Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagodica View Post
    čitam sad komentare na ATP stranici na FB i mnogo se nerviram..
    to konstantno ponizavanje Novaka tipa nije on kalibar za No1,nije on igrač za 5 setova,te neverovatno je srećan jer stalno pogađa mrežu..
    Ma to su smesni komentari , ja uopste ne obracam paznju na to jer to pisu vecina fanovi Nadal i Federera;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJPWuJdVTQ http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3602351_n.jpg http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...13714580_n.jpg http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...32341258_n.jpg

Comment

• Negativnih i zlih komentara ce biti dokle bude bilo ljudi, tako da nerviranje samo onom ko se nervira moze da skodi

Novak je vec usao u legendu sa ovim neverovatnim nizom koji ukljucuje 7:0 protiv "najboljeg" i "najboljeg" svih vremena.

Nadal to postuje i sam govori o tome koliko je validno njegovo prvo mesto. Tako da uopste nije bitno sta je rekao neki pacenik koji bi pre da mrzi nego da postuje druge.
      Last edited by Big Nole; 16-05-11, 15:12.

Comment

• The streak that keeps on giving

Trying to coin new and unique superlatives that do justice to Novak Djokovic's streak, which is now up to 39 and counting after his title at the Rome Masters, gets harder by the day. What else we can say about a player who not only resurrected his career but is putting together one of the great feats in recent tennis memory? Not much. So we concede -- give up. The rhetoric has run its course.

The infallible Djokovic is worthy of so much more, but based on the universal coverage, every accolade has been exhausted as we witness his transformation from a great player to an absolute elite one. So much has changed since his last loss at the O2 Arena last November.

Here are five things we've learned from Djokovic's remarkable streak:

He's one confident dude
        Maligned for a good part of three years after winning his maiden major in Australia, Djokovic tinkered with his game until he got it right: the service motion went through multiple iterations, the coaching carousel was enough to make your head spin and his fitness was continually questioned. But Djokovic figured it out. He reached the Wimbledon semifinal last season, had a nice run in Toronto and then played the match that likely turned his career around, at the U.S. Open against Roger Federer. Down two sets to one, Djokovic fought his way back to win. He then played an inspiring final in a losing effort against Rafael Nadal. But the most galvanizing moment came in the Davis Cup final, and that's where the story of the streak began.

He exudes happiness
        It was that crowning moment, the one in which Djokovic crushed his two opponents on the court before shaving his head in celebration. As it turned out, his hair would be the only thing he would lose for a long time. Serbia's Davis Cup championship kick-started the astonishing streak. The historic and (thanks to Viktor Troicki) heroic exploits were not only a turning point for the ebullient Djokovic, but also for Serbia, as the Davis Cup title ranks among the country's top performances in any global competition. Djokovic parlayed that success into his second Australian Open championship just two months later.

He never panics
        In Melbourne, Djokovic destroyed Andy Murray in a mundane, three-set final. But that was then. In the Rome semifinals this past Saturday, the two met again, and this time Mr. Murray discovered his missing mojo. Broken three times in the third set, Djokovic never lost his composure, never rushed. He subsequently broke Murray back each time, sending the match into a tiebreaker, which Djokovic ultimately won. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Earlier this spring, at Indian Wells and Miami, Djokovic dropped the first set to Nadal in each final. No sweat. He won both matches in three sets. And in Rome, after that grueling match versus Murray, Djokovic played unfettered tennis in a convincing victory.

He's all about the W's
        It's all about the bottom line -- the wins. Thirty-nine consecutive times, actually, and 37 to start this season. Only John McEnroe, in 1984, strung together a longer winning streak (42) in the Open era. That's seven titles for Djokovic in 2011 -- five more than he bagged in all of 2010. And now, Djokovic heads into Roland Garros as one of the two heavy favorites and with a chance to usurp Nadal as the top-ranked player on tour.

He will outlast you
        Give up the gluten and … voila. Djokovic suddenly is no longer the same soft player with a dubious history of retirements. Instead, he's made himself into arguably the most durable player on tour. His indefatigable defense and punishing groundstrokes combine to make him an all-around lethal athlete. His newfound fitness played a significant role in showing us what truly separates the extraordinary from the merely great.
        sigpic

Comment

• http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/160520...favourite.html
          Realno....
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
            ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Comment

• Krle kud postavi tu prvu sliku, mogao si i bez nje Melzer i sudija
                Last edited by notorious; 16-05-11, 17:34.

Comment

• Red je da nabrojimo ovogodišnje "loser-e":

1. Granollers M. esp
                  2. Dodig I. cro
                  3. Troicki V. srb
                  4. Almagro N. esp
                  5. Berdych T. cze
                  6. Federer R. sui
                  7. Murray A. gbr
                  8. Llodra M. fra
                  9. Lopez F. esp
                  10. Mayer F. ger
                  11. Berdych T. cze
                  12. Federer R. sui
                  13. Golubev A. kaz
                  14. Gulbis E. est
                  15. Troicki V. srb
                  16. Gasquet R. fra
                  17. Federer R. sui
                  18. Nadal R. esp
                  19. Istomin D. uzb
                  20. Blake J. usa
                  21. Troicki V. srb
                  22. Anderson K. rsa
                  23. Fish M. usa
                  24. Nadal R. esp
                  25. Ungur A. rou
                  26. Kavcic B. slo
                  27. Lopez F. esp
                  28. Anderson K. rsa
                  29. Garcia-Lopez G. esp
                  30. Ferrer D. esp
                  31. Bellucci T. bra
                  32. Nadal R. esp
                  33. Kubot L. pol
                  34. Wawrinka S. sui
                  35. Soderling R. swe
                  36. Murray A. gbr
                  37. Nadal R. esp
                  38. ???
                  Idemo dalje,ko se upisuje u klub?

Comment

• Sta mislite?
                    Lepa ekipica. Zanimljiva družina. Za one koji se još nisu upisali poruka: Ne brinite, NIZ SE NASTAVLJA !!!!

Comment

• Najveći gubitnici sa kojima je Nole imao posla su sledeći:

1. Trener koji se između Đokovića i Ljubičića odlučio za ovog drugog. Zna li neko kako se on uopšte zove?
                      2. Wilson sa kojim je Đoković osvojio prvi Grand Slam turnit i koji ga je bez ponude prepustio Head-u.
                      3. Adidas koji je između Đokovića i Murraya izabrao ovog drugog.

Iznosi koje je ova ekipa izgubila pišu se sa 6-7 nula

Comment

• Originally posted by dbugarinovic View Post
                        1. Trener koji se između Đokovića i Ljubičića odlučio za ovog drugog. Zna li neko kako se on uopšte zove?
                        Ricardo Piatti

Comment

• http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinal...o-Qualify.aspx

Comment

• Tako je
                            Rikardo Pjati.

Comment

• Emisija sa Canal +-a

“If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                              Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyman-Nemanja View Post
                                Emisija sa Canal +-a

Hvala!
                                Upravo sam odgledala oba dijela i veoma mi se svijda emisija, odlicno odradjeno!

Comment

Working...
                                X