No announcement yet.

Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nole je odlučio, da danas svu zaradu sa novootvorenog zvaničnog "onlajn šopa" za prodaju njegove opreme, preusmeri na račun fondacije, odnosno deci Srbije.

"Želim da moje dete bude ponosno na tatu", rekao je Nole posle ovog humanog gesta.

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Evo i teksta... ustao sam sa stolice i rekao Novak Djokovic.
      B92: Umesto Novaku, zarada ide deci http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=908123

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Last edited by proudNolee; 06-10-14, 17:36.
        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Comment

• Moram jos malo da uzivam u ovim trenucima
            Berdih je jos uvek iznenadjen nacinom kako je izgubio.
            Dodao je da je naš as igrao na potpuno drugom nivou u nedelju-nikada nisam iskusio nešto ovako.
            Last edited by jovan; 07-10-14, 08:35.
            * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

• Ajde da se dogovorimo nešto...

Pošto mnogo ljudi ima problema sa otvaranjem postova, pa i samih stranica...zbog previše slika, velikih dimenzija i slično.. jer imaju slabije mašine ili internetske veze ... pa da u jednom postu, ako imate više slika, postavite samo JEDNU, a ostale da idu u spojler.
                  Ok?
                  Last edited by miloolja; 07-10-14, 17:01.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• Procitala na twitteru da je na danasnji dan Novak tacno 10 000 dana star I 800 dana je br.1

Comment

• Novak : "He was serving big, playing big. He's definitely right up there as one of the most talented players."
                        Novak : "I had to be on alert from the start because he was serving already 215 kilometers per hour in the first service game."
                        Novak : "He's got the power. Some shots today that he was playing were incredible. Backhands down the line."
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Dominic Thiem : "Novak Djokovic's tennis is simply noble. As a young player you can learn so much from him."
                          sigpic

Comment

• ahahhaah pa šta on da radi sa tom majicom

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              ahahhaah pa šta on da radi sa tom majicom

Spoiler
                              Gdje je spoiler Olja?

Comment

• NI,
                                zar mislis da moze Ming stati u spoiler?

Dominic:
                                3:6, 4:6 against Novak Djokovic. I am absolutely satisfied with my performance today as soon as the ball was in play. Of course there were more unforced errors than necessary. But this is what happens when you play aggressive. And there were some noble points as well. Not good at all was my serve. Much too inconsistent. This is the part of my game where the most work is ahead of me. It will take me some time until I have reached a level on which I can put a player like Novak Djokovic under pressure with my serve. And I'm also a bit angry that I didn't convert the second break point I had.
                                But it is important to point out that Novak Djokovic' tennis is simply noble. As a young player you can learn so much from him. Such a high percentage of really good first serves. Such a high pace from the baseline and no errors. The match was a mega experience for me. Although I was very nervous in the beginning. I have seen that the way to the top is still very far. But I was so much closer today than in Paris against Rafael Nadal. So the direction is right. I am on my way to Vienna already. That means the preparation for my home tournament has already started. Thank you very much for the support. I hope you liked the match and I would love to see you all in Vienna. Bamos!
                                Koliko je on simpa
                                Last edited by Zzz; 08-10-14, 18:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X