ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skeptik View Post
    Rekoh ti ja Niki da je kosa bila problem. Posle transplatacije drugi igrac.
    Ha ha ha
    Stvarno si rekao, dobro se secam. A, ti i inace dobro procenis, sto se Rafe tice, pa i ne samo njega . . .

Comment

• ovo moze da mu se obije o glavu, nema on vise 25 godina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        ovo moze da mu se obije o glavu, nema on vise 25 godina

Nadao sam se potajno da bi se moglo desiti cudo i da preskoci Rim a on na trening odmah dan poslije. Iskreno da kazem umor i neka povredica su mi najveca bojaznost u lovu na decimu, jer se bas istrosio u Madridu svaki mec je bio fizicki i mentalno zahtjevan i pokazao je kako stvari stoje, a u Rimu se moze samo dodatno izmoriti nista vise. Al opet 2 turnira pa izmedju njih 7 dana pauze pa RG, gdje ocekujem lagane meceve u startu sa danom pauze izmedju mi opet ulijeva nadu da bi se fizickog aspekta trebalo sve biti uredu.

Comment

• Uh i ja se povrede i umora najvise bojim. Pa, nije morao bas odma da trenira.
          Inace, procitala sam da je bila opcija i da preskoci Rim, poucen proslogodisnjem losem iskustvu, ali da se oseca dobro i da je resio da igra. Ajde, valjda je ovu godinu napravio dobru procenu, a i ne da se porediti proslom.

Comment

• Pa nije Nadal Djokovic da odustane kad je na vrhu forme. Nema preskakanja. Ide da osvoji 31 MS i tako postane apsolutni rekorder po broju MS jer ko zna kad ce ponovo da bude u ovakvoj dobroj prilici.

Comment

• I treba da igra kad ce da igra ako ne na sljaci,na travi nema bog zna sta da trazi pa ce imati kad da se odmori za americku turneju.

Comment

• Da je pametan da prijavi i Hamburg svakako se na travi nece naigrat

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

• Naigrace se ove godine i na travi ubedjen sam.

Comment

• Normalno, idemo po treći Wimbledon.
                    1. Andrey Rublev
                    2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                    3. Alexander Zverev
                    4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Toni Nadal: 'Beating Djokovic, we pulled a damned thorn out of our foot'.

When you are a champion and win all the time, it seems normal to triumph. But when you don't do it so often, you appreciate wins more. That's what happened with Rafael Nadal and his team after beating Novak Djokovic in the Madrid semifinals. 'Beating Djokovic is always basic. But this time especially, for us, to finally dominate him - it's super important', Toni Nadal told L'Equipe. 'We just pulled a damned thorn out of our foot. I think we got very close last year to ending this streak in Rome [7-5 7-6 loss in the quarters]. We were lacking a bit of success but also that conviction we've had, finally, since the beginning of the year. Playing slowly was out of the question because it was obvious that then, in this case, Djokovic would have put us in a hole. The idea, arriving on court, was to deliver the package on every shot.'
                      Toni also analyzed the match: 'The first set was a very intense one. He was hitting as well cross court as down the line. In the first set, everything was very clear in Rafael's mind. But in the second, his intentions weren't as clear on all his shots.'

Toni finally spoke about the improvements made this year: 'When we ended the season [in 2016], we set in our mind a series of things, serving better, have a better attitude and being always competitive. He did it and so he is playing so well. Roland Garros? For us this tournament is special, and for Rafa winning it so many times was something unthinkable a few years ago. You always want to play your best twnnis when the most important event comes.'

Comment

• verujem da je ovo oprema za RG

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakva je ovo boja? Plava, ljubicasta? Pa, dobro, tako ok, videcemo kako to izgleda na terenu.

Comment

• pa ljubicasta valjda

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja cu se nadati da je plava..jedva sam cekala da skine onu groznu ljubicastu sto je nosio do sad, nece valjda da nastavi u istom trendu

Edit..Ipak je plava C7rvIYRXQAEhN_a.jpg
                              Last edited by Sarafa; 22-05-17, 14:40.
                              13/13!

Comment

• Svratih malo do Novakove teme jer je bilo trending medju poslednjim porukama. Kakve se tamo price pisu, kod nas je jos i super. Mi o majicama, a oni svake nedelje preracunavaju koliko mastersa ce osvojiti koliko ce jos da igra , koliko GS, koliko sezona na vrhunskom nivou, da li ce stici Feda ovog onog, sta je jeo, pio, sa kim je trenirao. Sve gledaju jbt.

Comment

Working...
                                X