ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Ja sam obavesten da su neke teme obljavljene pa posle editovane.
    Ako je tako onda to nije ok . Ako moze malo da se spusti lopta. ;)

Ko zeli da postuje na engleskom samo neka izvoli.
    Kome to smeta moze naravno, da kaze svoje misljenje .

Ubuduce ce se za rasprave na ovakvom nivou davati > a u pravilima pise sta to znaci.

Ako zelite , ja mogu da postavim novi topik o ovoj temi sa GSM ispred pa tu pricajte sta zelite i
    i na koji nacin zelite. Ovo , (pogotovo strane 9 i 10) ne vodi nicemu.

Ovakve stvari (a tu mislim na sve koji su u ovom "sukobu" ) samo kvare ovaj
    topik o Nadalu kao sto bi pokvarile i svaki drugi ( o svakom drugom teniseru ili temi )

Mislim da je iskljucivo zaslugama svih VAS , teniski deo SK foruma postao
    mnogo bolji i blizi onome cemu svi tezimo.

Zaista tako mislim . Molim vas da se tako dalje nastavi a siguran sam da hoce.
    Hvala vam svima na tome.

Comment

^^^
      MOD dobrodosao, lepo od tebe sto postujes kod nas u temi.
      Mada moram priznati da se bez slika i ovako ozbiljni postovi ne slazu najboje uz istu. Toliko su ozbiljni da vidim da niko nije postovao vec jedan i po dan

Al, navici ces se ti vec na nas

p.s. Ocu li pose ovog posta dobiti > > >

Comment

Friday, February 15, 2008-02-15

And the third return, one he puts all his inner anger and his frustration in from the moment the unavoidable Roger Federer becomes the topic of conversation. Whether the Swiss has been more fragile than ever in the previous year, now that he also gets beaten outside clay?

Roger Federer, emperor of the tennis courts since he reached the number one spot in February 2004. For a long time, he was beyond reach but both in the autumn last year as well as during the latest Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne, Nadal was closer than ever. His own victory in Australia and an early exit of Federer would even have put the Spaniard on top.

In Australia, that frustration surfaced very briefly. A bit later, he did utter it in Melbourne: ( Zaista treba uspeti naci Rafin intervju sa ovakvim izrazavanjem, novinari su cudo)

There not friends, Nadal and the five year older Federer, but the mutual respect is huge and there hardly ever had confrontations or bad words outside the court.

(ATP nije dobar, nije fer )
        says Nadal with a croissant half in his mouth,

p.s. Mada ne bih imala nista protiv da Rafa napokon pocne istom merom da odgovara na novinarske provokacije

"This is 10% luck, 20% skill
        15% concentrated power of will
        5% pleasure, 50% pain
        And a 100% reason to remember the name!"

Comment

diariodemallorca.es 14/02/2008 wrote:
          Rafel Nadal. "I cannot give up Davis Cup neither Olympic Games"

"The aim is the same as always, try to be in the best 8th top players to play de Masters Cup", he says.

M. F. T. MANACOR

Rafel Nadal has yesterday a very busy morning. After finishing his Foundation presentation he attened for more than two hours to the media. Are you surprised for the impact? Not really, I'd say I'm very grateful to all the people who have helped me in my tennis career and now are doing the same with this humanitarian project, he confesed to Diario de Mallorca. "Today is an important day for me. Is a satisfaction reason and gratitude to anyone for all the help I have received", points Rafa.

The young tennis player made clear this project is so close up and goes beyond sport. " I have watched so many things that made me think about and if with my image I can do my bit for people who need it, I'm very delighted to do it", he explained. "Through the sport we can and should help" he admits.

The foundation is a long term project, meanwhile the current seasson is a short term one. "This is a hard year", he confess. "The calendar was altered, so many changes, and we must pay attention and to plan it in the best possible way in order to feel well in the tournaments we are interested on", adds Nadal who also says: "The goal is always the same one, I'll try to finish the seasson in the 8th top players in order to play the Masters Cup. Once this objective is reached, step by step, I'll mark a little more ambitious one".

World's number two seems not to have a "special" aim. "I do not point any tornament as more important than another. Every tournament is important although the 9 Masters Series and the 4 Grand Slams are special. I mark goals by points, and if I want to succeed I have to play well in anyone of them"

Rafel Nadal had in Australia the chance to reach ATP ranking number one possition. "This was more an idea who created the press and the media. I was aware it was not feasible be number one there... and it's the same now; Federer has no many points to defend", he said "What is really important to me is the fact that I'm number 3 in the race; this is such as a league and I'm best clasified than ever afterwards Australian Open has finished. Tsonga and Djokovic are ahead of me and Federer is behind me. The important fact is to play the best as possible inorder to to add points up to keep myself in the first possitions along the year", he pointed out.

"It's a hard year" he recognised "But it is a fact I cannot give up Davis Cup neither Olympics Games. They are important tournamnets and I'm thrilled about to participate. I trust to be in Deutschland and to be able to reach semifinal with my country", stress Rafa, who already knows he will play in Pekin "singles as well as doubles". "I don't know already who will be my partner", he replays when he is asked about that.

In the Davis Cup, do you know either? "The captain is who orders" points out Nadal "In Rotterdam I'll play with Tommy Robredo and in Indian Wells with David Ferrer, we will be preparing all together the Olympics and then the Captain will decide the better", concludes the tennis player from Manacor.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secci...egos-Olimpicos

Hmm, igra Rotterdam sa Robredom a IW sa Ferrer-om.. sa njima odavno nije igrao dublove. ???
          Ali kao sto i Rafa kaze, selektor je taj koji odlucije ;D

Comment

Angelnfs4 i Angel hvala vam sto ste postovale zanimljive clanke :-*

VAMOS!

Comment

Hvala puno,clanci su odlicni

Comment

Dugo nismo imali novije foto

Comment

EXTRA PICS!!! ..Hvala,Crystal :-*..Valjda ce Rafa biti ovako rasterecen i veceras na terenu!! ;)

Comment

^^^ Nema na ?emu. Nadam se da ?e biti tako . Mada je Real ju?e izgubio tim.

Vamos Rafa

VAMOS BARCA

Comment

^^^ Koliko patika Rafa na toj slici ima oko sebe ??

Tri patike, tri reketa

Crystal Barca a? Nisam to od tebe ocekivala. Tuzicu te Rafi, da znas !

"This is 10% luck, 20% skill
                      15% concentrated power of will
                      5% pleasure, 50% pain
                      And a 100% reason to remember the name!"

VAMOS RAFA !!!

Comment

Slike su Crystal!
                        Hvala ti!
                        Pazi stvarno tri patike, tri reketa...

Comment

Confident Nadal eases through in Rotterdam

By Theo Ruizenaar

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Top seed Rafael Nadal of Spain registered a comfortable 6-4 6-4 victory over Russian Dmitry Tursunov in the first round of the World Indoor Tournament on Wednesday.

Spain's world number two played a solid match against the Russian hard-hitter and took the first set in 36 minutes after breaking his opponent's serve in the ninth game.

In the second set an early break proved sufficient for Nadal, who did not allow the world number 33 a single break opportunity.

"I felt very confident about this match and every aspect of my game," Nadal told reporters.

"On this surface I have to serve well to play a good tournament this week and my service today was ok but I can do five or 10 km faster."

"But it was special to play a first round (match) for more than 8,000 spectators."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/UK_TEN...73649520080220

VAMOS!!!

Comment

BRAVO RAFA!!! ..SAMO NAPRED....VAMOS!!!! ..Zreb mu se polako otvara,ali necu nista komentarisati,da ne izbaksuziram!!Tu je Soderling,oni su u losim odnosima od Wimbledona..

Comment

• Comment

VAMOS RAFA

Hvala za slike Crys :-*

Comment

Working...
                                X