• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Dobrodosla RenaRafa.

Comment

Dobrodoshlica svim novim chlanovima!!! Nadam se da cemo zajedno uzivati kako uz Rafine mecheve tako i na ovom forumu! VAMOS!

Comment

[quote author=crystal link=topic=474.msg21721#msg21721 date=1209578759]
        biba
        [/quote]

Danasnja pobeda je ujedno i 100. pobeda u 101 mecu odigranom na sljaci od MC 2005

[glow=red,2,300]
        VAMOS RAFA !!!
        [/glow]

Comment

E hvala svima na dobrodoslicama Bravo za Rafu,100.pobeda juuuhuuuu!

Comment

Rena, Biba, Boba .
            Divno je sto nas je sve vise ovde

Comment

Nadal in ATP rebuke

Eurosport - Thu, 01 May 12:42:00 2008

Rafael Nadal has made a thinly-veiled attack on the ruling body of the men's game, saying that the ATP's crowded calendar is ruining tennis in Europe and endangering the longevity of players' careers.

The Spaniard, who will next month bid to win the French Open for the fourth consecutive time, said he had virtually given up hope of the situation changing for the better.

The ATP has made several changes to the calendar in 2008 to accommodate the Olympic Games*, meaning that Nadal will play four tournaments on clay in four weeks, with just a week off before the French Open.

Three of those tournaments are Masters Series events, which automatically count towards a player's ranking.

"These people are destroying Europe and Europe used to be the foundation of the tour," Nadal said in Catalonia, where he is defending his Barcelona Open title.

"I think it's completely impossible to play at your best level for all four tournaments: Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and Hamburg.

"You just have to accept this situation: all the players will be the same, they will not be able to play at their high level for all four."

Nadal said tournaments would have to accept that more top players than usual were likely to suffer early defeats.

"I think that when a player loses in the first round or pulls out - and they get criticised - the tournament should ring these people [the ATP] and tell them that it is their fault.

"I have had some email conversations with these people but it is true that they end up doing what they like and I am getting tired of it all."

Nadal's comments were backed up by American James Blake, who said the whole calendar needed to be restructured.

"The Olympics is such a unique experience that we need to make arrangements for but the calendar is too packed and maybe we should take out the Davis Cup in Olympic years," he said.

"You'll see how many matches [Nadal] plays this claycourt season, how many matches guys like [Roger] Federer, [Andy] Roddick, [Novak] Djokovic and myself play throughout the entire year.

"It's probably too much to expect a player to have a lengthy career. It makes it very difficult."

Reuters

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/01052008/...tp-rebuke.html

Comment

RenaRafa

It's not always easy for Nadalhttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...mp;name=tennis

Comment

Joj kad vidim na slikama ove zavoje na ramenu momentalno mi pozli...sreca shto su samo preventivni...samo bi nam pored kolena trebali josh i problemi sa ramenom

Comment

Pozdrav Rafinom forumu i cestitke Rafi na pobedama. Vamos i u nastavku takmicenja u Barsi. Ne mrzimo mi Noleta ni ostale tenisere ni sportiste, nego jednostavno vise volimo Rafu jer je on za nas naj u svemu / I U IGRI I U PONASANJU /.
                    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Rafa u polufinalu Barse ;D savladan Chela 6-4 6-2

VAMOS!!!

Comment

02/05/2008 - Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-2 Juan Ignacio Chelahttp://www.opensabadellatlantico.com/index.asp?lang=eng

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Stvarno je uzasan raspored turnira, 4 jaka turnira u 4 nedelje je nemoguce izdrzati

VAMOS RAFA!!!

Comment

[quote author=Nevena link=topic=474.msg21834#msg21834 date=1209816996]
                            Stvarno je uzasan raspored turnira, 4 jaka turnira u 4 nedelje je nemoguce izdrzati

VAMOS RAFA!!!
                            [/quote]

Nevena,pa zar nas Rafa za sve ove godine nije naucio da ne postoje nemoguce stvari )
                            Sada smo u finalu Barcelone,pobeda za 50 minuta 6:1-6:0 Ima li sta lepse
                            VaMoS RaFA
                            Sometimes I will win,sometimes lose,but I can always go to sleep knowing I have done my best

If you feeling the sorrow you know that your heart isn't hollow.I'm ready to lead a new mission,are you ready to follow?

Comment

Rafa je pravi dokaz da nista nije nemoguce!! ..Pa,eto ga stigao je do prvog mesta u ATP trci,sada je valjda red da stigne i do N1!!
                              VAMOS RAFA!!!

Comment

Joj kako mi je zao bilo Nemca, pogubio se ziv, vidi se da je skroz ok lik, pocepala sam se od smeha na neke njegove reakcije ;D

Bravo Rafito, novo finale, a nadam se i nov trofej kralju! VAMOS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X