X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATP - NOVAK DJOKOVIC

[quote author=angelnfs4 link=topic=478.msg29242#msg29242 date=1217779213]
    Deo Nadalovog presa posle jucerasnjeg meca- koji se odnosi na Djokovica:

Q. Was the first set more because of fatigue? You've been playing well. Looked like the first set was very different than what you had been playing before. Was it just him playing better, or...
    RAFAEL NADAL: No, he plays unbelievable the first set, no? Nothing to say, no? He touch the ball unbelievable. Every time he touch the ball always very close to the line.
    So just right now difficult win set when other guy is playing like this. I try to fight for the rest of the match; I did. I have my chances in the second set, and today wasn't day for me.

He played better than me, but that's it. We don't have to find no one excuse. We are playing against the best players of the world, and in these matches if another one is feeling a little bit better than the other is a little bit easier, no?
    Probably he's a little bit more fresh than the others because, well, he lost in Wimbledon in second round, so he has one month for prepare this hard season. One month preparing is easier. Probably he's in better condition than the rest right now, no?

Q.
    So much of the attention this week has been about you and Roger and the No. 1 spot. Is Djokovic almost like the forgotten man?
    RAFAEL NADAL: Forgotten? Maybe for you. Not for us, no? He's the No. 3 of the world, doing an unbelievable season, winning a Grand Slam. If he wins tomorrow going to be the third Masters Series, so he's playing unbelievable, no?
    No one forgets Djokovic in no one moment, because he always is, well, he's in a very good position for try to be No. 1 at the end this season. Hopefully not, but he has his chance, and he has his chance for win Olympics and US Open, too.

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=51365

Deo Djokovicevog presa:

Q. Seems like to stay with you on this surface he has to play a little bit outside of his comfort level. Is that gives you confidence, or do you feel that out there?
    NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, if you say so, that he has to get out of his comfort zone. But I think he's obviously one the best players on this surface still. He's been proving that this year playing finals of Miami, semis of Australian Open, Indian Wells, and won Toronto and here semis again.
    He's been very consist. He was losing most of the matches on this surface, but yet again, he was always in the final stages of the tournaments.
    He's a player that you really have to play your best to win against. That's it. And I did my best tonight and I won.

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=51364
    Pravi fanovi Djokovica ovo znaju, za one druge (koji ga pljuju cim izgubi) verovatno je ovo iznenadjenje.
    Zanimljivo kako za Fedove i Rafine fanove to nije iznenadjenje iako ne navijaju za Srbina

Pozdrav i postovanje pravim Novakovim fanovima jos jednom

[/quote]

Ne znam kome moze biti iznanedjenje kada 3. teniser na svetu pobedi 1. ili 2. ili obrnuto ??? Svasta.U pitanju su nijanse ako se porede najbolja 3 igraca ili kluba ili reprezentacije...

Comment

bravo nole odlicna partija!!!...samo tako nastavi i zlato je blizu!!!
      "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

Cestitam fanovima, na izuzetno dobroj igri Noleta.
        Iskreno se nadam da ce uspeti osvojiti bronzu. Na kraju krajeva i to je medalja.
        Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

@ Pat
          @ mr.gold
          Cestitam Noletu, uspeo je ;)
          Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Iskrene ?estitke za medalju,vidjelo se na momku koliko mu zna?i

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Naisla sam na clanak o OI i kako se u Olimpijskom selu radjaju nove ljubavi medju sportistima (primer: Fed i Mirka): pa izgleda je red na DJokovica: sreo je Leryn Franco - sportistkinja i model iz Paragvaja- koja mu je postala nova devojka. :o

Deo iz bloga:

http://www.bumeral.net/blog/2008/08/...hlete-in-love/

Ima dobar ukus Djole, moram priznati ;D

p.s. Sta bi sa Jelenom Ristic? Sarapovom ? ???
                Djole zavodnik

EDIT|: ispravila link.
                Danilo stvarno mi ne verujes ? :o
                Evo sad radi :-* :-* :-*

Comment

evo vidis da je to laz

http://www.tenis-srbija.com/content/view/1137/45/
                  "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

• Comment

[quote author=crystal link=topic=478.msg32886#msg32886 date=1220097526]
                      [quote author=dule link=topic=478.msg32882#msg32882 date=1220096566]
                      nole za srbiju za crnu goru,za srpstwo,za srbe...
                      [/quote]

Nole, i za ro?ake i navija?e iz Hrvatske.

[/quote]
                      hvala na takvom postu kristal ;)

niste vi ipak sve protiv Noleta

Comment

Cini se da niti Robredo ne vjeruje previse Noletu. Izvadak iz jucerasnjeg interview-a:

Q. You sound like you don't believe Djokovic's ailments . Is that true?

TOMMY ROBREDO: That's not that I don't believe. I have pain, as well. I was running like hell and my feet were burning but I say nothing, no? I think that if you're not fit enough, then don't play.

But after every time he was asking for a trainer, he was running like hell and he was making the shot, but he does what he does a lot of times.

So I think we should take care a lot more of these things, because one thing is that if you fell down like I did, I can have blood and it's normal that trainer gets in because there's blood or whatever. But for having pain, I had pain, as well, all over my body because I think I run a lot more than him, and I said nothing, no?

So did I trust him? No. No. I think he took his time because he did it because he was a little bit more tired and that's a part of the game. It help him a lot.

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X