No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El número uno a la vuelta de la esquina. Opinan Carlos Moyà y Toni Nadal.
    Tanto Carlos Moyà como Toni Nadal ven claras y explican el por qué de las opciones de Rafa por volver al número uno del mundo en lo que resta de temporada, cuatro años después.
    Rafa Nadal fue número uno del mundo al finalizar las temporadas 2008, 2010 y 2013. Por como se está dado la temporada 2017 hasta el día de hoy, Nadal vuelve a tener opciones matemáticas para regresar a la cima del tenis mundial, cuatro años después.
    Carlos Moyà, en declaraciones que recoge El Español, lo ha explicado así. "El acierto de Rafa se ha juntado con el bajón de Murray y Djokovic, que no han ganado lo que todo el mundo esperaba. Volver a pelear por el número uno del mundo es una opción que no dependía tanto de Nadal. Es por este motivo que la parte que nos toca siempre tratamos de tenerla controlada al 100%. Hay muchas cosas incontrolables y una de ellas son los resultados de los demás".
    Toni Nadal se ha expresado en la misma línea que Carlos Moyá. "No me lo planteaba para nada, ser número uno. Ahora sí que me lo planteo. En la lucha por el número uno a final de año van a estar tres o cuatro jugadores. Veremos porque aún estamos a mitad de temporada".

Comment

• Rafa pobedio Hasa na egzibiciji, u tri seta (treci set je samo taj brejk)..6:4 1:6 10:6
      13/13!

Comment

• Znaci bolji je od Rodzera trenutno

Comment

• Izvinjavam se na postu..pogresno mesto.. Olja brisi.
          Last edited by Fića; 30-06-17, 18:50.
          --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• 13/13!

Comment

• Moya: "We're Going To See A Great Version Of Rafa"

Rafael Nadal has been practising at full throttle in the build up to Wimbledon. The Spaniard has set himself a goal of playing his best tennis at Wimbledon, something he hasn't been able to do in the past five years for various reasons, and was to be found on Thursday morning engaged in a high intensity two-hour practice with Alexander Zverev.
              "In 2014 I made the fourth round and it was my best year since reaching the final in 2011," said Nadal. "Since then I've had many problems with my knees. In 2012 and 2013 it was really bad and then in 2015, my knees were fine, but I felt bad for many other reasons. Last year unfortunately I broke my wrist right before Wimbledon. It's been a few years that I haven't been able to compete well and that is a disadvantage compared to those who arrive here having done well year after year."
              To give himself the best possible preparation for Wimbledon, Nadal trained for a week in Mallorca and then doubled the intensity of his sessions in London, where he arrived on Monday.
              His coach and uncle, Toni Nadal, said, "We've been training quite well every day. Every day he has played quite well with all his opponents. The idea is to try to make his game a little more aggressive, going forwards and avoiding moving back. On the grass the best points are three or four shots, so you have to be very aggressive with the serve and after the return."
              Carlos Moya, who also coaches Nadal, added, "The movement is different. You have to get down lower and be a little more aggressive. You also have to accept that the points are going to be shorter than on the clay as it's a faster surface. Anyway, I'm sure that we're going to see a great version of Rafa."
              Since stepping onto the grass, Nadal's training has consisted of: working on being aggressive, sharpening his serve and winners and practising his volley. The Mallorcan, aware of what is needed to make the transition from clay to grass, has given everything to implement those fundamental changes to be competitive on grass.
              Francis Roig, who completes Nadal's coaching team, remarked, "The training has been really positive. He came from a week of practice in Mallorca and the first day that I was with him in London I saw straight away that he was hitting the ball very well. He has adapted quite well to the grass and is ready mentally."
              Nadal had barely shaken the clay out of his shoes after winning La Decima at Roland Garros before he was thinking about Wimbledon, where he reached five straight finals from 2006-11 and where he has twice won the title in 2008 and 2010.
              "It's a little bit like the feeling he had at Roland Garros," said Toni Nadal. "He had gone three years without winning a Grand Slam title and he was hungry and extremely motivated to win another. For different reasons, Rafael hasn't been able to play well on grass in the past five years and he wants more than anything to be able to do that. When his body allowed him, he was a very good grass-court player. He made five straight finals at Wimbledon. Not many players have done that. He thinks he can win again."
              "The clay-court season was exhausting, especially mentally," admitted Moya, a former World No. 1. "Rafa was listening to his body and his health is his priority, even though he badly wanted to play at Queen's. We know he’s not going to have matches under his belt, but he’ll arrive mentally and physically fresh at Wimbledon. He has made a great transition to the grass."
              "I know that my knees have hindered me a lot on grass in the past few years," said Nadal. "They stopped me from competing at the maximum level. The switch to grass has been progressing well and the test will come later, but I am confident that my knees are going to hold up. Then the results as always depend on many factors."
              Among these factors will be his knees, but also getting through the first few matches of the tournament and being able to maintain a high level on the grass when he has to switch practice for competition. Nadal is in the top half of the draw with defending champion and top seed Andy Murray and will open his campaign against John Millman.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BrainGameTennis/...645888/photo/1

Comment

• Hocemo i Wimbledon
                  1. Andrey Rublev
                  2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                  3. Alexander Zverev
                  4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velikiajnstajn View Post
                    Hocemo i Wimbledon
                    Bas imas razvijenu mastu,pravi si Hans Kristijan Andersen,cacaninu sam predlozio da pise konspirativne romane,ti bi mogao da pises neke knjige za djecu,pravi si sanjar,imas veliku moc imaginacije.

Comment

• "Kako sam pobjedom protiv Karena osvojio Wimbledon"
                      1. Andrey Rublev
                      2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                      3. Alexander Zverev
                      4. Ernesto Escobedo

Comment

• Sretno danas Rafa, ajmo!
                        1. Andrey Rublev
                        2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                        3. Alexander Zverev
                        4. Ernesto Escobedo

Comment

• Idemo Rafa prodji kroz njega.
                          1. Andrey Rublev
                          2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                          3. Alexander Zverev
                          4. Ernesto Escobedo

Comment

• Zajeban ovaj Kacanov,ima igru ako nista da ga namuci,protiv Federera u Haleu je odigrao dosta dobro,sreca pa necu moc da gledam taj mec pa cu postediti zivce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                              Zajeban ovaj Kacanov,ima igru ako nista da ga namuci,protiv Federera u Haleu je odigrao dosta dobro,sreca pa necu moc da gledam taj mec pa cu postediti zivce.
                              Brutalan je Karen kad je u udarcu, ali bi bilo fantastično kad bi Rafa mogao da ga probija sa osnovne. Hoću da napada svaku lopticu.
                              1. Andrey Rublev
                              2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                              3. Alexander Zverev
                              4. Ernesto Escobedo

Comment

• Toni Nadal: 'Now Rafa and Djokovic are friends, in the past they weren't'
                                Interviewed by the Novosti website, Toni Nadal commented on Novak Djokovic's current situation. The Serbian player changed several things this year in his team, and the only one who survived is basically the mental guru Pepe Imaz.
                                Toni is doubtful about how Imaz can help Djokovic. 'I am not a fan of external and mental influences on the player. The mental strenght is inside him, Imaz can't help him with this. Agassi is different because he is a great Champion.
                                But until when the player doesn't decide that he wants to the best, no one can convince him.' Rafael Nadal's uncle and coach still believes Novak can go far in Wimbledon, where he triumphed in 2011, 2014 and 2015.
                                'The hunger to lift trophies can come back anytime. I always think Djokovic is one of the favourites, also when he is not at his best. He has always chances to win any event he plays. I think he found his game rhythm again.
                                Beating him was one of the ultimate challenges for us.' Rafa and Djokovic have played against each other 50 times so far. 'For me it's an absolutely natural thing that they faced each other so many times, more than any rivalry in tennis history.
                                They are close in terms of age, have been at the top on the Tour for much time. This rivalry has been beautiful since the beginning, because on court it was hard, as both of them gave their best to win, while off-court they are friends.
                                At first it wasn't like this, then they grew up,' revealed Toni, that also added how the rivalry with Djokovic pushed Rafa to improve more than the one with Roger Federer. 'With Federer it was always something particular, because it was Nadal's first big rivalry.
                                With Djokovic it was tougher sometimes, when at the top of the rankings there were the strongest players: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray. I like to see them at the top again.' At Wimbledon Rafa has chances to be world no.
                                1 again for the first time in three years. Asked about the importance of potentially being at the top of the rankings again, he replied: 'At the moment he doesn't care about becoming No. 1, he wants to win titles, titles and titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X