Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

@ Bojana

Izgleda... Uvek je dobro Djoleta isprobati pred GS, kao u Hamburgu npr.

Comment

dobro,ako ti tako kazes,ja se ne bunim da Djokovic i Nadal budu na istoj strani,a Davidenko kod Rogera 8) 8)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg24758#msg24758 date=1213455921]
        dobro,ako ti tako kazes,ja se ne bunim da Djokovic i Nadal budu na istoj strani,a Davidenko kod Rogera 8) 8)
        [/quote]

Verujem, a mislim da bi Djokovic vise voleo da bude kod Feda. A Rafa, Rafa je navikao u zadnje 2 1/2 godine.
        Bice nam cudno bez Djoleta ako bude kod vas, ako na AO

Comment

cestitam rafi i rafistima na pobedi...ali iskreno ocekujem da ce izgubiti ubedljivo u finalu...ako je rafa bio impresivan sta tek reci za novaka :-X
          "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

[quote author=angelnfs4 link=topic=474.msg24759#msg24759 date=1213456934]
            [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg24758#msg24758 date=1213455921]
            dobro,ako ti tako kazes,ja se ne bunim da Djokovic i Nadal budu na istoj strani,a Davidenko kod Rogera[/quote][/quote]

ma samo vi zadrzite Djoleta,kad ste vec toliko navikli na njega ;) ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nadal beats Roddick in semi-final

Rafael Nadal remained on course to win his first-ever grass title by beating 2007 champion Andy Roddick in the Artois Championships semi-finals.

The Spaniard lived up to his billing as tournament favourite with a 7-5 6-4 victory over the third-seeded American.

Nadal broke Roddick in the 11th game, and then served out, saving four break points, to take the first set.

Strong ground strokes from the French Open champion forced several errors from Roddick in the second.

It ended Roddick's attempt to win a record fifth title this year at Queen's Club.

The 22-year-old from Majorca will now face either Novak Djokovic or David Nalbandian in Sunday's final.

"It's very important to me to start well in the grass court season," Nadal told BBC Sport.

Nadal's impressive form is good preparation for Wimbledon where he will be aiming to become the first player since Swedish legend Bjorn Borg to win the French Open and the grass tournament in the same season.

However, the Spaniard was keen to keep his attention on short-term goals.

"I will focus and try and play my best tennis in the final at Queen's, that's more important in my mind than Wimbledon at the moment," he said.

Roddick had no complaints about the result. "I was pretty pleased with the way I hit the ball, but Rafael is just so match-sharp right now," he said.

"I was fighting an uphill battle today but I wanted to come and get some matches under my belt and leave healthy, and I've done that. I've pulled up better than expected."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/7454758.stm

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Ja sam najvise srecan zbog Rafine igre na travi, uzivanje je gledati ga pre samo nedelju dana je igrao finale RG-a a sada potpuno druge okolnosti ali jos jedno finale.

Iskreno sam ocekivano da ce izgubiti jos od Karlovica ali ove dve pobede su jako vazne pre svega za Wimbledon.

VAMOS SUTRA !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

imam samo jedno pitanje za vas:je l' i Nadala na svakoj konferenciji za stampu smaraju sa pitanjima o Federeru ili samo Roger ima tu cast? :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

VAMOS RAFA ;) ;) ;)
                    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Mislim da on dobrovoljno pomene veoma chesto Rogera

Mislim da je u sutrashnjem mechu sve moguce, ali se ne bih slozila da moze ubedljivo da izgubi...ipak je on veliki borac

VAMOS RAFA!!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Joj, ja ti nisam dobar reper za to, jer sam potpuno van tokova trenutno, ali sam sigurna da ce to vec neko odavde znati ;)

Comment

Bojana ne brini i Rafu gnjave sa takvim pitanjima, ali to je sve deo njihovog zanimljivog odnosa i rivalstva.

Comment

Divno! Samo nedelju dana posle RG-a, evo Rafe u jos jednom finalu, i to na travi!
                              I ja sam iskreno ocekivala da ce izgubiti jos od Karlovica, al ovako je bolje u svakom slucaju

VAMOS RAFA!!! :-*

Comment

Ufff, svake 2 nedelje Djokovic

Hocu titulu opet... bas sam alava
                                Vamos Rafael !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X