• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Još malo o Rafi sa prijema, dok čekamo da se vrati

Viña del Mar, Chile

sigpic

Comment

• Kao sto sam objavio na temi 250 serije kao Novakov navijac zelim u duhu rivalstva i novih teniskih spektakala dva teniska titana brz Rafin povratak u ful formu pa da svi zajedno uzivamo VAMOS RAFA!

Comment

• Igrao je dubl danas, a sutra konacno i singl. Predugo se cekalo

Comment

• Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Nije bilo lose ovo veceras 1 set dosta klimav sto je i normalno u 2 je polako sve dolazilo na svoje.
            Ja ne ocekujem mnogo od Rafe na pocetku, bitno je da je krenuo, videcemo kako ce to izgledati sa ozbiljnijim protivnicima!

Comment

• Nkea se sada uigrava pa da bude potpuno spreman za Roland Garros i da ga odbrani.
              Originally posted by maliajnstajn
              Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Nadalov opsiran intervju za L'Equipe, engleski prevod:

http://www.vamosbrigade.com/articles...viewfeb13.html

Everything depends on the knee. If it holds up, I don’t have the intention of changing my schedule by playing more on clay than before. Why? Because if you want to become the first, second or third in the world ranking, you have to play and win on hardcourts. Honestly, I think it’s possible.
                Q: Did you watch the Australian Open?
                Rafa: No, I didn’t have access to Eurosport.

Q: Excuse me?
                Q: Have you undergone anti-doping tests during your time off?
                Rafa: Nine. Three blood tests and six urine tests. That’s a lot for somebody who is stuck at home without being able to play. The last two weeks, I was tested four times, two of which close together.
                Q: At the end of the previous season, Murray and Federer regretted the fact that they had less doping tests in recent months, esp. out-of-competition tests. Do you agree?
                Rafa: If they decide tomorrow that I’ll need to be tested weekly, that’s no problem at all. Great. Life is beautiful, perfect.
                Q: Do you know that some people think that your 7-month absence is due to a silent doping ban?
                Rafa: Yes and those rumours exist because those doping tests are not made public. The ITF needs to be transparent. Same with WADA. If not, it will continue and I will be forced to have to hear the stupid comments Christophe Rochus (*) utters without any evidence. It’s incredible to me that something like that gets published without any evidence. Give me evidence and I’ll be okay with it.

Comment

• Koji smo mi srecnici, imamo internet i to brzine do 20 pa i jace, imamo ES, imamo dva ESa. Nadal nista od toga nema.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Trebao je fino apu zamoliti da mu on sredi stream na zvanicnoj stranici turnira

Comment

• Ja bi mu ovdje narucio Total i poslao, ali nisam znao jbg. Mada mozda nije imao za ugradnju + 10 eura za pretplatu. No dobro, vidio je slike, ne treba mu vise od toga
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ne trolujte fan temu, majmuni, da vam ne bih postove brisao
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Imao bi on ES, nego je promenio operatera, a ovi nemaju u ponudi ES i to bas pred AO, totalni je baksuz
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Nije mogao vise Banjca da slusa, pa promijenio operatera

Comment

• "If Nole and Murray decide tomorrow that I’ll need to be tested weekly, that’s no problem at all. Great. Life is beautiful, perfect"
                              hahahahahahah....Life is beautiful, perfect
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Obicno operateri imaju ili SK ili Arenu, malo ko oboje. To je krs od operatera, jer svako ima ES, cak i Digi. Ocigledno osjeca posledice krize i neigranja toliko vremena, novcanik se stanjio.
                                Sto je fora sa strikom i sad njim da pominju Djokovica i povrede, baksuzi. Promijeni stil pa se ni ti neces povrjedjivat', kao da neko mora da se povrjedjuje
                                I treba da se testirate stalno, ne samo on iako standardno glumi nekakvu zrtvu nego svi, 2-3 puta nedeljno.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X