• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      Nadal nije osvojio Bangkok...
      Ali je uspeo da procerda 24 od 26 brejk lopti.. to ne moze svako
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
        Ali je uspeo da procerda 24 od 26 brejk lopti.. to ne moze svako
        Tad je bas dobro igrao,nikako mi nije jasno kako je uspio da propusti ono protiv GGL-a,nije mi jasno ni danas...
        Last edited by AK47; 14-07-11, 16:43.
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Zamenila mi se imena u glavi dok sam citao sa ATP sajta... Tokyo je osvojio, ne Bangkok, jos i gledam sta sad kako Bangkok, zar nije Tokyo, ali dzabe gledam kad ne vidim!

Comment

• Mislim da ce u ovoj opremi Nadal igrati do USO ;)
            http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/Nike/...?pcode=NMFRALC
            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivan piper View Post
              Mislim da ce u ovoj opremi Nadal igrati do USO ;)
              http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/Nike/...?pcode=NMFRALC
              Hm, moguce a za US Open su, cini mi se, dve kombinacije u pitanju, dnevna i nocna, i da su u pitanju plava i bela majica sa nekim zuckastim linijama. Takodje, patike sam videla, crno-zute. Uglavnom, meni ne deluje nista posebno, mislim da vec neko vreme Nike fail-uje sa njegovim otufit-om, ili je to Rafina zelja.... ranije je to sve bilo mnogo sarenije, veselije i nekako je islo uz njegov spanski duh ovo sada je sve klasika, suvise jednostavno i jednobojno.
              One and only - Rafael Nadal

Dream it, and then make it happen!

Verdasco: "If you did not leave friendship aside on court, Rafa would have no friends, since he's crushing everybody!"

Ferrer: "Rafa is a great tennis player and as a person even better"

Comment

• Evo jedne intesantne Rafine slike na Wimbldonu.
                tumblr_lnbfnl5Rr01qb1ebd.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedex ba View Post
                  Evo jedne intesantne Rafine slike na Wimbldonu.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1590[/ATTACH]
                  Nindza
                  Ova slika je od prosle godine

Comment

• Ovi nasi Nadalovi navijaci su bas lijeni.

Evo nekih info o Rafi, slika itd.

Hi everyone, after a year working with the well-known writer John Carlin, I want you to be the first to know that the book is due in August and and I want to share with you the title page. What do you think about it? Also, very soon I'll release the first chapter only for you ;). Rafa

Pripreme, sljedeci turnir, ocekivano, Montreal.

Attached Files

Comment

• majo, nesto slike nisi dobro stavila, ja ih ne vidim
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        majo, nesto slike nisi dobro stavila, ja ih ne vidim
                        Ja ih vidim

Comment

• Ove 2 vidim, ali nisam videla one sa odmora kojih sada ni nema

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam editovala post jer nije htjelo slike da prikaze, ne znam zasto. Evo ja sam ih ovdje preuzela, ispod Djokovicevih su. Specijalno za Bojanu.

http://www.tenisportal.si/foto-novak...dal-pa-s-xisco

Comment

• moram da uradim bookmark ove strane, pa da svaki dan gledam slike po vise puta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aaaa, to ovi poljupci sa Xiscom... Fino,fino

Comment

Working...
                                X