Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dakle i dalje bez FedaL okrsaja u kolijevci tog brenda

mislim,svaka cast Delpotru Robredu itd.. ali kako vrijeme odmice Novakovi podvizi u onim polufinalima sve vise dobijaju mitsku dimenziju

Comment

• I was so fast on the track that I needed a parachute.... ������������⚡️������ cc @usainbolt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mnogo je brz, da nema padobrana da pruza otpor ko zna sta bi bilo - mozda bi i neki rekord pao
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pa lepo kaže i proziva Bolta...ajd da ga vidimo sad
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Pa lepo kaže i proziva Bolta...ajd da ga vidimo sad
            Sada tek vidim poruku ispod slike
            sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Javio se i Bolt bar tu u komentarima

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Kako je zamrla ova tema cim ne igra Novak .... Desi se ovako nesto zanimljivo - lepo i pukne koja vest od Olje i ostalih i to je to...
                      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                          Kako je zamrla ova tema cim ne igra Novak .... Desi se ovako nesto zanimljivo - lepo i pukne koja vest od Olje i ostalih i to je to...
                          Pa normalno da zamre..sta da se pise... jedino da se prisecamo starih uspeha ili cekamo da se oglasi, odnosno negde pojavi

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                          sigpic

Comment

• Da baš to

Comment

• Djokovic has always been an avid basketball fan, seen watching numerous matches from the sides of the court. Basketball is one of the most popular sports in Serbia. Asked by a journalist in Athens if he is tempted to ‘hit a three-pointer’ during the all-star game, the 12-time grand slam champion joked about the prospect after giving an insight into his own current level of fitness.

“I will probably sit down and watch other legends how it’s done.” He said. “I play basketball, but right now not so much because of my elbow. I’m still kind of injured so I’m not playing tennis, but if the opportunity arises, maybe.

Novak Djokovic Attends Basketball Tribute In Greece, Provides Update On His Statu
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• I'm still kind of injured...

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X