Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Milutinov Tata View Post
    Olja, hvala na svim postavljenim linkovima i video zapisima, prenesenim tekstovima, postavljenim slikama prethodinih dana, bar meni si ucinila veliku uslugu da ne preturam po netu . Takodje hvala i svima ostalima koji su doprineli da tokom AO budemo uvek u toku, sto svojim analizama meceva, sto prenosenjem svega sto se desavalo u Melburnu iz drugih izvora.
    Hvala Tata, volim ja da sve bude ovde kod njega
    Mada nisam ni pola postavila ali sacuvala neke stvari, bice ih ovih dana.

I sta hvala, idemo dalje [emoji41]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Evo jos jedan odlican tekst...

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis...t-Nbv7w#.l7ig8

Opinion: Novak Djokovic breathing down Roger Federer’s neck in GOAT battle

FEBRUARY 3, 202012:58pm

NEWS.COM.AU1:45

Australian Open: Novak Djokovic’s epic tantrum rocks grand final

Novak Djokovic has been warned that he crossed the line when he made contact with the chair umpire during his extraordinary Australian Open meltd...

Tyson Otto

news.com.au

OPINION

We were all so blind.
      Novak Djokovic is the greatest male player tennis has ever seen and it’s never been more obvious.

The new World No. 1 climbed to within three of Roger Federer’s record 20 grand slam singles titles on Sunday night, when he wrapped up his 17th career major with an eighth crown at Melbourne Park, where he looks invincible with an 8-0 record in finals.
      Djokovic is two grand slam titles behind Rafael Nadal (19).
      He is six years younger than Federer (38) and has 15 months on Nadal (33) and the Serbian’s trajectory now indisputably puts him on track to finish above both of his greatest rivals.
      His ascension to outright Greatest Of All Time (GOAT) status appears inevitable.
      For whatever reason, nothing outrages tennis fans like the previous sentence.
      Seventeen grand slams later, Djokovic remains unable to shed his unfair tag as the disrupter in the GOAT duel between Federer and Nadal.
      It’s never been clearer that the tennis world cast him wrong. And it’s never been clearer that the tennis world refuses to accept this.
      It will never be the popular opinion, but Djokovic’s status as tennis’ GOAT is undeniable. We just haven’t realised it yet.
      But the time is coming not too far down the line, when tennis fans are going to have to confront the uncomfortable thought nagging them at the back of their noggins — the thought that Djokovic has been rudely treated by all of us.

The GOAT simply shouldn’t be heckled on his own court — the Rod Laver Arena court he has made his own with eight Australian Open titles.
      He was actively jeered by the crowd right up until the moment he served out the 6-4 4-6 2-6 6-3 6-4 epic after three hours and 59 minutes on court against Thiem.
      That simply shouldn’t happen to the GOAT. It wouldn’t happen to Federer or Nadal.
      It was only two years ago that American great John McEnroe declared Djokovic was being “treated like s***” by Australian Open officials, who scheduled Djokovic (who then was a six-time champion at Melbourne Park and No. 1 seed) to play gruelling daytime matches, because Federer had reportedly requested the night timeslots.
      That should never have happened.
      Djokovic might just be the most disrespected GOAT across any modern professional sport.
      You might disagree, but by the time Djokovic hangs up his racquet, too many tennis fans will realise they got it wrong with him.
      He is so much more than the third-wheel in the GOAT debate. With up to five years left on the professional circuit, Djokovic can break the wheel and shake the game to its core by erasing the concept of the GOAT triumvirate.
      When the dust settles in five years’ time and Djokovic has skipped clear of Federer’s 20 slams, only the Serbian will remain in the debate that has consumed tennis for the past 24 months.
      Then, perhaps only then, will we realise how wrong we were.
      It was Nadal himself who perfectly framed how wrong we’ve all been.
      “It’d be unfair to say that Federer isn’t the best I’ve ever played against because the titles and his track record prove that to be the case,” he said a few years ago.
      “But at a technical level, when Djokovic has been at the top of his game, I have to say that I’ve been up against an invincible player.”
      Even if the grand slam count ends up as a stalemate, Djokovic’s head-to-head record against his rivals is undeniable.
      It stands at 27-23 against Federer and 29-26 against Nadal.
      How can Nadal and Federer be the greatest of all time, when they are not even the greatest of their era?

Serbia's Novak Djokovic was furious at the crowd’s reaction.Source:AFP

It won’t happen before Federer’s retirement, but there is a real chance the next generation of tennis fans will talk about the age of Djokovic and how Federer and Nadal were only temporary interruptions to what will then be perceived as the dominant storyline of this tennis age — how untouchable Djokovic is.
      The Djoker was the king all along.
      While he shows no signs of slowing down, Federer will be closing on his 39th birthday by the time Roland Garros and Wimbledon roll around — nearly two years older than Ken Rosewall was when the Aussie became the oldest grand slam champion at 37 at the 1972 Australian Open.
      Federer’s last grand slam title came at the Australian Open two years ago. So while the Swiss maestro may still wield the sweetest backhand in the game, in the fullness of time it could be his elegant style rather than his record that sets him apart from his peers.
      And that is where his argument will end.
      He hoodwinked us all.
      We were drunk on the sumptuousness of his groundstrokes, the poetry of his movement and the grace of his sporting attitude on and off the court.

Serbia's Novak Djokovic, left, holds the Norman Brooks Challenge Cup next to Dominic Thiem.Source:AP

All those things make Federer the most loved player of his generation, but they don’t make him the best.
      Djokovic simply doesn’t have the same aura.
      What he does have is the fiercest mind the sport has ever seen.
      Playing in an age where tennis is won and lost between the ears, Djokovic has been more invincible than anyone else on tour.
      He doesn’t have Federer’s grace, but his brain is quickly emerging as the most dangerous weapon the men’s game has ever known.
      In an era where physical freak specimens like Gael Monfils, Nick Kyrgios and John Isner haven’t even got close to a grand slam, Djokovic, a man supposedly without any booming weapons on court, beats them all, like they’re nothing.
      That is what a GOAT does — and it’s exactly what Novak does.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ma tako je, samo rokaj

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by djkov View Post
          U Dubaiju igraju i RB Agut, Kacanov, Rublev, Cilic, Hurkacz ... tako da to bas nece biti setnja do finala sa pola gasa.
          Ne treba mu finale, nego polufinale. I naravno da nece biti lako, ali nista preterano tesko.
          I naravno da se ne treba zadovoljiti tim polufinalom koje bi mu garantovalo prvo mesto do daljnjeg, vec treba juriti titulu, ako se vec dotle dogura.
          Ponavljam, zavisi i od Nadalovih rezultata jer u koliko ne osvoji Raf Meksiko, Novak ne mora nista da uradi u Dubaiju.
          Jos uvek se sa garancijom ne moze tvrditi ko ce sve nastupiti, sacekajmo pred turnir pa cemo znati.
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• "Kad ja navijam Novak ne gubi":

"Najluđi" Đokovićev navijač otkrio zbog čega je obukao specifični kostim u finalu Australijan opena

https://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.2...tralijan-opena

sp-stefan.jpg

‚‚STEFAN je rođen u Australiji 1986, prvi put je bio u Srbiji još kao beba, ali seća se svog drugog dolaska, kada je imao 10 godina. Njegov otac je iz Niša, a majka iz Metohije, a oni su mu i preneli ljubav prema Srbiji i znanje iz srpske istorije. Poslednjih desetak godina dolazi svakog leta i često voli da se pohvali da je već obišao većinu srpskih gradova. Naravno, omiljene destinacije su mu Niš, odakle mu je većina rođaka, i Beograd, gde ima puno prijatelja.

Prošle godine učestvovao je na maršu od Loznice do spomenika na Ceru, prepešačivši blizu 35 km za jedan dan u čast slavnih junaka Cerske bitke.‚‚
            Last edited by nikas; 06-02-20, 11:05.

Comment

• outfit za sljaku

Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by joshmor View Post
                outfit za sljaku

Jaooo kupuj

(Dobra )
                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Sorc? Ma, ne svidja mi se nikako. Slicno mi je jadno izgledao njegov outfit za USO 2018, ali je osvojio bio, pa.. neka i ova kolekcija bude isto tako (ne)srecna.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Ma tako je, samo rokaj

Hahahaha
                    Ne znam šta je ustvari njemu draže, reket ili mikrofon
                    Rodjeni je MC baš uživa u ulozi superstara
                    "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                      Sorc? Ma, ne svidja mi se nikako. Slicno mi je jadno izgledao njegov outfit za USO 2018, ali je osvojio bio, pa.. neka i ova kolekcija bude isto tako (ne)srecna.
                      "kamena" maja je bila cool.a meni je ovo...rekoh
                      Wizard

Comment

Послато са SM-G975F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Dobre su za sljaku posto je dnevna za IW, MI...

Serija ovogodisnjih patika je sjajna

sigpic

Comment

• srki

Wizard

Comment

• Dominator.

Comment

• Jedan od career goals koje Novak treba da postigne je po 30 pobeda nad Dedom i Rafom, i verujem da će doći do toga.
                                “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Working...
                                X