• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

izet fazlinovic je carrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

[quote author=danilo994 link=topic=474.msg62694#msg62694 date=1241297998]
      kazite vi sta hocete ali Zauvek zaljubljeni je najbolja serija...
      [/quote]Danilo, wtf is that?
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=ferrari1 link=topic=474.msg62695#msg62695 date=1241298036]
        izet fazlinovic je carrrrrrrrrrrrr
        [/quote]

Najveci....

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=474.msg62697#msg62697 date=1241298062]
          [/quote]
          ma lozi masu.moje nagadjanjepanska serija.

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=474.msg62697#msg62697 date=1241298062]
            [/quote]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

E ljudi, ajde neka neko postavi linkove za zrebove ova 3 turnira sto se igraju sledece nedelje da mogu da postavim parove. U onoj temi naravno.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

aj Tmac,evo sad cu da ih postavim...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Postavljeno

Comment

E jeste hitri, fc stize povisica za 4 godine, Bojana razmisli o ponudi za mesto prvog asistenta.
                    sigpic

Comment

vidi se da se fc druzio sa rafolitankama.obucile ga da barata tim zvanicnim forumima ko mister mijagi.

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=474.msg62705#msg62705 date=1241298786]
                        E jeste hitri, fc stize povisica za 4 godine, Bojana razmisli o ponudi za mesto prvog asistenta.
                        [/quote]

Stavio sam ja to prije 3 minute... :P

4 hvala,bio si obecao za 10,ali si spustio... ;)

Comment

[/quote]

evo ja mogu da racunam poene,mozda vas tako i stignem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg62709#msg62709 date=1241299212]
                            [/quote][/quote]
                            ti racunaj poene,a ja cu da pravim tabelu :P

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg62709#msg62709 date=1241299212]
                              [/quote][/quote]

....Tmac razmisli 3 puta....

Comment

oho pa ovo ima da bude nova grupa tnt-taj novi tenis!vidim ima izveznih slicnosti i u nacinu isplate radnika...

Comment

Working...
                                X