ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Rafa i njegov sladoled od vanile ...Koja opustencija 8)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAE4Wd5B0Uk

Comment

gocex i montekarlo

[quote author=elena link=topic=474.msg22804#msg22804 date=1210836826]

Rafa i njegov sladoled od vanile ...Koja opustencija 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAE4Wd5B0Uk

[/quote]

Hvala elena. Video press-a kona?no. Rafa naravno Kakvo je on dete Pogledajte obavezno

Hamburg, 14 May 200

Press Conference with RAFAEL NADAL

Nadal - Starace 6:4, 7:6 (6)

Q: Do you feel you got better since Rome? Do you feel physically better?

NADAL: Physically I am usually better. It was a tough match. I did not practice too much in the last days. I had a problem with a blister in Rome. After that I had 3, 4 days off. I could not put the foot on the floor very well. My first day of practice was here in Hamburg when I arrived. I tried my best, but the preparation was very fast. I did not have too much time. Today, I probably did not play my best match on clay. But I am very happy because I was with very good attitude all the match.

Q: You can put the foot down?

NADAL: Yes, it is much better. It is not 100% but much better.

Q: Were you ready for a third set? You could have played a third set?

NADAL: For sure, why not.

Q: Were you surprised how fast the court was?

NADAL: The clay is a little different than in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. When you slice on the clay, it is a little different. You have to see how to arrive to the ball, for example when you arrive to the forehand, to the backhand, it is a little different, you have to move a little bit more safe. You don't slide that well. But I think tomorrow it is going to be much better for me.

Q: You had two very high quality matches against Andy before. Do you expect another one tomorrow?

NADAL: I had a very tough match in Australia and one in Madrid. So, yes. Andy is a big player, I know. He's always a very dangerous player. One of the best players of the world. I know I will have to play my best to beat him.

Q: Were you surprised about the news about Justine Henin?

NADAL: Surely, surprised. But she knows more than anyone how she feels. We have to respect her decision and support her, I think. It's an important loss for the sport and for tennis because she was No. 1, one of the best players of the world in the last years. So, disappointing for us.

Q: Do you ever think about resting this week?

NADAL: No. No. I know 4 weeks in a row is impossible but after Rome, I have to play here. I don't have more chances.

Q: You've been very complimentary about Andy Murray. What makes him so dangerous?

NADAL: He's a very talented player. He can do every shot. He can play defensive, he can play attack, good volleys, good slice, very good backhand. He changes the rhythm very well. I know he is a very tough player, a very complete player.

http://dtb-tennis.rent-a-cluster.net...dal,14,85.html

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Video press-a je VAMOS, NADAL ;D
        Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Crystal,hvala puno za pics i intervju!! ..Samo da Rafa nastavi sa ovako dobrom igrom kao vs.Murray!! 8)VAMOSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Hvala puno za pics i intervju Crystal!

VAMOS SUTRA VS. MOYA!

VAMOS RAFA!

Comment

Video sa po?etka me?a vs Starace, Rafa i devoj?ica-maskota

140508 lovely mascot

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=EM8LcvszjtE

Press posle me?a vs Murray

RN post R3 p.c.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j_okGL3S2mo

Hamburg, 15 May 200
              Nadal - Murray 6:3, 6:2

Q: Are you more pleased with your game today than yesterday?
              NADAL: Yes, sure, I'm much better now. I played much better than yesterday, practicing today morning. For sure, it is 50% better. I had more confidence today, feeling the ball much better and for sure playing more inside the court, having more control with the forehand, serving better too. So, it was a good match for me.

Q: What do you think was different to the previous meetings with Andy?
              NADAL: It's always tough matches with Andy. Especially when he's playing well on hard court. If I am playing well on clay then I have more chances to beat him than if I play him on hard. Anyway, he is a very talented player. He can play, go to the net, play from the baseline, he can do everything. He had some mistakes. So, I beat him.

Q: So are you close to your best level?
              NADAL: I don't know where my best level is. I am fine, I am playing well. That is the most important thing. I don't know if I'm close to my best level because you never know what is your best level. But I'm happy how I played today and plan to continue to play better tomorrow.

Q: How good do you think he can become on a clay court?
              NADAL: He needs more tournaments I think, more practice. For sure, he can play well because his ball is not very flat. He has good control with the forehand, he serves well. He can go to the net, can slice the ball. If he continues to improve, he has a good chance to have a very good tournament in Roland Garros or in Monte Carlo, Rome, Hamburg.

Q: You fought very well, so is it okay with the feet?
              NADAL: Yes. I'm fine. I don't feel 100% perfect because I feel it a little bit, but for sure it's enough.

Q: What caused the blister in Rome? The surface?
              NADAL: No, I had the blister. The problem was the final in Barcelona. I didn't know when I was playing but during the night when I woke up at six in the morning to go to Rome, I tried to put the foot on the floor and I couldn't. That was the first moment when I felt the problem. Finally, I tried my best, working hard to try and recover before I arrived, but it was not possible.

Q: Have you had those blisters before?
              NADAL: No. First time in the foot. In the hands, a lot of times.

http://dtb-tennis.rent-a-cluster.net...dal,15,90.html

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Bravisimo Rafael ;) ;) ;)

Comment

Press nakon me?a vs Moya

http://www.youtube.com/v/qulkLCdMbQU

Meni je Rafa uvek bio simpati?an, ali na ovim videima sa konferencija je stvarno LEP.

Hamburg, 16 May 2008

Nadal - Moya 6:1, 6:3

Q: Was that a good test tonight?

NADAL: More than a good test. I played a very good match against a very good player. I think I had a good start, playing very aggressive. Maybe Carlos had some mistakes but probably I played more inside the court and normally it's him because if he finds his rhythm with the forehand, it is very tough to play against him. Today I moved the ball very well. I tried to attack all the time with my forehand. So, I'm very happy about how I played.

Q: So, tomorrow whoever wins will be world No. 2 going into Roland Garros. Is that very special for you?

NADAL: Not very special. I know very well what it is to be No. 2 because I had 3 years consecutive being No. 2. So if I lose the No. 2 tomorrow, it's not going to be nothing very bad for me. If I don't lose the No. 2 tomorrow, then I'll lose it in a few weeks because I defend a lot of points. Anyway, the important thing is, I'm in a good position in the Race. I'm No. 2 on the Race, having a very good season. And I'm here in the semifinals and tomorrow it's going to be an important match for me. But not more important than a normal semi finals of a Masters Series. It's not the same as if you are fighting for No. 1.

Q: You have beaten him 3 times on clay, so you are the favourite.

NADAL: He's the best of the season. He's the No. 1 in the Race. He's playing well. So, I think no favourites because he won last week in Rome. I'm fine. I will try my best. It will be a tough match because he is playing with very good confidence. I have to play my best tennis. Favourites - tomorrow after the match.

http://www.dtb-tennis.de/AmRothenbaum/ar.php

Vamos Rafa

Comment

VAMOS RAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Kako predivan mec..svaka cast i Rafi i Novaku..uzivala sam
                    Toliko lepih poena,toliko neizvesnosti..nemam reci...
                    Ne ocekujem nista manje ni sutra u finalu ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
                    Sometimes I will win,sometimes lose,but I can always go to sleep knowing I have done my best

If you feeling the sorrow you know that your heart isn't hollow.I'm ready to lead a new mission,are you ready to follow?

Comment

Rafa je stvarno dobro igrao...u svom stilu, borbeno do kraja. Cestitke i Noletu, naravno. Mec je bio fantastican. VAMOS RAFAEL I SUTRA ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Ljudi, ?ESTITAM VAM a sutra sam uz vas, Fer je da titulu dobije najbolji.

VAMOS NADAL!

Comment

obojica su igrala odli?no svaka ?ast nadam se samo da ne?e biti kao nakon onog me?a u ?enaiju kad RAFA nije imao snage nakon me?a sa Mojom i da podigne pobedni?ki pehar zadnje godine mastersa u Hamburgu :P

Comment

Cestitam Nadalistima
                            Bozanstven mech !!!!

Neko je morao da pobedi.
                            Nadal je bio bolji i zasluzeno pobedio.
                            Iskreno, iz sveg srca se nadam da cemo gledati bar jos 20-tak meceva
                            ove dvojice , plus Federer i svi ostali.

Jako lepi postovi svih vas , drugari

Svaka cast za Angelnfs i Biljanu , jako lepo.
                            Pruzhi ruku i furaj dalje. Ovo je neverovatan tenis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ako je ovo najbolji teniski forum kao sto Moya rece, to je ISKLUCIVO ZAHVALJUJUCI VAMA
                            (mislim na sve forumase) i mnooooooooogo mi je drago zbog toga,

Pozzz drugari
                            Best

Comment

• Comment

Sjajn mec, nadam se da cemo ih gledati jos puno ovakvih I sa istim epilogom ;D
                                Hvala svima na cestitkama :-*

Samo da Rafa bude sutra spreman za mec, valjda ce imati snage, VAMOS RAFA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X