This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krle View Post
    Nisam gledao sinoćnji meč ali vidim da je Jeremy Lin oduševio. Dao je 25 poena i imao je 7 asistencija. I to protiv Derona koji je odigrao 44 minuta sinoć. Opasno je brz...

Mozda je upravo on resenje svih muka Knicks-a na poziciji pleja...
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Boles'!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Da nije zelenog parketa, rekao bih da se igra u United Centru.

Comment

Ono sto je najjace je sto publika u UC-u nije ni blizu toliko glasna. Ali, to je samo zbog lose akustike dvorane jer je ogromna. Nema najveci kapacitet, ali je fizicki cini mi se najveca u NBA-u i onda je tesko da se napravi ovakva buka. Kako je Partizan Top 16 tekme igrao u Areni, tako cemo mi u PO-u igrati u Bradley Center-u.
            sigpic

Comment

Lose vesti za Knicks-e
              Amare Stoudemire's brother, Hazell, was killed in a car crash Monday morning.
              Stoudemire is going to Florida to be with his family and is out for Monday's game against the Jazz. According to TMZ and the Florida Highway Patrol, Hazell was driving at a "high rate of speed" when he collided with the rear of a tractor trailer. He died on the scene. Our thoughts are with the Stoudemire family. Hazell was 35.

Comment

http://aggbot.com/Chicago-Bulls-News/article/16101162 Evo jednog interesantnog emotivnog razgovora sa Keitom Bogansom
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                  Ono sto je najjace je sto publika u UC-u nije ni blizu toliko glasna. Ali, to je samo zbog lose akustike dvorane jer je ogromna. Nema najveci kapacitet, ali je fizicki cini mi se najveca u NBA-u i onda je tesko da se napravi ovakva buka. Kako je Partizan Top 16 tekme igrao u Areni, tako cemo mi u PO-u igrati u Bradley Center-u.
                  Ma šta se žališ, kakvih sve arena ima u NBA-u, čuješ igrače kako prozivaju akcije.

Mislim, jak je UC, jak je Enerdži Solušns, jak je MSG, jak je Rose Garden, ali NIŠTA kao QuickenLoans

Comment

QuickenLoans definitivno ima najbolju akustiku,takodje Power Balance Pavillion odzvanja kad je rezultatska klackalica Bar je odzvanjao dok sam ja gledao kingse!

Comment

Najbolji igraci za ovu nedelju - Pierce i Parker.

Comment

Melo nece igrati 1-2 nedelje
                        Carmelo Anthony (groin) will be out for 1-2 weeks.
                        No further tests have been scheduled. The Knicks won't mess around with his groin strain as those injuries have a tendency to linger, but this is not good news for his owners in the short-term. Bill Walker is the most obvious to start in Melo's place while he's on the sidelines.

Comment

Kako su pokrali Portland ono je bruka..

Pa koji majmun moze ovo da dosudi??
                          Last edited by Reise; 07-02-12, 21:02.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X