No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima li nade za nas,oce li i nas sunce ogrijat poslije ove dvije godine mucenja sto mislite

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
      Ima li nade za nas,oce li i nas sunce ogrijat poslije ove dvije godine mucenja sto mislite
      Ajde sad za početak, da vidimo koliko je ozbiljna ova ozljeda sa zglobom.

V petek če početi sa terapijama.

99 % neče igrati Wimbledon.

U RIU i na US OPEN imat čemo dobre šanse ako bude zglob zdrav.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Znaci prakticno potvrda da nece igrati Wimbledon, ocekivano, a cilj sezone je ocito OI, ne znam zasto jer vec ima medalju.

Comment

• Napada i zlato u miksu sa Muguruzom.
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niki View Post
              Znaci prakticno potvrda da nece igrati Wimbledon, ocekivano, a cilj sezone je ocito OI, ne znam zasto jer vec ima medalju.
              Koliko sam ja skontala Toni je izjavio doslovce
              Rafa nije odredio datum povratka. Neće igrati WB ukoliko nije 100% . Ne smemo da rizikujemo Olimpijadu.
              Znači nada ipak postoji. Ipak ima još 3 nedelje do WB.
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Rafa pre mar minuta ipak saopštio da neće igrati WB

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Штета, таман је игра почела да личи на нешто ал изгледа да оде и ова сезона низбрдо. Не знам колко он може да се опорави до олимпијаде па и до УС Опена...

Comment

• Zna li ko sto u vezi Nadala je li ziv,je li poceo da trenira?

Comment

• Kakve su šanse da Rafa igra Toronto?

Comment

• Procitao sam da je Rafa prekinuo danasnji trening sa Mareja i da je RIO pod znak pitanje. Mozno je da ce igrati samo dublove, al ostaje da donese konacnu odluku.

OVAKO

Comment

• Toni Nadal: "There is time to gauge our chances and see how we respond to the toughness of the competition"
                          Doubts about Rafael Nadal are beginning to clear up. The Spanish tennis player responded well to the demanding test with British Andy Murray on Wednesday and feelings ahead of the Olympic Games have greatly improved.
                          Practice with the British tennis player was the first hard training for the Spanish tennis player who hopes to get stronger in the coming days, especially until Saturday, after which Spaniard heads to Rio.
                          Rafael Nadal stepped up his preparation for Rio with the idea to participate in all three disciplines despite the doubts over the recovery of his injured wrist. In this sense, the good training with Murray might point to the Mallorqui being able to play in all three disciplines.
                          The uncle and coach of world number four, Toni Nadal, confirmed with Cadena SER that practice with the British tennis player was satisfactory and that Rafa has begun intensifying his training. "We started to intensify training with the goal of being able to be in Rio in time for the opening in mind. Training with Andy Murray was the first really hard practice with another ‘top’ player and we are very happy. Things went well, "said the coach.
                          With a week to the Olympics Toni Nadal believes that his nephew still has time to improve his condition in order to be ready for all three disciplines with the strongest possible guarantees, but adds that until they do more challenging workouts in Brazil it will not be clear if Rafael Nadal is ready for that level of play. "I believe in time, especially when we are in Rio, we will fine-tune our chances and see how Rafael will respond to the toughness of the competition. It is not the same quality of training and starting Saturday in Rio we will begin to training and level with top," he says.
                          Rafael Nadal will face the Olympics two months after he played his last match, a situation that creates "doubts" in any player. "There are doubts about the game. I think it is normal. These are the same questions that we have always had after a period of inactivity. To start back with the Olympics is not easy. Here you want to do your best and from day one you can meet a rival of the highest level," Toni Nadal qualifies.
                          Finally, the uncle and tennis coach of the Spaniard makes it clear that his nephew always goes to tournaments with intent to compete and fight for the title." Rafael will compete with the idea of doing a good job. We realize that will not be easy but I always hope that things go well. If we have some luck in the draw and can go step by step maybe things will turn out well," says Toni Nadal.

Comment

• #Nadal "I'm excited to be in the Olympics - this [happens] once every four years. You never know what’s going on in the future and I lost London. I’m excited to be here and I am motivated to play."

"The team and I decided that I am going to play, It’s obvious that it’s not the ideal situation but at the same time my captain had the confidence today that the best option is to try to have some positive results for our country.

"The best thing is doing the six hours of practice that the wrist is not worse than yesterday - that’s great news.

Comment

• Sretno Rafa! Ajmo!
                              1. Andrey Rublev
                              2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                              3. Alexander Zverev
                              4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Čestitke sampione, ajmo sada i u singlu.
                                1. Andrey Rublev
                                2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                                3. Alexander Zverev
                                4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

Working...
                                X