X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as some? ili ass some?
    ili awesome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Assome is a word in which expresses something as more than "Awesome".
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sta mislite koliko ce Novak izgubiti setova na putu do titule? Ja kazem nijedan
        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Mmmm, pusti te priče, bićemo euforični na kraju... samo neka gura, pa kako god, naravno najbolje je ovako.
          Njegova koncetracija je pravila velike probleme prošle godine, a valjda je to rešio.
          Ideeemoooo!

DUŠAN VEMIĆ ‏
          @DjokerNole "Float like a butterfly......." IDEMOOOO!!!!!!! #proud #NOLEFAM
          Last edited by miloolja; 16-01-13, 12:19.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Fascinira rutina kojom je Novak krenuo ove godine. Nema padova tokom igre, a protivniku nadu ni u nagovestaju ne daje. Takmicenje u skupljanju gemova se nastavlja, sledeci je Lepi Rade. Da li nas to Novak `skida` sa teske adrenalinske zavisnosti?
            Spoiler
            trinajeste, trinajeste Noak pobedijooo
            sigpic

Comment

• Odlicna igra,kao i uvek u nocnom terminu Samo neka tako nastavi nas sampion!!!
              Last edited by MiljanVR; 16-01-13, 12:59.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJPWuJdVTQ http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3602351_n.jpg http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...13714580_n.jpg http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...32341258_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Assome is a word in which expresses something as more than "Awesome".
                lepo sam ja primetila da ima neke veze i sa dupetom

An ass (or booty) that is awesome; a particularly hot ass
                "Damn that booty is assome!"
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Tignor

MELBOURNE—Before his second-round match with Novak Djokovic, 20-year-old Ryan Harrison said he thought that he could surprise some people. The American may not have believed that he had a serious chance of winning, but he did seem to think that he could do some damage.

So it must have come as more than a routine disappointment to find out that he couldn't make any inroads on the world No. 1's game at all. Djokovic was comfortable and in clinical mode from start to finish. On the sidelines, Brad Gilbert called it some of the best tennis he had ever seen—lethal, smooth, and impenetrable all at once.
                  Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Ne valja ovo sto ga svi ovako hvale
                    Bojim se da ga ne ureknu
                    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Dosao je do Fedovog nivoa od pre par godina.
                      Pri tome ne mislim na igru, nego na to postovanje koje dobija od protivnika i to rutinsko odradjivanje posla.
                      Ovo danas je delovalo prelako, FH bi ga terao od baseline-a a zatim usao u teren i lagano zavrsio, sva tri seta su bila preslikana.

Sa ovakvom igrom nemamo cega da se plasimo. Do polufinala ne bi trebao imati problema.
                      Protiv Radeka nema sanse da se ponovi mec kao na USO pre par godina, Djokovic je bolji teniser a Lepi je par godina stariji.

Querrey i Wawrinka ima da se izubijaju u nekom iscrpljujucem mecu od 5 setova tako da ni tu ne bi trebao imati problem.

QF, sta znam Nando? Berdych? Who cares....
                      There's something wrong with me chemically
                      Something wrong with me inherently
                      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                      It was the wrong plan
                      In the wrong hands
                      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Navras,

Gibert je odlican poznavalac tenisa i vrlo objektivan. Ali on je ipak Amerikanac. Harison je najveca nada americkog tenisa u ovom trenutku, a danas je biototalno, ali bas totalno, nemocan. Nije to samo 1,2,3. To je cinjenica da nije imao nijednom 30:30 na Novakov servis, da je izgubio 50% sopstvenih servis gemova. Da su mu sanse u razmjenama bile nikakve. Gilberta to boli. Sto je noramalno. Najlaksi nacin da se to nekakao racionalizuje je reci da Novak nikada bolje nije igrao. Novak je danas bio odlican, ali on je imao 50 meceva na slicnom nivou u zadnjih dvije godine.

Comment

• Tako Nole,a sad opleti u trecem kolu,jos bolje-znamo da mozes
                          Cuvas snagu,ali danasje kretanje,servis-e to demonstriraj u sledecim mecevima jos snaznije,i sevaj ocima
                          Idemoooooooooooo Noleeeeeeeeeee
                          sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Novak Djokovic tested his new HEAD Graphene™ Speed - with some very surprising results! Check out now what happened behind the scenes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X