This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
    Da li je neko u toku sta je to bilo izmedju Fisa i Dimitrova u Hopman kupu, sudija ih razdvajao...
    Evo sad upravo gledam reprizu :S Ne mogu vjerovati da se na teniskom mecu ovo desava

Comment

Da li je neko u toku sta je to bilo izmedju Fisa i Dimitrova u Hopman kupu, sudija ih razdvajao...

Ako neko nadje video, nek izbaci obavezno!
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Evo slike dok ne dodje video.
        Tokom miks dubla su se opasno posvadjali, pa je sisao sudija da ih smiri.

Comment

• I jos uvijek se ne zna sta je tacno bilo.Posle meca mu je Mardy na mrezi nesto zamjerio,Grigor ga je pogledao kao da ne moze da vjeruje i tu su pale i neke teske rijeci izgleda
          http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/0...80515L20120106

Ovo je bilo posle singla,dubl nisam gledao
          sigpic

Comment

Evo slike dok ne dodje video.
            Tokom miks dubla su se opasno posvadjali, pa je sisao sudija da ih smiri.

Kako sam ja razumio Dimitrov je zovnuo sudiju da sidje da se zali na nesta,pa je Fish iznerviran prisao Dimitrovu i poceo nesto da mu govori,ali i Grigor nije zelio ostati duzan

Comment

• Gdje Dimitrov tu su i problemi.

Comment

• Evo i video.

http://tennis.sportal.bg/video.php?video=42048

Comment

• Dobro su prosli kad ih Mattek-Sands nije prebila
                  Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Jbt, ja mislio ko zna sta je bilo, obicna raspravka..

Comment

• Ja sam isto mislio da je bilo krupnije,maja paranoik stari

Cileanac Massu-u je prije jedno 7-8 godina na US-u dosao ispred klupe za odmor Coria-e,mahao je s reketom i meni se cinilo da ce ga razbiti,a jos ga je Coria provocirao u tom momentu,morao je cak doci supervizor da intervenise,vrlo nezgodno je bilo
                      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• I ja sam ocekivala mnogo vise, a ono bila najobicnija rasprava...majo zasto siris dezinformacije
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Pa je spremio kokice da gledam pravu bitku divova kad vidim ovo

Comment

• Evo jos malo o ovom obracunu, bilo bi zanimljivo videti njihvo sledeci mec

American Mardy Fish and Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov had to be separated by the match referee when they squared up to each other during a changeover in a bad-tempered Hopman Cup encounter on Friday.

The pair traded insults throughout their singles match and the mixed doubles before the tie between the two bottom teams in Group A ended with a 2-1 win for Bulgaria over the defending champions.
                            Dimitrov, in a hurry to get through the tie as he had to catch a late-evening plane to Sydney, thrashed world number eight Fish 6-2 6-1 in the singles before helping Tsvetana Pironkova to beat the American and team mate Bethanie Mattek-Sands in the mixed doubles.
                            Fish, who also lost in straight sets to Czech Tomas Berdych on Wednesday, directed angry words at Dimitrov while the pair were shaking hands after the singles at Burswood Dome.
                            During the doubles, Fish appeared to hit a ball straight at the Bulgarian and then approached him as he sat in a chair during a change of ends.
                            Dimitrov jumped to his feet and the two men argued fiercely before the match referee rushed on to the court and stood between
                            them. It was nearly a minute before order was restored.
                            Dimitrov and Pironkova took to the court for the doubles at 2110 local time, knowing that Dimitrov had to be on a 23:50 flight so that he could play in qualifying for the Sydney International on Saturday.
                            He was rushed to the airport after the doubles finished at 22:20.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• I ja sam mislila da je nesto ozbiljnije bilo, kako su svi na tviteru pisali o tome, mislila sam da je bilo bas napeto.

Comment

• Vi ste ocekivali neki opasan fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X