• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trofej je blago receno zanimljiv
    Attached Files
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• i tako andrija trijumfova na hepeningu skromnog naziva - svjetsko prvenstvo u tenisu ;:

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
        Bude li se gledala lepota, pobednik Hopmana je vec poznat

Nadam se da misliš na Džini.

Comment

• Izner je sredinom klipa dobio tamo gde ne treba

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Najjace je Flavijina faca ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
              Izner je sredinom klipa dobio tamo gde ne treba

Isner jako los u ovom dublu!

Comment

• Da i Jerzy jednom nesto osvoji Iako je Radwanska zasluzna danas

Comment

• Upravo pocinje egzibicija izmedju Roleta i Hjuita, ako nekom treba strim

http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...849371530.html
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• kakav cudan format TBa, serviraju od pocetka po 2 poena, a koliko sam shvatila da je doslo do 4:4 u Tbu, onda bi igrali odlucujuci poen, tj. ne igra se na razliku
                    valjdace se i to desiti u nekom od narednih setova, pa da vidim kako izgleda

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa ko bi servirao na 4:4?

Comment

• Hjuit, posto je Roger poceo TB...

Role mrtav umoran, ne znam koliko setova igraju, nadam se da je best of 3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Na 4 dobijena, best of 7, kao u stonom tenisu.;-)

Comment

• best of 7?!

jadan Role, mrtav je umoran

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma zezam se, šta ti je.
                              Sad reče ovaj mislim da je na dva dobijena.
                              Ipak na tri.
                              Last edited by goku; 12-01-15, 09:48.

Comment

• pa kakva su pravila, nista me ne bi iznenadilo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X