Kad uzme 10 RG bice kao Agasi.

Comment

• Comment

• Mnogo jaka slika

Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Nadalu sve cestitke.
            Posle osrednje i vise nego prosecne sezone sljake (za njegove standarde) - da se Nisikori nije povredio u finalu Madrida dosao bi na RG bez ijedne titule na Evropskoj sljaci, on uspeva da osvoji deveti RG.
            Jeste da mu se ovaj put poklopilo dosta stvari: u cetvrtfinalu je imao Davida Rafamolimtepobedime Ferera; od polufinala pa nadalje u Parizu su zavladali totalno drugaciji vremenski uslovi nego sto su bili u vecem delu turnira - oni uslovi koji njegovoj igri najvise odgovaraju a njegovim najvecim rivalima najmanje; jeste da je u polufinalu imao iscrpljenog Endija neznamgdesam Mareja, koji jednostavno nije imao ni fizicke ni psihicke snage za taj mec; i u finalu Novaka sestslemovamijedosta Djokovica koji je od sredine drugog seta fizicki patio (iz vise razloga ali da ne davim).
            ALI!!!
            Kada je bilo najpotrebnije smogao je snage i odigrao najbolje. Takticki je celo finale odigrao na vrhunskom nivou. Nije psihicki pao ni u jednom trenutku meca. Pravi sampion!!!
            Rafael devettitulanajednomslemuijosminijedosta Nadal
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Cestitke Rafinim navijacima
              sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• OVAKO

Comment

• Moram pohvaliti post za cestito Sandugp-a. Kada neko ima smisla za humor i to na "svoj" racun je vrlina za njega, a uzivanje za nas ostale. A ima vas nekoliko sa tom vrlinom na ovom forumu i to je za naklon.

Comment

• Rafa če pobedit Browna u 2.krugu Hallea, a onda taktički poraz protiv Kolshraibera i idemo kuči pjevajuči. Malo odmora pre Wimbledon če dobro doči.
                    U svakom slučaju več godinama ponavljam, da je taj razmak od 2 tjedna između finala RG in početka Wimbledona absolutno prekratkak i nepošten prema igračima koji idu do kraja u RG. Pa Rafi (pa i Novaku) bi zatrebalo najmanjše još dodatna 2 tjedna odmora, da 100 % fizički fit dočekaju WImbledon.
                    Rafa nema više 18 godina i njegovo tjelo je več jako izstrošeno, tako da neče biti baš lako napuniti baterije za WImbledon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                      Rafa če pobedit Browna u 2.krugu Hallea, a onda taktički poraz protiv Kolshraibera i idemo kuči pjevajuči. Malo odmora pre Wimbledon če dobro doči.
                      U svakom slučaju več godinama ponavljam, da je taj razmak od 2 tjedna između finala RG in početka Wimbledona absolutno prekratkak i nepošten prema igračima koji idu do kraja u RG. Pa Rafi (pa i Novaku) bi zatrebalo najmanjše još dodatna 2 tjedna odmora, da 100 % fizički fit dočekaju WImbledon.
                      Rafa nema više 18 godina i njegovo tjelo je več jako izstrošeno, tako da neče biti baš lako napuniti baterije za WImbledon.
                      Ove godine je to zadnji put tako. Bice duza pauza.

All England Club confirms Wimbledon date change
                      Centre Court is shown on Day Nine of The Championships 2012.

Thursday 19 July 2012

The All England Club today confirmed that, following extensive consultation across the tennis and wider sporting world, The Championships’ dates will be moved back by one week with effect from 2015.

The change of dates will benefit the sport as a whole by creating a three week gap between the French Open and Wimbledon, a move which will allow the players a longer grass court season in the build-up to The Championships, and precious additional time to recover from the demands of playing Roland Garros and to prepare for Wimbledon.
                      Last edited by Zzz; 09-06-14, 22:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
                        Ove godine je to zadnji put tako. Bice duza pauza.
                        Sledece godine se W igra nedelju dana kasnije.

Izvinjavam se S.,sve lijepo pishe u tvom postu ,ne ischitah na engleskom,neshto sam zurio ,neka obrishu,a mozda neko ne zna engleski,neka ne brishu,da
                        Last edited by shpageti; 09-06-14, 23:17.
                        SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                          Rafa če pobedit Browna u 2.krugu Hallea, a onda taktički poraz protiv Kolshraibera i idemo kuči pjevajuči.
                          Mislis ovako nesto

Comment

• Rafael Nadal arrived at the Gerry Weber Open shortly after 6:45 p.m. local time on Monday.

Within an hour, the World No. 1 had set off to the practice courts for his first hit on the grass courts.

Having completed a media tour in Paris, Nadal hopped onto a flight to Paderborn airport before a 30-minute journey to the ATP World Tour 250 grass-court tournament. He was greeted by Tournament Director Ralf Weber.

RAFA je pravi LUĐAK. DIREKTNO iz zrakopolova na teniski teren posljie fantastične pobede v RG. VAMOS CAMPEON!!!!!!

Comment

• Awesome: Nike commissions a Rafael Nadal figure out of French Open clay

Comment

• Rafael Nadal says he hopes his knees will hold up during grass season this time
                                It was not even more than few hours since reigning world number one Rafael Nadal had won his ninth French Open and he had already shifted his attention to the grass court season which has started from today. The Spaniard is hoping that his knees would not
                                It was not even more than few hours since reigning world number one Rafael Nadal had won his ninth French Open and he had already shifted his attention to the grass court season which has started from today. The Spaniard is hoping that his knees would not let him down during grass court season this time.

Nadal said in an interview, "I hope my knee will have the positive feeling on grass, because I feel my knee is better than last year on the rest of the surfaces. Grass always was a little bit harder for me after the injury.”

The Spaniard reached the final of five straight Wimbledon Championships that he played from 2006 to 2011 but his performance at the All England Club was worst of all during the last two years and the main reason behind that were his sore knees.

Too many matches during the clay season have been taking toll on Nadal’s body during the last couple of years. The Spaniard took part in 2012 Wimbledon with injured knees and it proved to be a mistake as he lost to low ranked Lukas Rosol in the second round.

Then he made a comeback after seven month injury break last year and won his eighth French Open but just after three weeks he was knocked out by another out of top hundred ranked player Steve Darcis in the first round of Wimbledon.
                                Nadal added, “Last year I tried, but I was not ready to compete at Wimbledon. Let's see how my feelings are there this year, but it's a very important tournament."

Last year, Nadal did not play any pre Wimbledon grass court tournament but he has decided to take part in Halle this year. His fans are hoping that his knees will don’t trouble him and he will have a deep run at Wimbledon this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X