Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovakvog admina iz protivnickog staba nije i nece biti, dovodim vam pojacanja da bi bilo vise ljudi da vas tjesi kad Nole sledece godine bude objasnjavao neke stvari
    sigpic

Comment

• Vlajko nam je i duhovit veceras
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ma ovo je realno zajebancija od meca, ja cekam pravi mec, dje ce se sudarit' dvije sile, dva igraca koja su mijenjala sport, Roger i Tommy naravno
        sigpic

Comment

• Auuuu, okupiracemo forum zahvaljujuci Vladanu....
          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Vladanpg
            Dje su Rogerovi navijaci sa ovih prostora stacionirani? Zna se dje, na forumu sport kluba

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sport klub forum jednostavno peRFect
              ja sam za vas dosta ucinio
              sigpic

Comment

• Šta radiš to?
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Šta radiš to?
                  Igram se sa vatrom od Rogerovaca se i ovako ne moze zivjet' zamisli kad ih jos dodje
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Igram se sa vatrom od Rogerovaca se i ovako ne moze zivjet' zamisli kad ih jos dodje
                    Postat cemo jos vise nepodnosljivi
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ma nece ovde doci svi ali u Arenu verovatno bi...
                      sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• @Vladan
                        I ti si dobio reklamu
                        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Dje, sto, kako? ne pratim, udjem samo da udarim reklamu, evo zadnje

zasto sport klub forum ako ste Rogerov navijac i ljubitelj tenisa? ako je dovoljno dobar za Bojanu, shminku, MaRFa, Shardonnay, Prleta, malog ajnstajna, Prototypa dovoljno je dobar i za vas
                          sigpic

Comment

• mislim da je ovo u pitanju

Ivance814
                            say Vladan if you are a Vladan fan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Haha komedije hoce Zeka nasmijat' publiku, al' ne zna kako. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X