseća se zadovoljstvo i pozitivna energija u vašim postovima i pored neprospavane noći, glava k'o bundeva, ali sve je to manje važno od 17-te pobede u nizu i, nadam se, nastavku odlične serije. Mogu samo da kažem majstore i da mu poželim da nastavi da uživa na terenu jer sve, i dalje, zavisi isključivo od njega, a dokle god je tako dobro je svima nama
                        Brojimo dalje, ideeeemoooo

Nole:
                        Uvek je sjajno igrati protiv Radeka. Radi se o veoma iskusnom teniseru, koji je nezgodan kao protivnik. Nisam ni očekivao lak meč u ovoj fazi turnira, s obzirom da sam igrao protiv jednog od prvih 30 u svetu. Radek voli teške izazove, videli ste koliko uživa u toj igri. On je izuzetan tehničar, koji često izlazi na mrežu i nikad vam ne šalje istu loptu. To je ono što ga izdvaja od ostalih.

Last edited by milicica; 18-01-13, 12:33. Reason: slovo
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                          Spavanje na radnom mestu nije dozvoljeno
                          Hahaha
                          ali mislim ono, ni danju ni nocu ;)
                          Postajete hiperaktivni

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                            Ono na mrezi kad mu je Stepanek okreno ledja kako mi volio da ga je spuco.
                            Ma to je on od Noleta pokupio foru Kad ga tu Feca nije spuco... nije mi jasno kako je odoleo!

Comment

• Kako bi zvizno i jednog i drugog.
                              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Working...
                              X