This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Ekstra zabava i sjajni poeni... ni Griša ne zaostaje mnogo za Novakom, ali slabije imitira devojku svoju.
      Lako je Djokovicu da se zeza, ali vec vidim da ce Grisa da pretrpi sankcije odredjenog tipa posle ovog meca
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• And it's official now - there will be two exhibiton matches between David and Rafa Nadal after all, the one in Buenos Aires (23/11) and another one "at home", at the Orfeo Superdomo in Córdoba on November 21

@CW-e, hoćemo'l, ja častim za Cordobu, ti nam sredi kakvih 'šiparica' ?!
        “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Link za Nole - Li na
          sigpic

Comment

• Razbit ce ga Li

Comment

• Da li iko zna rezultat, ako je zavrsilo?

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                Da li iko zna rezultat, ako je zavrsilo?
                U toku je. Zajebancija.
                sigpic

Comment

• Gdje si poletio Novace

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                    U toku je. Zajebancija.
                    Pretopstavljam da je tako, ali rezultat pokazuje do kuda je Novak spreman da ide.

Comment

• Na Li sa pola snage dobija ovo

Comment

• Kakav džentlmen , nadam se samo sada na ovom terenu.
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ocekivao sam pravu borbu polova, da se vidi trenutna razlika izmedju muskog i zenskog tenisa. Ovo je neozbiljno, ona jedva stize lopte koje Novak salje sa 20% snage.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I ona igra na 40-50 %

Comment

• Mislim da je sad jasno da nijedna zena ne bi ni gem uzela TOP 10 igracima, sem Serena i Venus preko servisa mozda. Ostale bi brojale poene i bukvalno.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kao da do sada nije bilo, Sousa ne uzme gem...a ne neka djevojka

Comment

Working...
                                X