This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zika View Post
    професионалци узели коју кинту за порез, крај године....

"My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Bezobrazno moj @Šminka, ****** bi se oni, a da im ne uđe. A neće da može tako.

Koliko sinoć završiše Isner i Ferrero ?!
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Prvo je u sudaru divova Almagro dobio Falju 6-4 6-1 a onda Dzon Komarca 7-6 6-3
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Otkad je Almagro postao mentalna gromada ?!
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Od rodjenja rekao bih.. oni odabrani se jednostavno rode sa tim darom
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Roddick razvalio Murraya 6:2;6:3. Mora da se vrati, jos ima dosta toga u sebi
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Roddick razvalio Murraya 6:2;6:3. Mora da se vrati, jos ima dosta toga u sebi
                Mnogo dobar mec je odigrao, bez ikakve zajebancije. Bili su krajnje ozbiljni.
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Almagro pobijedio Roddicka 6:4;7:5
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kad je Roger i oce li kod da gleda sem mene
                      sigpic

Comment

• jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pocinje za 5 minuta
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Hoće li ko gledati Nalbya, da mi pravi društvo ?!

Comment

• pa gde protiv Almagra da igra
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Uopste nisam u toku, je li to nakon Rogera? Ako jeste gledam, sve gledam

http://www.frombar.tv/v-4/8/120/v-492076.html
                              sigpic

Comment

• jel igraju Vika i Serena na istom terenu

Comment

Working...
                                X