X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icetea View Post
    Novakovo pismo.

@Mare
    Svaka ti cast! A neki ljudi su se tek nakon osvajanja Vimbldona setili da glasaju za isti.
    Bio sam dovoljno strpljiv da sačekam.

Nije moja greška što anketa nije zatvorena posle osvajanja turnira.[emoji3]

Comment

• Ne znam sta me je vise dirnulo-Novakovo pismo ili Prletov post
      Last edited by gagana; 20-07-18, 10:10.

Comment

• Bukvalno su mi išle suze dok sam ih čitao.

Comment

• Ova kombinacija ne izgleda loše kao one koje imaju još više detalja

Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Očigledno je da će Nole u narednom periodu, osim dominacije na touru, da bude teniski trendseter #1.
            “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Kažu da su ove Asics patike bukvalno samo estetski (po Novakovoj želji) redizajnirane Adidas Barricade koje je godinama nosio
              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ау какво писмо .... ја још плачем ...
                Пре 4 дана сам га прочитао и не могу да се смирим ... беба ... диносауруси ... пелене ... скрхан сам налетом емоција ...

Одлучио сам!
                Идем одмах данас да истетовирам диносауруса на десном бицепсу!

Ноле мајсторе, још само пар турнира и бићеш као Федерер

Comment

• Hahaha šta ti pijete? Kakvi izlivi emocija....
                  "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Лариса ... теби је свеједно након онаквог писма ...

Идем у мали оф, немам обичај, али да немаш можда марамице, мени је нестало?

Comment

• Mačo forumska subkultura prezire pokazivanje ranjivost tako da sigurno su nešto pili.

Forum se pretvara u borbu ega, još malo o tenisu se neće ni pisati
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Махо, збиља не знам каква се борба на форуму води.

Ја тренутно водим борбу са самим собом да се овај неизрециви стадијум среће у који сам запао дирнут најтананијим додиром емоција узрокованих Новаковим писмом, продужи што више, по могућности све док не завршим тетоважу диносауруса.

Друга борба који водим је са марамицама, којих више немам ...

Comment

• Sto i nije tako lose, apropo pisanja... girls rule!

Srecom pa je onaj najveci trol i maco uzuzet nesto.
                          Cekamo i njega da baci jednu... barem.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Novak Djokovic is not like Federer and Nadal - Martina Navratilova

Martina Navratilova praised Novak Djokovic on his 13th Grand Slam title. The 18-time Major winner described Djokovic's legacy in tennis and compared him to the other current legends of the game.
                            'Novak is a truly great champion,' Navratilova admitted in a column for The Standard.
                            'He gets a hard time sometimes from the crowd because he’s not like the two Mr Perfects in Roger Federer and Rafa but what he does on the court, it’s nothing really. He was brought up to be brutally honest, as I was, and it turns out a lot of people don’t necessarily like that but, to me, that’s a breath of fresh air. If you could define Novak in one shot, a shot that highlights when he’s on form, it’s that outside foot on the backhand where he slides across. For everyone else in the men’s game, that results in a slice, but Novak gets himself in position to be able to get back a two-handed backhand with purpose.'

What's next now for Djokovic? More success, according to Navratilova, who was working as BBC pundit at Wimbledon. 'This might be the moment for another great Novak run', she suggested. 'You can’t say he has a bad surface so, with his health, game and confidence back, what’s to stop him anywhere now? Okay, on clay he’s probably the second favourite behind Rafa, but not many would bet against him at the US Open. There’s a big part of me bothered by the ‘what if’ with the final: what if Anderson had been properly fit and rested after that marathon match against John Isner? You could see he was hurting from the outset. The odd thing about a match like that is that the next day you often feel okay; it’s the following day that you stiffen up. In the final, you saw his legs didn’t loosen until the third set and, had he converted one of the set points, things might have been different. He turned things around against Roger Federer, didn’t he? I’ve been saying for a long time there should be a fifth-set tiebreak. The US Open introduced it and I remember being on the receiving end of some tiebreak defeats, but it’s the way to go.'

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tenni...a-navratilova/
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• I sta je bilo za anektu ? Jel moj predlog pobedio ?

Comment

• Jeste, jeste, strpi se.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X