Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ne

Comment

• Mare ne zaboravi pitati Ivana, da li si može dobiti DELPA u polufinalu !!!!!!!!!!

Sviđa mi se ovaj ritual i Ivanov pesimizam.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Probaj tennis warehouse i tennis point, tamo mora da ima...
          ne znam tacno kakve su mu patike, ali na tenis point imas majicu i sorc

https://www.tennis-point.de/rafael-nadal/
          Ma prejaki su, al gde god sam potrazio nije bio ovaj model, a ni Rogerov. Fkt i on i Roger imaju predobre opreme od ovog USO-a i mora se to naruciti. Roger ako se ne varam nosio i Jordanke?
          OVAKO

Comment

• Federerove patike su tu:
            https://www.tennis-point.de/nike-zoo...014367000.html

Dzordanki nema, to nema sanse da moze online da se nadje ili mozda ima samo nike usa sajt
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
              Mare ne zaboravi pitati Ivana, da li si može dobiti DELPA u polufinalu !!!!!!!!!!

Sviđa mi se ovaj ritual i Ivanov pesimizam.
              Ne brini, jos je rano.
              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can

Comment

• Ivane, moze li se dobiti Del Potro?

Comment

• Sad cu da banujem Ivana
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Hahahahaha😂

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                      Ivane, moze li se dobiti Del Potro?
                      Ne

Comment

• Against the force of Del Potro, the example of Moyà

On Thursday morning, more than 12 hours after Juan Martin Del Potro's victory over Roger Federer, many of the most prestigious coaches in the locker room were still wondering why the man from Switzerland kept aiming his shots at the Argentine's forehand, one of the most powerful forehands in the world, instead of aiming at his backhand, which continues to give him trouble as a result of the three wrist operations that threatened to end his career prematurely. On Friday, when Rafael Nadal goes up against Del Potro for a place in the final of the last major of the year, the Mallorcan will know well what he has to do and what not to do.
                        "I think Federer played too much to the forehand," explains Carlos Moya, one of the Mallorquín's coaches. "Although I also think it can be stopped. He believes in himself because is playing very well, dominating with his serve and forehand," continues the former world number about the Argentine. "I know the weapons that Rafa has and I know that when he is playing as well as he is at the moment he can win against anyone," adds the Grand Slam champion. "There are ways. My forehand was not like his, but my game was based on the serve and the forehand and I remember perfectly how opponents could hurt me. What happened to me we will try to do to him. "

Mid-morning on the day before the semi-finals Nadal kept attacking Moya's backhand for two hours on one of the tournament's practice courts. At the same time the world number one listened to his coach reminding him of what happened to him in most of his matches, something that started out as a discreet tactic and ended up being used by all of his opponents. As Moyà put force into his forehand to make the balls unstoppable, the opponents geared their returns towards his backhand, causing the Mallorcan to not find advantageous positions to finish the point with a blow to the other side of the court. Just what Nadal has to do against Del Potro, with an added advantage: he is left-handed and that allows him to find the opponent's backhand more easily.
                        "I have seen Del Potro in his last two matches," acknowledges Toni Nadal, the tennis player’s uncle and coach. "Federer could not stop him as he served very well and put a lot of power into his forehand. It is true that Federer had his opportunities, but Del Potro managed to come back every time,” continues the coach about the number 28 in the world, who despite the victories continues to recover from the fever that threatened him to lose against Dominic Thiem in the Quarterfinal and who was still suffering from the virus after winning against Federer. "He will be difficult to stop, but Rafael has weapons to do it and has improved over the course of the tournament here. From round three on something changed and he is now in a very good place.

What changed was obvious: overcoming the nerves, Nadal managed to play without fear and little by little he has been finding his rhythm to beat his rivals, especially with his backhand that has historically helped his great achievements. Once again, the Spaniard has transformed the doubts into confidence and that usually means that to get him to fall many things have come together at the same time, and for a good period of time.
                        "But Del Potro is playing well, it's difficult to stop him," warns Nadal who has won eight of the previous 13 meetings. "His forehand is probably the fastest on the tour. If he plays well and plays with his forehand he is a player who can beat anyone," says the player from Mallorca, who knows well enough what he will be up against when he faces Del Portro. "I have to play my best tennis and be aggressive. If I let him hit his forehand from a comfortable positions I'm dead, he's unstoppable in those situations. I need to play to his backhand and then open up the court," he adds. "I have been improving throughout the tournament, but now I have to step it up a new level."

Comment

• Ivane i Mare. Čekamo na vaš ritual.

Comment

• Carlos Moya: 'The final is not won, but these challenges motivate Nadal'

Ahead of the final against Kevin Anderson that could give Rafael Nadal his 16th Grand Slam title, Carlos Moya analyzed which match we should expect to see, explaining how the Mallorcan can deal with the big South African's serve.

'Rafa knows that the match is not won yet, and from this standpoint we won't have to work on it because he is always respectful towards all the opponents', Moya told El Espanol.

'I don't know if it can make him more tense or not. It's a Grand Slam final and who says there is nothing to lose, is lying. There is much to win and much to lose, but Rafa likes these challenges, which motivate him.

Trying to win the most important titles makes him keep playing tennis. Many times the match depends by Nadal, Anderson will try to find his rhythm shortening points and go for his shots.' 'In theory Rafael is the favourite, he is the No.

1', added Toni Nadal. 'I saw him playing against Carreno and on serve the level was unbelievable as well as shots. He is a very dangerous opponent because you know that chances to break him will be only a few and it will be difficult to put balls back on the court.

Comment

• Ivane, moze li se dobiti Anderson ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                                Ivane, moze li se dobiti Anderson ?
                                Ne

Comment

Working...
                                X