No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedini nacin da Rafa dodje do finala jeste da mu se zreb skroz otvori posto ako naleti na Almagra ja ne verujem da ce ga proci. Ovo pricam na osnovu igre iz prosle nedelje.
    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
      Jedini nacin da Rafa dodje do finala jeste da mu se zreb skroz otvori posto ako naleti na Almagra ja ne verujem da ce ga proci. Ovo pricam na osnovu igre iz prosle nedelje.
      Na osnovi onoga što smo videli prošli tjedan protiv THIEMA bolje da Rafa završi karieru odmah i da se ne blamira više.

Ali ja mislim, da je to bio loš dan. Imao je Rafa neke fizičke probleme - igrao je bez energije, bez emocija što je vodilo u velike oscilacije u igri, ali udarci jesu sasvim OK. Rafa nije bio nadigrao od Thiema.

Možda če se stvari pokopiti več u Riu, možda kasnije, ali treba Rafa da vjerujejo u sebe.

Comment

• Poraz od Thiema pa prekid karijere, pa ne bi da je izgubio od Battistonea. Osnovni problem je kretanje, noge ne rade dovoljno dobro kao prije i nema tu šta tražiti, od tuda dolaze i pogreške i veliki broj neprisiljenih. Teško je uspoređivati njega i Ferrera, iako na oko slično igraju, velika je razlika u kretanju i trošenju od ranih dana. Ako se uspije fizički spremiti za vrhunski nivo može se održati u top 5 još koju godinu bez toga teško.

Comment

• Problem je u kretanju, a i u fizicku spremu. On je umirao protiv Thiema, i to jos u drugog seta. Ocito da vise ne moze i sto se pre otkaze to je bolje za njega.
          OVAKO

Comment

• Reflecting on his loss to Verdasco, Nadal told the press in Melbourne: “The real thing is, I was not enough aggressive with my forehand during the whole match. I didn't feel it. I tried. I [fought]. I was ready to do it, and I didn't.”

Rafa je odigrao puno puno agresivnije nego na AO. Sa tog aspekta vidljiv je napredak.
            Ali sa povačanom agresijom u igiri pojavilie su se UF errorsi (npr. 22 u 1.setu protiv Thiema)

Slažem se sa Stefanom i Mrkelom da je problem u kretanju ali pre sve u fizičkoj spremi. Rafa fizički razpada u svakom "gustom" meču u poslednje vreme (Verdasco, Thiem). Razpada i fizički i mentalno.

Baš je vidljvio, da nešto nije bilo ok sa pripremama pred početak sezone?

He’s still incapable of trusting himself and his game.

Rafa je totalno izgubio svoje mentalnu snagu. Nekad je bio ko gladiator a danas pun nevjere, strahova. Pod hitno mu treba jedan dobar psiholog u stručnom stožeru.

Sa tehničko-taktičom aspekta kritična točka jeste SERVIS - trenutačno ima WTA serivs. Ni jedno bezplatno poena. Pa tehnika serviranja mu nije baš loša. PO meni previše forsira slice servis. Svakako treba pojačanje v stručnom štabu. Kakak vrhunski ljevoruki ex server bi dobodošao u stručni štab.

Posljie RiA neka si uzme 2 tjedna potpunog odmora od tenisa.

Comment

• Godinu dana coveka saljete u penziju sto izgubi mec??
              Stvarno mi niste jasni pogotovo sto ste njegovi fanovi.
              Pa kako bi uspeo Rafa ili bilo koji vrhunski sportista da je tako razmisljao ili da tako razmislja??
              Nije Rafa bilo ko ljudi moji!

Comment

• Rafa je veliki šampion, i duboko verujem da će naći način i da je ovo što sada gledamo, samo mali zastoj.
                Ali i dalje sam, ma koliko vi našli nedostataka u igri i kretanju, ubedjena da je primarni roblem psiha. Nisam dublje analizirala žreb u Riu( i ne smem, prethodni sam sve ispromašivala ) ali se nadam, navijam i želim da bar do finala dođe.
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Rafael Nadal´s Win´s Not Guaranteed in Decisive Sets anymore: Is this a physical matter alone?

Once upon a time there was the guarantee of Rafael Nadal winning the decisive sets. Resistance and body were his strengths and opponents, even top players gave up against him, a player who made them move from one part of the court to the other. It was a deluxe version of Rafael Nadal, maybe too beautiful version to last longer. From 2014 October until now, Nadal's lost almost half of the matches where he's played the third or fifth set. Of the 14 matches he's won, two have come this year, against players like Carreno Busta and Kuznetsov, whom he should have been able to beat easily, while he's lost 12 matches.

A good off-season put him in a good position physically. 'I can have a good season, but I have to improve physically,' Rafa'd admitted after his win against Paolo Lorenzi in Buenos Aires. But only he knows how much he can improve. Saying he needs to improve before important tournaments however is not reassuring, Neither for him and nor for fans, who still believe in him. It's even more complicated, if you are in an Olympic year and because of bad results, you are forced to add tournaments to your schedule, like he was forced to do with Buenos Aires.

Maybe the two losses against Verdasco in the Australian Open and Thiem in Buenos Aires, both of which ended in the decisive set, are even more worrying than the 2015 results. Because this lack of continuity, like he said in the press conference after his semi-final loss in Argentina, could only happen because of loss of energy. In this case due to the effort he had had to put in the second set, where he took risks, playing aggressive tennis. In the crucial moments of the third set, he could not find the ball and made forehand errors that were long by meters, though not because he was looking to hit winners.

His game depends on his forehand and if it starts to lack, when he's two months away from the European clay-court season, logic doubts a return in Rafa's head.

Passing the blame on Nadal would however be unfair. Both Verdasco and Thiem in the important moments did not hesitate, and kept hitting winners. It's the sum of all these decisive sets lost that could however change the season for Nadal: opponents believing and dictating points, even winning them with luck, like it happened to the Austrian at match point. If that forehand had ended one more centimeter to the right, we would have spoken about Nadal qualifying for the final, and probably about Nadal's success, him ready to get good results in the next important events.

But tennis is a sport and Rafa knows it well. 'I keep working with enthusiasm and the will to improve,' he's assured. Heart and passion, especially from Rafael Nadal here will help him re-start trying to find his best shot and physical strength.

Comment

• Francis Roig: ´Nadal is tense. He has enthusiasm, but sometimes it´s not enough´

Long interview by Francis Roig about many things. Rafael Nadal"s second coach spoke about the changes he has been making in his game and about his crisis, and also analyzed the goals they have.

Rafa has not been competitively playing, the way he"s been training. He won a set 6-2 against David Ferrer in practice. "I think it"s normal when you are used to playing in a way and you are going through a process trying to learn. We have been doing it since before the last US Open. In fact since Cincinnati, we have been trying to modify his style of play. It"s been years that Rafael has been playing this way. He"s been playing certain shots since a few years. He believes as well and that is the most important thing. The way to win at this moment is changing: he needs to be more aggressive, hit before the ball. He needs to make such a change, needs to make sure that things turn, it won"t be easy. When you practice it"s easier mentally, but when you compete you have fear of falling that temptation of having to do something more." - Roig said to El Confidencial.

"He is struggling to make damage with his forehand. He knows it, he is trying to do it in every match, but it"s not easy. He practices daily to try and make it happen. The important thing is that he thinks that that"s the way to do it that he mantains this intensity in tournaments and that his will to play tournaments is still here. That that ambition stays here. He has it. Ambition is however not enough to accomplish a goal. It"s not only about having it, but about applying it. Now it costs him, in Australia he had to overcome a big obstacle. After Australia he overcame it. -

"I see him with enthusiasm, but sometimes it"s not enough. In tournaments you have to be at a very high mental level and it"s lacking. Do I see him tense? Surely when you do not compete well, it"s because you are more tense than usual. At the moment it is complicated. Last year he ended the season well. It"s true that it was after the Grand Slams and that the year did not end like we wanted. But mentally it was like he"d ended the season and maybe there was less pressure. When you again get the chance to do something important, like in Australia, it was normal that nerves come back. At the end of 2015, the way he lost was not the same. Like I said, at the beginning there were matches where he felt much anxiety. At the end of the year, it seemed that he"d overcome it. This year I think he did not lose because of anxiety. It is one thing to have anxiety and another thing to play nervously. Anxiety happens when you are not able to develop anything in your game,when you cannot control what you do on the court. And these last losses happened because of the nerves."

Never has he struggled so much to recover his form. How does he accept this situation? "It"s complicated. For 10 years, Rafa had been at a level where he entered the court thinking of his chances to victory. As his coach, I have noticed that recently with all these losses for him it"s a complicated scenario. He is upset, but has not lost enthusiasm before playing. He needs to get a good result to have enough confidence to compete in the same way he is practicing."

Are Nadal"s team and Rafa accepting that a Grand Slam, or a Masters 1000 title as well far away now? "Maybe a Grand Slam is a little bit more further. In the Masters 1000s, we know that format is different. Yes, it"s a little bit far away, but enthusiasm is there. We know the qualities Rafa has and that in any moment (the results) can be achieved. Tennis is a sport that depends on feelings. I think players stop to be competive when they see themselves as not playing well, but when you practice you can do it well."

Comment

• Francis Roig: ´We´ve to try to win against Murray and Federer. If Rafa drops down, he´ll retire´

This is the second part of Francis Roig's interview to El Confidencial (Click HERE to read the first part).

One of the most interesting topics of the interview was what Roig said about playing Novak Djokovic. Apparently, Nadal's team has not set a particular goal to beat him: 'We are not worried about Djokovic. We know he is at a very high level; there is so much difference between him and the others. He is not an obsession (for us). We have to return to beat players that you can win or have lost to. I do not speak about Djokovic, but against Murray and Federer, we have to try to win as many matches as possible. With Djokovi, we have to enter the court knowing we could lose, but we have to try to win. Now Novak is at a very high level and you have to recognize it. I do not think he will drop his level for a good period.'

Then Roig revealed an anecdote: 'In 2013, after injuries, he (Rafa) started winning all tournaments. I remember a phrase he said to us after his win in Acapulco, when he played really well and won against David (Ferrer ) in the final. We arrived in Indian Wells, he had not played on hard courts for a while and he was a little bit afraid of it, but he told us: 'If I win a couple of matches here I will be happy.' He ended up winning the tournament. At that moment, he did not think about winning, but he is a very good player who can have a good day at any moment. He faces every match in the best way possible. I think he has the possibility to improve.'

'If I were not his uncle, Rafa would have substituted me' - Toni Nadal said a few days ago. Has Rafa ever thought of make changes to his team? Answering this question, Roig said, 'We have never set it. We've spoke with Rafa and he is happy with the way he's working. He definitely cannot be happy with the results. They have asked this question so many times to Toni, and he has said clearly: 'If things do not go well then maybe we will see.' In theory we do not speak about any changes and you plan to keep improving with enthusiasm and hope that that there's a change.'

Finally Roig was asked whether he saw Rafa being prepared to face times when results in the big tournaments will not be as planned:'The day he doesn't see himself with good results, I imagine he (Rafa) will set a deadline. If these (good) results don't come, or there's a day in which he loses the will to compete, he will take some decisions. I do not see Rafa being world No. 15 or 20 and continuing on the tour. At the end, it's his decision, but I do not see him dropping to these positions. He is fifth in the world and he would like to be higheer. He is at a level of competing, perhaps not against Djokovic, but against others.'

Comment

• Ovo je dno. Nema više opravdanja. Realno stanje je alarmantno.

Rafa daje svoj maksimum i izgubi i bude nadigran od 47.igraša na svetu

Servis tako tako i BH odličan. Sve ostalo za zaborav.

Na FH strani 100 % igra spore laso diagonale i po praivlu dobiva bombu nazad i kraj.

Prespor da odigra FH paralelu a kamoli inside outside FH.

Fizička sprema izpod ATP prosjeka.

Stretegija priprema za ovou sezonu totalno pogrešna

Odmah pojačati stručni štab sa novim trenerom, da se dobije na entuziazmu i novim rješenjima.

Comment

• Bas ce on nas da slusa.

To je to,ne moze on vise nista i moramo da se pomirimo s tim.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                            Bas ce on nas da slusa.

To je to,ne moze on vise nista i moramo da se pomirimo s tim.
                            I on zna, da ne može više ništa, tako da "končano" možda sadarazumije, da mu trebaju drastične promjene.

Comment

• Kakav je ovo pesimizam sto je ovo,nije nista gotovo bice gotovo kad Rafa to kaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                                Kakav je ovo pesimizam sto je ovo,nije nista gotovo bice gotovo kad Rafa to kaze
                                Ovoj nije pesimizam. Ovo je kruta realnost.

Moze Rafa da nastavi do 40-e, a dozivit če sudbinu Hewita, ako se ne odluči za drastične promjene u igri odmah.

Osobno vjerujem, da se može vratiti opet na vrh, ako napravi neke drastične tehničko-taktičke promjene ali treba se odličuti za to odmah. Šta čeka??

Poraz protiv Thima nije bio takav problem, jer Rafa je odigrao agresivno i pariraro sa osnovne linije. Tu i tamo malo manje UF errors i pobeda bi bila tu - a imao je i meč point

Ali RIO..........kakav užas. Almagro i Cuevas su ga ubijali sa osnovne linije. Imali su 3 brzine više. Kakva muka je bilo gledanje meča Cuevas VS Nadal. sve baš sve ovisilo od Cuevasa.

Comment

Working...
                                X