X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    mislim da je ovo u pitanju
    Hahah, nije samo to
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ajde dosta zajebancije i spamovanja, ozbiljan se mec igra a niko nece ni rijec o njemu. Kako Roger igra jednorucni BH, prava poezija
      sigpic

Comment

• znao sam da ce ici na ovakav retern

Comment

• auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, al' je prozujalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Nema dovoljno reci da se opise moc Rodzerovog forhenda i polozaja tela pri izvodjenju
            sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• i ovaj je na liniji bio

Comment

• bila je dobra lopta, kako bi bio genijalan kraj meca, coravi sudija

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• picim, picim, picicu i na sport klub forum stici cu, za Rogera navijacu na forumu sport kluba
                  sigpic

Comment

• zavrsetak kao protiv Novaka na USO

Comment

• Fed, skini majicu skroz, to bi bilo najbolje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hahah, prepoznao sam Bojanu, ko o cemu, ona o kacketima
                        __________________________________________________ __________

Ivance814
                        divno mi je bilo ovdje sa svima vama uz Vladana

Comment

• jesam komentarisala, ali nisam o kacketima, tako da to nisam ja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Protiv Tommya i ostalih cemo se bolje organizovat', pogotovo protiv Delpa, ide reklama od pocetka na svakih 15 minuta
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Protiv Tommya i ostalih cemo se bolje organizovat', pogotovo protiv Delpa, ide reklama od pocetka na svakih 15 minuta
                              Ih, tu cu ja da izdominiram

p. s. Sto nas je ovako malo, gdje su Sharda i ostali?
                              Last edited by Drunken Whaler; 09-12-12, 01:35.

Comment

• Ali protiv Delpa pravis reklamu namijenjenu Delpovim navijacima.

Comment

Working...
                                X