X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kotor

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Diving Under the Stars” – Blue Lake, Caucasus, Kabardino – Balkaria, Russia
        sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Dolina Rift (Istočna Afrika)

Comment

• sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• This is the heart-stopping moment a photographer came within inches of a young cheetah when it stuck its head through her sun roof. Australian Bobby-Jo Clow, 31, was on safari in Tanzania when the juvenile started heading towards her Landrover with his sibling. She snapped away as the young male dangled its paws in front of her face and smelt her hair before its mother called it away into the wilds of the Serengeti National Park.
              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Bioskop na kraju sveta

Estonski fotograf Kaupo Kikas je našao sablasni, napušteni otvoreni bioskop duboko u srcu egipatske Sinajske pustinje.

Prema Kikasu, bioskop je sagradio francuski bogataš, početkom ovog milenijuma. Zanimljivo je istaći da nikada ni jedan film nije pušten u ovom bioskopu. Na ceremoniji otvaranja novog bioskopa, generator koji je trebalo da napaja projetkor misteriozno je prestao da radi. Sumnja se da lokalni Egipćani i vladini zvaničnici nisu sa previše sipatija gledali bogatog Francuza (za kojeg se sumnjalo da koristi razne opijate) i njegove veličanstvene filmske ideje.

U koliko ste posumnjali da je ovo još jedna internet prevara, pogledajte prikaz ovog bioskopa iz satelita (hvala Google mapama). Ovaj prikaz otkrila je blogerka MessyNessyChic, na kome se jasno vidi bioskop sa uredno poređanim stolicama koje i dalje čekaju publiku.

Što se samog Franzuca tiče, Kikas kaže da nije uspeo da otrkije njegov identitet, ali je preko čoveka koji ga je i doveo do bioskopa otrkio da se ovaj bogataš malo i zadužio kako bi ovaj bioskop bio izgrađen, pa je zbog toga i nestao.

Spoiler

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Albert Einstein, Long Island 1939

Comment

• Navijač Bohemiansa iz Praga iako slijep sa psom dolazi na svaku utakmicu! Respekt!
                    sigpic
                    Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                    don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Mornar sa čuvene slike na Tajms Skveru povodom pobede nad Japanom u WW II, koji je poljubio tada nepoznatu medicinsku sestru, preminuo je u 86. godini

Spoiler
                      Glenn McDuffie, the US Navy veteran who kissed a nurse in an iconic photo taken in New York on V-Day in 1945, has passed away aged 86.

His daughter Glenda McDuffie Bell confirmed that he died of natural causes on Sunday in Dallas, Texas.

Mr McDuffie found fame when he identified himself as the sailor pictured in Alfred Eisenstaedt's photo taken on 14 August, 1945, in Time Square, that has become an international symbol for the joy felt in the US at the end of WWII.

His claim was confirmed in 2007 by Lois Gibson, Houston Police Department's forensic artist, who said after a detailed investigation that Mr McDuffie's facial bone structure matched that of the man in the photo.

"He ate it up!" his daughter told NBC News, adding: "He loved the attention."

Mr McDuffie, who was a US Navy gunner, said he was changing trains in New York on that summer day, when he learned the war was over and that his brother would be coming home from a Japanese prison camp.

“I was so happy. I ran out in the street,” McDuffie told the Associated Press years later.

“And then I saw that nurse,” he said. “She saw me hollering and with a big smile on my face."

"I just went right to her and kissed her," he said.

"We never spoke a word,” he said. “Afterward, I just went on the subway across the street and went to Brooklyn."

Born in 1927 in Kannapolis, North Carolina, Mr McDuffie played semi-professional baseball after his naval career, and later worked at the Postal Service. He married three times, and settled in Houston Texas, before moving to Dallas in 2009, the New York Daily News reported.

"It certainly got him the recognition that he deserved, and he was able to out to all kinds of events and speak about it and tell how it happened," his daughter told the US TV network.

"When he realized how many people were touched by the photo, it humbled him."

Despite McDuffie's claim, the editorial director of Life magazine, which published the photo, said the subjects of the photo will remain a mystery because Mr Eisenstaedt died in 1995 without giving confirmation.

“The recent (claims) are 'CSI' types of inquiries. We think that’s great but we just can’t know for sure on our end. We can’t be in a position of anointing one or the other without hard proof,” he said.

A number of other men and women have purported to be the strangers in the photo.

In 2012, George Mendonsa and Greta Zimmer Friedman met and both claimed to be the sailor and nurse, respectively.

While, according to CBS News, Mr Mendonsa said he was too drunk to remember the kiss but insisted he was the sailor, Ms Friedman clearly recalled being grabbed.

"That man was very strong. I wasn’t kissing him. He was kissing me," she told the New York Post.
                      Last edited by miloolja; 16-03-14, 01:51.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Rainbow Over Maldives
                          sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Comment

• Namibija

Comment

• Orgazmično...
                                Last edited by Vanja #66; 28-04-14, 14:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X