Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma za Socka je upravu, ali ovo za Feda je ogromna glupost, medjutim nigde nisam nasla ceo intervju, jer svako izvlaci poneki deo, tako da ko zna sta je on zaista rekao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Sto je Sok klovn?
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ma meni je sirovina, vise nego klovn, odavno mi se ne svidja njegovo ponasanje

nasla sam originalni intervju, evo ga deo o LC

About exhibitions, did you see the Laver Cup?

I saw her. I find it super entertaining. It strikes me why they put so much claw. I do not know why. Is it a team issue? Is there a lot of money involved? Federer had never seen him like this before; Zverev looked like he had won five Wimbledon. The guys are pre-eminent. Maybe, it's a proud thing. The one that bothers me a lot, yes, it's Jack Sock. I do not know him, but he is a clown that bothers me to see him.
        https://www.latercera.com/el-deporti...cancha/330807/

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovo zvuci jos gore u orginalnoj verziji
          A to je brat uzivanje je gledat njegov tenis bilo,nisam uhvatio njegov period bio sam beba bukvalno ali hvala bogu postoji ju cub.

Comment

• Ok ima Sok tu tipicnu americku facu, antipaticnu, ne bas mnogo inteligentnu, ne zraci nekim sarmom ili sta znam cime, ali onoliko gorih od njega na turu po ponasanju, stavu, svemu..
            Rios je caknut, ali naslov nisi komentarisala na SK... jel je zena il' je dama Mrzi me da citam original.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Dama

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
                Ovo zvuci jos gore u orginalnoj verziji
                A to je brat uzivanje je gledat njegov tenis bilo,nisam uhvatio njegov period bio sam beba bukvalno ali hvala bogu postoji ju cub.
                Kako zvuci gore kad je rekao da je gledao, da je super zabavno ali da ne zna zasto su se toliko borili (zbog para, ponosa, zato sto je tim u pitanju) a procitaj prevod, pola su izbacili

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Kako zvuci gore kad je rekao da je gledao, da je super zabavno ali da ne zna zasto su se toliko borili (zbog para, ponosa, zato sto je tim u pitanju) a procitaj prevod, pola su izbacili
                  A dobro mora malo da se prilagodi tekst domacem trzistu,eno na b92 sto rade kako izvrcu izjave.
                  Sve zarad kliktanja.
                  Last edited by E1_PG; 28-09-18, 12:19.

Comment

• B92 je propao odavno, SK bi trebalo da ima vecu reputaciju, pogotovu sto je ovde potpisan Ozmo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Da, Ozmo je potpisao tekst, a naslov je klasican clickbait

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        B92 je propao odavno, SK bi trebalo da ima vecu reputaciju, pogotovu sto je ovde potpisan Ozmo.
                        Kad smo vec kod b92 uvijek se sjetim one 2011te kad su prenosili masterse,pa se u studio okupi ona ekipa smrti,Vujicin ,Djordjevic i jos jedan.Aoo kakva trauma.

Comment

• Objasnio Rios

Comment

• sad vidi sta je lova i sta je propustio (nisam ni cuo za njega,bdw )
                            Wizard

Comment

• Ovaj čileanski španski je drugačiji od normalnog španskog, a ko zna i ko njima prevodi tekstove. Treba Larisu da im dovedemo

Sve u svemu top intervju, sviđa mi se što je i on objasnio koliko u Čileu (generalno J. Americi) reč "negro" nema tu negativnu konotaciju.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X