Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Bella :-* :-* :-*

Rafael Nadal of Spain is taken to be thrown into the Real club swimming pool after winning his fourth Barcelona title after defeating David Ferrer of Spain in three sets during the Open Sabadell Atlantico Barcelona 2008 Tennis at the Real Club on May 4, 2008 in Barcelona, Spain. It?s a tradition for members of the Real Club of Barcelona to be thrown into the pool after their victory.

Tournament site

EFE

Reuters

Comment

moya,pics su predivne ..hvala puno :-*..Ova s bazenom je fantasticna..Rafina faca izgleda prestravljeno .A tek noge ..sve na strafte

EDIT: I hvala puno svima na cestitkama :-*

Comment

VaMoS RaFa )) Predivan mec,Rafa je jos jednom pokazao zasto ga volimo

"Where it was dark now there's light
        Where there was pain now there's joy
        Where there was weakness, I found my strength
        All in the eyes of a boy "

"You were my strength when I was weak
        You were my voice when I couldn't speak
        You were my eyes when I couldn't see
        You saw the best there was in me
        Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
        You gave me faith 'coz you believed"

Ove dve pesme su me potsetile na Rafu pa sam samo to htela da podelim sa vama )
        Sometimes I will win,sometimes lose,but I can always go to sleep knowing I have done my best

If you feeling the sorrow you know that your heart isn't hollow.I'm ready to lead a new mission,are you ready to follow?

Comment

[quote author=shexpir link=topic=474.msg21919#msg21919 date=1209920382]
          [quote author=biba link=topic=474.msg21915#msg21915 date=1209919084]
          ??? ??? ???Zamerka SK zbog uskracenog prenosa dodele trofeja i Rafinog govora.
          [/quote]

Prvo cestitke na osvojenoj tituli!

I nemojte da im zamerate nista jer treba da im zahvalite puno sto su ovo pustili do kraja a jos da su pustili ceremoniju to bi bio vrhunac >

Nema ovo veze sa vama(rafinim fanovima)i vi niste krivi ali ovo je prevrsilo svaku meru!
          [/quote]SORY ako se neko nasao uvredjen. Moja zamerka je bila upucena SK tako da ........To ko je kriv a ko nije , ne kontam poentu, NAJBITNIJA JE RAFINA POBEDA.
          Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

:o Joder hijo...kakav mec(tacnije 2. set) ziva nisam bila

Jos jedna titula

VAMOS RAFA

Hvala za slike. Hahahaha ova sa bazenom je havarija hahahahahahahaha

Hvala na cestitkama

Comment

Nadal Defeats Ferrer for Fourth Straight Title

Top-seeded Spaniard Rafael Nadal (pictured) claimed his fourth straight title at the Open Sabadell Atlantico in Barcelona on Sunday, defeating No. 2 seed and countryman David Ferrer 6-1, 4-6, 6-1 in the final.

After converting three of five break points to secure the first set, Nadal was then faced with seven break points against him in the second set, two of which Ferrer converted to help level the match at one set all. Nadal regained command in the third set though, winning 13 points more than Ferrer and breaking serve twice to secure the title victory in 2hrs., 14mins.

"I'm very happy with this win," said Nadal. "Having won four times in Monte-Carlo and four times in Barcelona is something very special for me. It was a tough match, but I was mentally strong during the whole game and kept fighting. As David started playing better in the second set I tried to stay calm and focus on my game."

"Rafa had a very good start today," conceded Ferrer. "I came back playing good tennis in the second set, but again in the final set I kept fighting but he was just playing too good and he deserves to win. I don't know what you have to do to beat him on clay. Don't ask me (laughing).""This year is a great one so far," said Nadal. "I'm No. 1 in the Race and I've won two very important tournaments - Monte-Carlo and Barcelona. For me the important thing this week was to be playing well. I've been playing well during the last tournaments and that's what I'm very happy about. I will probably just relax in the room tonight, sleep and then fly to Rome tomorrow in order to practice there in the afternoon."

The 21-year-old Nadal improves to 25-8 lifetime in ATP singles finals, and to an all-time best 20-1 in clay court finals.

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Rafa je sjajno odigrao 1. i 3. set, u drugom je sve krenulo naopacke od prvog poena, ali bitno je da se dobro zavrsilo. Ferrer je verovatno uporan :o

A sada vamooooooooooooooos u Rim

Comment

Rafael Nadal knows only one way - full steam ahead

The Spaniard is halfway to a remarkable achievement - having won four successive tournaments in Barcelona and Monte Carlo - with Rome and the French Open left to complete the sethttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3883430.ece

Foto sa treninga

Foto sa press konferencije

Comment

Rafa i Xisca u Barceloni.

Rafael Nadal of Spain and his girlfriend Xisca arrive at the hotel after winning Barcelona Open tennis match in Barcelona Spain Sunday May 4 2008.

Rafael Nadal of Spain and his girlfriend Xisca celebrate Nadal's victory with his family at a restaurant in Barcelona Spain Sunday May 4 2008. I think they were watching the Real Madrid's match, judging from Rafa's reactions. Xisca looked bored.

Comment

Neka ovaj poraz bude poslednji u ovoj godini. Rafa i dalje su uz tebe tvoji Nadalisti. Pariz je tvoj. /Hamburg oporavljanje i odmor/. Vamos!!!!!!!!!
                      Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

• Comment

Volela bih da u ovom trenutku kada je Rafa izgubio svoj mec,koliko god nam to svima tesko palo,pokazemo ono sto nas je on naucio..Biti veliki u pobedi a jos veci u porazu!!! Nemojte da pocnemo sa trazenjem izgovora jer oni uvek mogu da se nadju a i sami znamo da nam to vrlo smeta kod,ne samo tenisera neko i ostalih ljudi uopsteno,jer ja iskreno izgovore vezujem za kukavice a Rafa svakako ne spada u tu grupu...Ferrero je odigrao bolje mec i trebamo mu cestitati,ni u 1000 godina ne ocekujem da ce Rafa komentarisati povredu,jer to nikada nije radio,jer za sampiona kakav je on to predstavlja omalovazavanje protivnika.

Sada je vreme da budemo uz Rafu
                          Veliki pozdrav svima
                          Sometimes I will win,sometimes lose,but I can always go to sleep knowing I have done my best

If you feeling the sorrow you know that your heart isn't hollow.I'm ready to lead a new mission,are you ready to follow?

Comment

Ovaj poraz boli,ali ako je za utehu,znamo usled cega je dosao!! ...Za Rafin poraz kriv je raspored ATP,koji svakako pogadja i ostale igrace,na zalost Rafa je platio najvecu cenu ..No,idemo dalje!! VAMOSSSS!!!!

Comment

Ne trazimo izgovore, ali ovaj mec se ne moze komentarisati bez uzimanja u obzir tog zulja i umora. Podocnjaci ispod ociju su se vidli od pocetka, govor tela je slao poruku da nije 100& spreman da igra jos jedan turnir.

Sada se samo nadam da ce zulj nestati i da ce se odmoriti jer ce sada verovatno morati da igra Hamburg.

Comment

Rafina konferencija za stampu posle meca.

RAFAEL NADAL POST MATCH INTERVIEW

Rafael Nadal after his loss to Juan Carlos Ferrero at the press conference

Q. When did you first start feeling the problem with the foot?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, the Sunday in the night. When I wake up for 6:00 in the morning for come here, I put the foot on the floor and I can't put the foot on the floor. So I call the trainer for my trainer for come to the room and put something for can go to the airport, and I did.

Q. So you were in pain when you were moving, when you were running on the court, were you?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, you know, it's very difficult prepare in a match, you know. For sure Juan Carlos is a very tough opponent.
                                So especially if you are playing Masters Series and you are not 100%, it's impossible win the matches, no? Especially in this tournament. Every match is very tough and Juan Carlos is a very good player, so congratulate him. Today I wasn't play my best tennis, so I the true is I didn't feel very good on court. I can't put the legs on the floor with my power. I can't put the ball long, so every time I play very short because I don't have power in the legs. Because I have this point the point behind the foot, pain, so it was tough for me to. But anyway, I happy about my attitude: try to go on court and try to try my best.

Q. Were you close to not play? Were you hesitating not to play?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, today in the morning when I wake up I say it's impossible to play, no? Later, I come here, prepare in the practice. I was in the doctor's, like yesterday and before yesterday, and they put special protection, very big protection. They put some cream, anesthetic cream, something like this, for didn't feel the same pain. Anyway, it's tough, because when the foot was inside of the well, I can't put the foot like this. I always went like this because I scared, no? So, you know, the calendar is impossible. Last week and in Barcelona everybody is talking about how you feel about the calendar and everything. I said for me going to be impossible four weeks in a row playing well, no? They told me, Yes, but you have already two playing very well. I said, Yes, but in a few days you going to see why it's impossible, and disappointing they going to see. Finally they see it's impossible, no? Just congratulate Juan Carlos, because this is an important win for him, I think. He's trying to go to Olympics, too, so important points for him. Just happy for him because he's a nice guy and a very good player. That's it, no? I just try to at home have some rest, and after try to go with my best feelings to Hamburg.

Q. You know that Etienne of the ATP is here. Are you going to talk to him and say the same thing you told us about the calendar, what you said in Barcelona? I know you have told him already, but do you think there is a chance that something can change, or you don't think anything will change?

RAFAEL NADAL: I don't have nothing to speak with this man, no? Not more.

Q. Don't trust him?

RAFAEL NADAL: Lose more time trying to fight for nothing it's very stupid, so I have it's stupid. Last year I have a lot of time lose a lot of time trying to understand why he doing these things, and he's impossible to understand. So right now it's not the moment for speak about that because I lose, and when I lose always the people think about it as an excuse for my lose. So I spoke about this in Monte Carlo and Barcelona when I win. When I lose I don't like to speak about these things.

Q. Does this mean your participation in Hamburg is maybe under threat because of injury?

RAFAEL NADAL: Hopefully no, no? Because two Masters Series without play in the best conditions on clay going to kill me, no? So I hope not.

Q. Every place where you lose you are unhappy for sure, but Rome you are more unhappy than somewhere else, or not, or all the same?

RAFAEL NADAL: For sure it's very important tournament for me here. Lose here is very, very tough for me just for everything, no? For the crowd because the crowd support me a lot always. So I just can say thanks very much, because probably I won in 2005 and 2006 for the support of the crowd. So that's tough for me. Very nice for me coming back here, but at the same time, very disappointing for me to come here without my best preparation. That's true, no? Finally, I can't do more, no? I play my best and I am here. I try to prepare with my best motivation the first two days here practicing: first day twenty minutes; second day one hour but without move and without play points, without nothing.
                                So it's very difficult to prepare for a tournament like this, no?

Q. (In Italian.) What was your feeling inside especially being used to winning so much? Was there any particular feeling that you felt losing today?

RAFAEL NADAL: The feeling is, well, normally I know more than you how tough is win a lot of the matches on clay and in every surface, so I am prepared for this moment because I know already when I go on court everything can happen and I can lose every day. Right now for sure I'm disappointing because it's very important tournament for me and important because I have chances for improve in the ranking and for don't lose points and continue to improve in the race. Disappointing for me I can't be 100% and I can't win, so it was tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X