Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prvi meč koji gledam , Kirgios će poginuti da ga dobijeko napaljeni klinac.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
      Pa zbog cega, reci mi ?
      Pa zato sto nije zamisljeno da bude egzibicija, nego pravo takmicenje, nesto kao Ryder cup u golfu

z3 compact using Tapatalk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Zasto su ovoliko motivisani na egzibiciji ? Nije mi jasno..
        http://www.sportklub.info/forum/show...=1#post1714805

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Pa zato sto nije zamisljeno da bude egzibicija, nego pravo takmicenje, nesto kao Ryder cup u golfu

Okej, ali ne znam nista o golfu
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Okej, ali ne znam nista o golfu
            Pa ne znam ni ja, izguglaj

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Za šta im tačno Verdasco služi

Comment

• Ali Rafa

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jel ono do 11 treći set

Comment

• Ali format takmicenja je toliko glup da nemam reci. Previse je da mecevi zadnjeg dana vrede kao svi ostali zajedno.

Evropa spremna u najacem sastavu bi dobila svaki mec bey problema. Ako hoce da uporedjuju evropu i ostatak sveta, nekla geldaju ko je koliko slemova osvojio.
                    Last edited by 147; 24-09-17, 18:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Ali Rafa

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                      Sto sa njim,ne pratim mec pa ne znam.

Comment

• Svaka cast Federeru i Godsiku na ovoj ideji

Federeru je pitanje da li ce biti bolji biznismen ili teniser.
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Kakav odlican mec upropastise sa ovim komentatorom

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• I posle neko kaze egzibicija, igraju samo zbog para...

Nadal skacd kao lud, Roger odlepio, Nik se rasplakao...egzibicija

Team Europe

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Super takmičenje! Pravo osveženje..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                                Sto sa njim,ne pratim mec pa ne znam.
                                Pa steta sto nisi pratio..kakvo njegovo navijanje, skakanje, nerviranje....lozana nevidjena vrela spanska krv

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X