Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

COOL oprema :-*
    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

oprema za us je vrh....
      ono za cincy mi se bash ne svidja......

Comment

majice su bas dobre ,ali sorc mi se nikako ne svidja :-X
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=natasha link=topic=474.msg76233#msg76233 date=1247483236]
          oprema za us je vrh....
          [/quote]

Mozda slika za ovu majcu za Cincy ne izgleda najbolje..
          Meni se sve svida,ipak je to Nadal

PS:Vidite vi meni smajlije?

Comment

[quote author=Nadal the King link=topic=474.msg76235#msg76235 date=1247483795]
            [quote author=natasha link=topic=474.msg76233#msg76233 date=1247483236]
            oprema za us je vrh....
            [/quote]

Mozda slika za ovu majcu za Cincy ne izgleda najbolje..
            Meni se sve svida,ipak je to Nadal

PS:Vidite vi meni smajlije?
            [/quote]

super su ti smajliji....... odakud?

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha.. vidis sta ispadne kad hoces da napises odakle.... pa se predomislis i hoces da napises odkud..... hahahahahahahaha odakud?!!!! hahahahaha ne verujem.... ;D

Comment

[quote author=natasha link=topic=474.msg76237#msg76237 date=1247484020]
                hahahahahahahahahaha.. vidis sta ispadne kad hoces da napises odakle.... pa se predomislis i hoces da napises odkud..... hahahahahahahaha odakud?!!!! hahahahaha ne verujem.... ;D
                [/quote]

Smileyarena.com

Comment

pretpostavljam da ce Nadal da nosi ove patike?
                  http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/view...l?PCODE=NMACWY
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg76243#msg76243 date=1247484318]
                    pretpostavljam da ce Nadal da nosi ove patike?
                    http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/view...l?PCODE=NMACWY
                    [/quote]

Hoce,hoce.Nisam patike stavio,ali te ce biti.

Comment

[quote author=Kefalo link=topic=474.msg76244#msg76244 date=1247484405]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=474.msg76414#msg76414 date=1247504882]
                        [quote author=Kefalo link=topic=474.msg76244#msg76244 date=1247484405]

[/quote][/quote]

Znaci,ako ja koristim iste smajlije kao on to znaci da mu ja kradem. :-\
                        I nastavicu da ih koristim.

Comment

[quote author=Nadal the King link=topic=474.msg76415#msg76415 date=1247505147]

[/quote]
                          ne,ne,pogresno si me razumeo.ako koristis smajlije koje je on koristio pre tebe,to znaci da mu (ih) ti krades.

"I nastavicu da ih koristim"
                          nek si mi rek'o.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=474.msg76416#msg76416 date=1247505329]
                            [quote author=Nadal the King link=topic=474.msg76415#msg76415 date=1247505147]

[/quote]
                            ne,ne,pogresno si me razumeo.ako koristis smajlije koje je on koristio pre tebe,to znaci da mu (ih) ti krades.

"I nastavicu da ih koristim"
                            nek si mi rek'o.
                            [/quote]

Izvini,ja imam cast da ih uzmem iz 3 odjeljka ;D ;D.I to je nesto.

Comment

[quote author=Kefalo link=topic=474.msg76417#msg76417 date=1247505521]

Izvini,ja imam cast da ih uzmem iz 3 odjeljka ;D ;D.I to je nesto.
                              [/quote]
                              koliko god bio zabavan,ne vidim kakvog je tvoj post imao smisla.ja sam pricao o viteskoj casti.

Comment

Njegova zvjer.

Comment

Working...
                                X