X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
    Kakvo preskakanje, ne lici to na njega
    E to je njegov problem

Odigrati Wimbledon, još dodatno uništiti več tako iztrošeno tijelo i onda pola godina pauze zbog ozljede

Comment

• Poznavajuci ga, igrat ce travu, a po meni ne treba ni da pomisli to igrati. Vec su mu 32, a kad moze Roger da preskace moze i Rafa valjda. MAda puno toga je u igri, sponzore, TV prava, gledanost, jednostavno nije sve do njega.

Nebitno, sto se mene tice ako hoce nek izgubi svaki mec do kraja sezone, odradio je on vise nego dovoljno ove sezone. Nadam se da ima bar jos jedan il dva RG-a u sebi, ali ako ih nema nek ispada ranije, ne zelim da izgubi neko finale, 11 od 11 je bas seksi.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Rafina konferencija za stampu, pitanja na spanskom, jedan od novinara ga pita u vezi grca u ruci koji mu se dogodio u trecem setu, a Rafa kaze "da, naravno da sam bio uplasen u tom trenutku, ali nadao sam se da ce brzo proci. Al' iskren da budem, i da nije, ne bih otisao sa terena, igrao bih makar gubio gemove, igrao bih i desnom rukom ako treba, samo u nadi da ce makar do petog seta proci"..Pa tacno ga zamisljam kako igra desnom rukom Koji kralj
        13/13!

Comment

• Svaka cast Rafi, 11. titula na RG, deluje nestvarno i kad se izgovori a ne ostvari na terenu , cestitke i njegovim navijacima!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarafa View Post
            Rafina konferencija za stampu, pitanja na spanskom, jedan od novinara ga pita u vezi grca u ruci koji mu se dogodio u trecem setu, a Rafa kaze "da, naravno da sam bio uplasen u tom trenutku, ali nadao sam se da ce brzo proci. Al' iskren da budem, i da nije, ne bih otisao sa terena, igrao bih makar gubio gemove, igrao bih i desnom rukom ako treba, samo u nadi da ce makar do petog seta proci"..Pa tacno ga zamisljam kako igra desnom rukom Koji kralj
            I takav lik da propusti travu..definicija sportiste!
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Rafa je jebeni car. Kako čovek igra. Mislim da se pre pocetka RG nije postavljalo pitanje osvajača ove godine.
                Сутра брзо долази - треба човек постати
                Нестали су кодекси, остали су комплекси
                Победе су порази, а исходи су потресни!

Comment

• Will Rafael Nadal Participate In Wimbledon? French Open Champion Is Not Sure

Rafael Nadal says he will speak with his team to decide on whether he will participate at Wimbledon next month following his 11th French Open win.
                  The Spaniard comfortably defeated Dominic Thiem in a 6-4, 6-3, 6-2 win Sunday to retain his French Open crown and extend his record to 17 Grand Slam victories.
                  With four titles out of five won on clay this season after his return from injury in April, the attention now shifts to the grass-court season which will mean a return to action for Roger Federer who will not only be looking to win another Wimbledon title but also regain his No. 1 ranking from Nadal.
                  But Nadal, who turned 32 earlier this month, hinted at following the Swiss legend's lead by potentially skipping the grass-court season as he maintained his health and fitness were priority.
                  "Difficult for me to think about it now," Nadal said, as per Express. "My preparation, I believe, last year went well. And now I have to come back to speak with my team. Of course decide what's better for my body. No, that's the main thing always."
                  "I would love to be playing in as many places as possible, but you understand I need to check how I feel in the next couple of days. Of course is a drastic change from clay to grass. And I did it in the past when I was much younger, quicker, because I played back to back. But it's time to check how I feel in the next couple of days."
                  Following his French Open win last year, Nadal looked like setting up another SW19 final with Federer, only to crash out in the fourth round to Luxembourg's Gilles Muller in a five-set thriller.
                  Federer, meanwhile, would go on to win his 20th Grand Slam at the event and is undoubtedly the betting favorite to win this year. In addition, should Nadal not feature in Wimbledon this year, he will lose his No. 1 ranking if Federer retains his grass titles but the 11-time French Open winner is not worried about the rankings.
                  "Today is all about Roland Garros. I don't think about the rankings at all today," Nadal added. "Then I will be No 1 for a while, but that's all. What really matters for me is have this trophy again with me. That means a lot. As everybody knows, for me is the most important tournament of the year."
                  Nadal currently has a 100-point lead over Federer in the rankings with 8,770 points following his French Open win. He will lose 180 points if he does not take part in the grass-court season, which means Federer could overtake him if he defends his titles at the Halle Open and Wimbledon.
                  Federer could also further establish a lead depending on how well he does at the Stuttgart Open after crashing out in the round of 16 last year to Tommy Haas. Wimbledon takes place from July 2 to 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Kakav je decak bio sa prvim RG.
                    I jeste bio pravi decak

Tesko da ce taj propustiti W, al' ajde da se nadamo
                    13/13!

Comment

• Sve čestitke Rafi na pisanju istorije po ko zna koji put.Čestitke i svim Rafinim navijačima,uživajte
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• http://www.rtcg.me/vijesti/izostreno...dodredjen.html

Comment

• Toni po prvi put da pohvali(otprilike) Rafu

Speaking to L’Equipe, Toni Nadal said: “Before heading on court, I said: ‘We will win in three sets.’ “If I had been the coach I wouldn’t have said it, but being uncle, I thought he would have won.
                          “For Thiem it wasn’t easy, it was his first final against a very difficult opponent. Nadal’s uncle added that the 79-time titlist simply had superior class to Thiem. “He is not unbeatable but he is very hard to beat,” he continued. “Why? He is a little better than the others. With all the respect I have for Thiem, to beat Rafael, he has to play really well. “He has very good service, a very good forehand. But Rafael can play a little better.” Asked whether Nadal can claim a 12th Roland Garros title in 12 months’ time, Toni said: “I think so. “If you ask me today who can win the next, I tell you that today, the favourite is my nephew. “After 365 days, I do not know.”
                          13/13!

Comment

• Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’

Rafael Nadal reflects on his stunning clay-court season that featured 11th titles in Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, and Roland Garros

By lifting the crown at Roland Garros, Rafael Nadal bid farewell to the European clay-court swing in the best way possible. And while he doesn't often delve into his accomplishments, Nadal is aware of what he's achieved by winning the clay-court Grand Slam for an 11th time. The only player in the Open Era to achieve three 11 triumphs in three different tournaments – Barcelona, Monte-Carlo and Roland Garros – discussed his achievements and more.

What have you carried with you from your first Roland Garros triumph?
                            I knew the importance of winning at Roland Garros back in 2005, but there was no way I could have predicted what was going on back then would have an effect on the present. What I can tell you is how my game compares to 13 years ago. My energy levels might be down a little bit, but I have so much more knowledge that I've gained over the years. I'm a little bit older and a lot wiser.

What are your thoughts when people say you're an absolute beast on clay, and that you're a myth, a legend, a hero after winning for the 11th time?
                            My answer is that I'm an ordinary guy achieving some extraordinary things. That's the reality. I don't let the superlatives get to my head because I don't have the time for that. I don't want to sound like I'm something special but yes, it's unique to win the same Grand Slam 11 times.

Everything I do is a day-to-day process. Yes, I'm confident. I've won 86 out of 88 matches I played [in Paris]. Maybe, in around 75 of those matches I stepped onto the court thinking I could win but also lose. That's one of the keys to success. So, my thoughts on all of this? I'm grateful. At the end of the day, there are people who work just as hard as me, probably even harder.

How do you handle the pressure of showing up to Roland Garros, knowing you are favoured to win?
                            Just because that's what the headlines say doesn't mean it's what I believe. I stick to my own thoughts, and the thoughts of my team. I go into Roland Garros as prepared as possible and when I step on the court, my goal is to do the best that I can. These days, I also fall back on my experience

Are you surprised that Roger Federer and you have won the last six Grand Slams?
                            Yes. I went two years without winning a Grand Slam title. He went more than twice that ... We are both at an advanced age in this sport and winning the last six majors is definitely amazing.

You say that there is life beyond tennis. Your fellow Big Four (Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray) are married and have children ... Do you feel you have a stronger commitment to tennis compared to them?
                            No. That's not the case. I just lead a different life. I adapt to things on the fly and while it's true I've committed my life to tennis, it's also something that makes me happy. I can't tell you whether I'll start a family one day. I figured I'd be retired by this age. Before, my way of thinking was like that: to have a structured, average life with a stable family. But as the years went by, my career led me down a different path.

You've had intense rivalries against Federer and Djokovic. Most recently, you've clashed at big events against Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem. Do you consider them your new rivals?
                            It's hard to consider them rivals because they are a lot younger and at different stages of their career than I am. It's a different type of encounter. I didn't grow up with Zverev or Thiem; we didn't mold our careers during the same time period. It just so happens we're crossing paths at different stages.

For that reason, what I have with them isn't a rivalry. The best rivalries happen organically; we can't just call them rivalries for the sake of calling them rivalries. I've had my rivalries and I still do; they've been forged over the years. I battled, suffered and lasted through them.

You're surrounded by a strong, well-built team of people. Does that bring with it an extra sense of responsibility to perform?
                            My only sense of responsibility is to do the best I possibly can. I have to train as hard as possible and be as positive as possible. Those are my responsibilities.

I've had the same team for a while now, with the exception of (business agent) Carlos (Costa) and that happened more than a year ago. I'm more than satisfied to be around this core team. Having (former coach and uncle) Toni (Nadal) at Roland Garros was special to me. That was a change to the team, too. Having him in Paris was important, first because he's family but also because he knows me better than anyone. The truth is, without my family, without my team or without my friends, if they had not been there during difficult times, I might have already retired.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/tennis/news...-title-in-2019

"But it's been an honour and we will make a decision in the coming months about whether or not we will be back next year."
                              -To define is to limit.

Comment

• Rafa ocekivano preskace Kvins. Videcemo sta ce biti s W..
                                13/13!

Comment

Working...
                                X