Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nece njemu biti dovoljno tih par meceva da udje u pravu formu pred AO...potreban je njemu kontinuitet od par mjeseci, to je sigurno

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
      Mislim da jeste spreman,zato je i uzeo ovoliko meceva da igra,pokusace da udje u formu kako bi uradio nesto na AO,jer da je tamo otisao bez meceva,ne bi nista napravio,to je jasno
      Ma ok to, ali ne vjerujem da su digli ruke od AOa kao sto se moze procitati zadnjih dana, nista od sljake prvo, pa onda do IWa itd.
      Bice on spreman za AO vjerovatno, mene isto zanima u kakvom je stanju ali na pocetku sezone su svima potrebni mecevi da bi usli u ritam, naravno njemu malo vise no dva turnira, dva turnira na kojima ce forsirati bi itekako mogli da budu dovoljni
      sigpic

Comment

• Naravno da nece,ali bi bilo neozbiljno da je otisao na AO bez ijednog meca nakon pola godine
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Nece on biti na svom nivou sve do sljake... 2009 je imao manju pauzu a kad se vratio na beton bio je bas los... Cak se i Cilic s njim poigrav`o...

Comment

• Надал је увек на нивоу... кад је заврти, севају муње!
            sigpic

Comment

• Nadal nece igrati Abu dabiju

am very disappointed that I will not be able to compete this year in Abu Dhabi. I was really excited about returning to play and I always have a wonderful experience at the event and this is the first time I will miss the tournament.

My rehab has gone well, my knee feels good and I was looking forward to competing. Unfortunately doctors have informed me that my body needs to rest in order to fight this stomach virus. I would like to say sorry to all my fans in the United Arab Emirates and around the world, but I hope to play and win in Abu Dhabi again next year.

Comment

• Svake godine pred AO ima neki virus
                Bas sam zelio da vidim kako izgleda, sacekace se par dana i za to
                sigpic

Comment

• Povreda i duga pauza zasigurno ostavljaju traga na samopouzdanju, izuzetak ne moze biti ni Nadal.
                  Jos ako Novak ponovi `peglanje` rivala sa proslogodisnjeg turnira, od pripreme na psiholoskom planu za AO ne ostade nista
                  Izgleda da samopouzdanje Nadala posle RG nije akumulirano, a da su ga docnija desavanja na W urusila.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bas sam se ponadao da cu ga gledati za par dana. Ali dobro, blizu je i Doha.
                    Ok, ako je istina da osjeca neke bolove, neka otkaze, zasto da ne. Nece ostati bez pripreme za AO, ubrzo ce Doha.
                    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• 546828_373785906037470_1852038969_n.jpg
                      Sezona teniskih utakmica pocinje sutra. Neka poleti cupava zuta
                      sigpic

Comment

• Almagro ce igrati umesto Nadala u Abu Dabiju.

Comment

• al' su se usrecili
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da i Nadal ide iz IMGa, mozda i to ima neke veze sa odustajanjem iz Abu Dhabija.
                            Je li Almagro bas zamijenio Nadala i direktno ide u polufinale?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Nadal je definitivno napustio IMG:
                              After Roger Federer left the agency earlier in the year, Rafael Nadal has also announced that he will leave IMG. He reportedly wants to take control of his own affairs, along with his father, Sebastian, and manager Carlos Costa. It's another huge blow for IMG, which has been struggling to maintain its prestige since the death of its founder, Mark McCormack, in 2003.
                              ali Almagro tako im i treba
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Nole ekskluzivac IMGa
                                Napokon su uvidjeli da je proslo vrijeme nekih i da se ne zivi od stare slave. Sadasnjost je takva kakva jeste i protiv toga se ne moze
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X