X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pa bolje ovo nego Troicki, ovde je sigurno kvalitetniji tenis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Egzibicije su inače poznate po kvaliteti izgaraju za svakom lopticom.

Comment

• pa baci pogled, apsolutno nema veze sa egzibicijom

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
          Šta vi gledate Troicki počinje meč - prenosi ruska Arena.
          Ja od Troickog digao ruke još onda kada je postao najdefanzivniji igrač u prvih 100. Negledljivo on igra..

Comment

• Ma ne gledam ni ja, radim a ovo pustio na drugom računaru pa samo bacim pogled - gubi 5-0

Comment

• i ja sam na poslu, ali nasla sam strim za sk2, odlican je mec bas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko je igrao pre ove dvojice, Tima i Iznera?

Čilić-Tijafo? Šta ste se o Viktoru raspisali..
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• torpedo nas terao da gledamo Troickog, ubedjivao nas da ce on odigrati bolji mec od ove dvojice

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zadnji put kad sam zavirio vodio 2-0 u drugom setu

Comment

• A pa dobro protiv Aguta, bolje bi to on sigurno da je neko drugi bio

I kao ide egzibicija..kad igraju ona dvojica najboljih do GOATA?
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Troicki off topic- Ljudi koji su snimali Erste reklamu sa njim kažu da nikad nisu imali saradnika koji lošije kapira sveukupno. Snimanje im bilo horor. Trole pušer GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbk View Post
                          Troicki off topic- Ljudi koji su snimali Erste reklamu sa njim kažu da nikad nisu imali saradnika koji lošije kapira sveukupno. Snimanje im bilo horor. Trole pušer GOAT.
                          Jeste offal ti to u fazonu, samo da još pljunem malo po njemu pa završavamo sa pričom.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            A pa dobro protiv Aguta, bolje bi to on sigurno da je neko drugi bio

I kao ide egzibicija..kad igraju ona dvojica najboljih do GOATA?
                            Meni se mnogo svidja i apsolutno nema veze sa egzibicijom, dobar tenis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ček da nađem ona pavila što si postavila, pogledam malo pre a oni stigli već do 4:3 ...brzo to nešto... ili bombe padaju sa obe strane, ne samo sa jedne
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nešto tu nije u redu sa slikomodakle im ona crvena bojica oko linija..

Comment

Working...
                                X