• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Dobija Nadal sigurno!

Comment

[quote author=vuchko93 link=topic=474.msg37351#msg37351 date=1224342603]
      Dobija Nadal sigurno!
      [/quote]

?ekaj malo... ;)
      "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Koji ludi mec..da covek ne veruje..Sto su umorniji bili to su bolje igrali..Svaka cast i kapa dole za Simona..
        Sometimes I will win,sometimes lose,but I can always go to sleep knowing I have done my best

If you feeling the sorrow you know that your heart isn't hollow.I'm ready to lead a new mission,are you ready to follow?

Comment

ovo je nevjerovatno,sokiran sam,ovaj malac umorini ga dobije,lud mec totalno ???

Comment

ovo je mec,nije bitno za koga navijate federera,nadala,?okovica ovo je mec.Najbolje ne navijati ni za koga pa uzivat u ovakvom mecu.Svaka cast obojici.

Comment

[quote author=Mags Serbia link=topic=474.msg37359#msg37359 date=1224347642]
              [quote author=vuchko93 link=topic=474.msg37351#msg37351 date=1224342603]
              Dobija Nadal sigurno!
              [/quote][/quote]

Rekoh vam ja...Gill Simon je to.
              "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Uzivanje.Ceo ovaj turnir je odlican ali ovaj mec je bez premca ! Bravo za Simona,stvarno svaka cast!

Comment

Sta da kazem,bravo za Simona!Rafa se izglupirao u drugom setu kad je imao dve brejk lopte,da ih je iskoristio dobio bi mec!

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Propustio je previse break llopti u 2. setu i tako pustio Simona da preuzme kontrolu sto je on i ucinio. Simon je dobio neku neverovatnu enegiju i igrao kao nikad do sad. Voleo bih da danas pobedi ali sumnjam da ce imati snage, evo izgubio je 1. set.

Comment

• Comment

Murray zasluzeno slavio za svoju drugu masters titulu. Najvaznije od svega je da je Rafa broj jedan do kraja godine. ;D

Comment

Znali ko gdje se moze naci zdrijeb masters parisa.HVALA UNAPRIJED

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=474.msg37849#msg37849 date=1224958795]
                              Znali ko gdje se moze naci zdrijeb masters parisa.HVALA UNAPRIJED
                              [/quote]

http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2008/352/mds.pdf

Comment

Od sutra u nove pobjede.Vamos ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X