Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja gledala pre otprilike mesec , mesec i pol i nije bilo njegovo ime.Jedino u medjuvremenu
    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Pa vjerovatno su po automatizmu mislili da ce ucestvovati, ali nije bio prijavljen za ovu/narednu godinu, kako se gleda nemam pojma.

Provjeravao sam ja i prije nekih nedelju dana na sajtu isto i nije ga bilo, znaci nije bio prijavljen ili se nisu dogovorili.
      sigpic

Comment

• Da li SK prenosi IPTL?
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Da. I tenisku sezonu 2016. isto kao i do sad.
          sigpic

Comment

• Skroz ozbiljni mecevi za sad, Ana dobila Bencic sa 6:3 a Kirios unistio Berdiha sa 6:2.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Goran bolje igra Bh od Marina
              * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• e kako spojiše Safina i Santoroa, svaka im čast

Safin svojevremeno na pitanje šta ne voli jesti od hrane odgovorio:`Ne volim Santoroa`

Comment

• To je i meni palo napamet, od svih legendi, njih dvojica igraju, Safin sigurno ima jos uvek ima traume

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakvi su majstori Moya i Santoro, a posebno Santoro, bas odlican tenis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nadal igra sa novim reketom, sa kojim ce moci da odigra sa jos vise spina.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako igra Phillipoussis, nije normalan covjek...
                        Sa ovom igrom bi bio top 100.
                        Last edited by tenis; 07-12-15, 12:11.

Comment

• Udara baš dobro Filipusis. Volim da gledam njegove mečeve. Evo, i ovaj sad je odličan.
                          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Stosur ima duplo veci biceps od Nadala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa kad poredis desne ruke Bojana ;)

Comment

• Za sat i po - dva počinje meč Federer-Nadal.
                                Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X